Devil and Angel

When Devil and Angel Met
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hai guys.. 

i'm update again, hope you like it.. 

welcome for new reader and thank you for subscript the story ^^

..... you know.. i'm sad for knowing jiyeon is in the hospital now.. i'm hurt.. huft... please get well soon, jiyeon eonnie.. :(

happy reading.. don't forget to leave your comment because your comment is my energy.. ^^

 Vote !! 

http://mwave.interest.me/channelm/result.m?poll_seq=17

----

 

Hyoyeon widened her eyes, “we can’t!” she shouted

Taeyeon stood up and gazed at her, “why?”

“tae.. if we started the war.. we will die! Remember! They are in god protection. . we are nothing in god eyes” hyoyeon tried to persuade her.

Seohyun sighed, “i will try to read jessica mind then.. so we will know what actually happen”

All devil were nodding.

Seohyun went to jessica room. jessica was sleeping and her power wasn’t stronger that before. She took jessica hand and closed her eyes. She went inside her mind.

DEG!

Seohyun opened her eyes in shock and smiled unbelievable. “she is angel?” she smiled “daebak..” she looked back at jessica, “what will you do jes? The girl that you started in love.. is an angel...”

“Who is she?”

Seohyun turned back. “taeyeon..” she called.

“you have seen her, right? tell me who is that girl” taeyeon gave her devil gazed which made seohyun shivering.

“ehm.. i didn’t see anything.. “ she lied and taeyeon knew it.

Yoona approached them, “lying..”

Seohyun gasped. SH*T!

“you better tell us the truth” said sooyoung.

Sunny approached jessica and held her hand. She smiled, “oh... jiyeon..”

Seohyun turned to sunny with an anger in her eyes.

“she is an angel? Jinjja? Wao.. daebak..” said sunny again.

Tiffany frowned, “so? What are we going to do with her?”

“please.. don’t kill her..” seohyun begged and made all of the devils looked at her with their killer eyes.

Taeyeon approached her and took her collar before lift her up, “are you just begging for angel?” asked taeyeon and made seohyun scared in death.

“i..i...i...”

Taeyeon slapped her hardly and left a scar on her cheek skin. “said it again”

Seohyun looked down, “i’m sorry”

Taeyeon put her hand away, “ so.. you know what will you do tomorrow, right?”

“YES, MASTER!” they shouted except seohyun, jessica and hyoyeon.

“oh.. and don’t kill her.. “ she looked at seohyun “because.. we need her fresh blood to cure jessica..” she smiled evilly.

---

The next day..

 

Like always, angels woke up early and prepared to go to school with a smile and laughed around them. They didn’t know that the devils side were preparing some trapped for jiyeon today.

Jiyeon walked in the classed and felt strange with some random new students in her class. she didn’t saw the other student that she knew accept sunny and seohyun. Where is the other? And who are they? Do i get in the wrong class?

“jiyeon.. you are jiyeon, right?”

Jiyeon looked at the tall girl in front of her, “yes.. i am...”

“i’m sooyoung, from class c.. do you have time?” asked sooyoung again.

Jiyeon felt nervous. She felt something bad was going to happen, “i..am... sorry...  i think... i have to..go..” jiyeon turned back and was going to leave the class but 2 girls were already locked the door. Jiyeon stepped back.

“are you going to leave?” asked another girl with a pink ribbon on her head

Jiyeon looked at sunny and seohyun. But seohyun just turned away while sunny was enjoying the show.

“i’m..sorry... did i do something wrong?” asked jiyeon with a nervous.

Taeyeon stood up and approached jiyeon which made jiyeon stepped back until she bumped the wall. Taeyeon took a black knife and stabbed it in jiyeon stomach.

“ARGGGGGG!!!” jiyeon screamed in pain. Her wings suddenly push out from her back.

The devil grinned evilly looking jiyeon who scream in pain and was filled with blood. Seohyun looked away and closed her eyes. Hyoyeon shook her head, felt pity for this angel.

--

 

At the same moment, hyomin, Qri, boram, eunjung and soyeon who were in the different place, heard jiyeon screamed.

“JIYEON?!” they shouted at the same time.

they got up and ran to the voice. They also used their telepathy to call each other.

“WHAT WRONG WITH JIYEON?!!” shouted hyomin

“stop shouting! We need to find her!”  said soyeon

“i hope nothing wrong with her..” said Qri and made all of them nodded in worry.

They met in the middle hall and without saying anywords, they went to jiyeon class.

Boram quickly opened the door but no one in there. Eunjung walked in and found blood. “guys..” she called and made all of them gasped.

Qri approached the blood and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter