Class A Kiss part 2

When Devil and Angel Met
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“JIYEON~AH!!” called IU.

Jiyeon smiled and ran toward her friend, “Oh~ IU? Waeyo?” she asked back

IU grinned happy, “TADA!!!” iu showed her rice box “it’s for you!”

Jiyeon frowned, “for me?” jiyeon smiled happy. She showed her teeth along with her thin lips and her half moon eyes smile, “gomawo”

IU froze for a moment, wao.. jinjja.. she is so beautiful... neomu yeppeo~

Jiyeon looked at IU, “gwenchana?”

IU shook her head, “ani.. i’m okay.. try it.. it’s my mom cook”

Jiyeon nodded and opened the box, “wao~ it looks so delicius” she took a bite and grinned happy again. “waooo~ maltaaaaa”

“wao~ can i try it?” said the girl who suddenly appeared around them.

IU and jiyeon looked at her. the girl smiled and jiyeon smiled back. “ne.. want to try?” asked jiyeon and the girl nodded.

Jiyeon gave the chopstick to her. the girl smiled and took a bite with the same chopstick. “mmm... it’s delicious.. plus indirect kiss .. it’s more sweet”

IU gasped with the girl words, “seohyun.. your seduction is really....erg..”

Seohyun smiled and looked back at jiyeon, “ i give back your chopstick”

Jiyeon frowned what are they talking about? She didn’t care again. She was back eating the delicious food.

Seohyun smiled and used some magic to IU.

IU got up, she felt something wrong with her stomach. “ehm.. ji.. i think i have to go to toilet.. i’m going first.. bye..”

Jiyeon was going to say something but IU has already gone.

“she is okay.. maybe had some stomachache” sad seohyun

Jiyeon nodded.

“ehm.. do you have time.. after this?”

Jiyeon looked at her, “wae?”

Seohyun smiled, “what to go to library?”

Jiyeon smiled when she heard ‘library’ . she nodded, “hm!! Let’s go to there!!” she felt excited when she heard library.

“now?”

Jiyeon nodded and dragged her to the library. The devil seohyun looked at their hand which holding each other. A smiled was drawing in her face.  and in 3 minutes, they arrived at the library.

“let’s go in” said seohyun and jiyeon nodded.

Jiyeon walked to the last bookcase. Seohyun followed her from behind. Jiyeon stopped and took out one book. “Fairy tale?” said seohyun while raising her eyebrows.

Jiyeon opened the book and started to read inside the story.

Seohyun looked at jiyeon, “ Cinderella?” Seohyun chuckled she looks like a kid.

Jiyeon didn’t mind abut seohyun. She was too excited to read cinderella story while seohyun was staring at her changing expression. From excited, happy, sad, and funny. She couldn’t help but smiled by looking the girl in front of her.

Jiyeon felt awkward, “hm.. why you kept staring at me?”

“because you are beautiful”  seohyun answered in a second.

“gamsahamnida..” but still jiyeon felt awkward “hm.. i’ve finished reading.. and.. let’s back to class”

Seohyun nodded and grabbed jiyeon hand. Jiyeon just let her, she thought it’s a friend holding, no more.

 

Jessic  got in the class. her eyes started to search the girl. “where is she?”. she went to her seat and took a nap on the table. Her eyes felt so sleepy, she just let her eyes closed a while.

“jiyeon with seohyun??”

Jessica opened her eyes less than 1 second. Her mood suddenly changed. She felt an anger for what she saw in front of her. “ holding hand?” the  pencil that she was holding, turned into ice and broke into pieces.

“oh! sica!!” called jiyeon and ran to jessica.

Jessica stared at the girl in front of her

“are..you..okay?” asked jiyeon a bit nervous with jessica cold gaze.

Jessica didn’t answer her. she looked away and avoid jiyeon.

Jiyeon suddenly felt hurt for what jessica did to her. is she mad at me? am i doing something wrong?  “sica.. are you mad at me?” jiyeon asked but again jessica didn’t answer her

“jiyeon.. jessica is always like that.. don’t worry” said seohyun with a smile.

Jessica smirked, she felt so annoying with seohyun smiled.

Jiyeon nodded and walked back to her seat.

The teacher came in and they started their lesson again. Jessica felt no mood for study right now, she got up and walked out from the class.

“where are you going?” asked mr Jun

Jessica gave a cold gaze and walked away.

Jiyeon looked at jessica back who slowly disappeared. She raised her hand, “mr jun.. may i go out a while?”

Mr Jun smiled, “of course you can.. but no too long, okay?”

Jiyeon nodded, “gamsahamnida..”

Jiyeon walked out from the class and ran to jessica, “SICCAAAAAA!!!” she called jessica while kept running.

Jessica stopped walking and looked at the little girl who tried to breath.

“whe...re...are...y..ou...g..oing?” she tried to breath and talked at the same time

Jessica walked away

But jiyeon didn’t lose her hope, she walked beside jessica, “sica?” still no answered”sica?” jessica didn’t care. “sica?” jiyeon called again. “sica?”

Jessica stopped, “you are annoy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter