Jessica

When Devil and Angel Met
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

i'm sorry.. i didn't mean to make all of you wait.. but.. my last project is killing me... 

i have traveling in my city to find excavator and dump truck that still operating in building project.. it's been two months and i still couldn't find it..

i'm stress.. it's my last semester in college, and i mess up..  (really hope god help me this time)

so hope you still understand.. the reason why i didn't update all of my fanfic..

it's my small update that i write in an hour? so.. hope it's still okay to read...

------

 

 

Jiyeon hugged jessica tightly, “ please.. please don’t die.. “ her tears kept falling and her heart was breaking.

It’s been hours and jessica still didn’t open her eyes. jiyeon was worried to dead. “what should i do...please wake up.. i need you...”

Slowly.. jessica started to open her eyes. her lips was turning black but she still smiled, “hei...” she called with her weak voice.

Jiyeon was so happy, “ thanks god!!! You are awake!!”

Jessica moved her body away from jiyeon and looked straight at her, “your eyes... don’t cry...” jessica wiped those tears

“pabo!! I was so worried about you..”

Jessica nodded and hugged the girl tightly, “i’m okay now.. at least.. my sleeping time was healing my wound” she smiled again, “ so.. let’s get out from here..”

Jessica got up and was going to use her magic but.. it didn’t work.

“krystal...  she really put us in a nice trap..”

Jiyeon sighed, “it’s okay.. she won’t trap us here forever..” she smiled “let’s take a rest in here..”

Jessica smiled and nodded. “are you not angry with me for lying to you?”

Jiyeon pouted, “i’m very angry! how could lie to me?”

“don’t you be scare if i tell you, I’m devil?” jessica smiled, “ you could run away or think i’m insane.. you even think i was a witch back then..”

Jiyeon widened her eyes, “ how do you know????”

“oops! Forget it” said jessica and tried to change another topic.

“yah! Are you reading my mind???” asked jiyeon and squited her eyes.

Jessica turned her eyes away.

“YOU!!!! Yah!! You!! How could you!!!” jiyeon was shocked

Jessica smiled, “ mianhe.. i promise.. i won’t do it again..”

“you better keep your word! Or else..”

“or else?” asked jessica back

“forget it!” jiyeon walked away.

Jessica was going to chase her but the pain suddenly hit her and made her stayed in the spot. Her heart suddenly stopped and made her faint.

Jiyeon stopped her step and turned back, “ yah! It’s not funny...”

But still no move from jessica.

Jiyeon immediately run to her, “ yah!! Yah!!!” she started to get panic again. “no!! no!! “ her tears started to fall again “wake up!! wake up!!”

 

---

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter