Q & A

When Devil and Angel Met
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Jessica never expected that she would meet an angle again. it’s not a problem for meeting an angle in earth but.. the big problem was...  the girl in front her was jiyeon’s ex friend.

“hai... i’m Qri” Qri took her hand out “ nice to meet you”

Jiyeon took her hand and shook it, “ i’m..jiyeon..”

jessica was spaced out until jiyeon called her, “ jes?”

jessica looked at her girlfriend, “ oh?”

Qri took the flower and gave it to jiyeon, “ your roses”

Jiyeon smiled, “ waoo.. it’s so beautifull.. how much is it?”

Qri shook, “ it’s free gift from me”

Jiyeon frowned, “ mwo?”

Qri smiled, “ as a pay... can we be friend?”

Jiyeon smiled and nodded, “ of course”

Jessica felt uneasy with Qri words, “ jiyeon~ah.. “

Jiyeon smiled, “ mianhe.. i have a date with my girlfriend... so? See you again?”

Qri nodded, “ see you again~”

Jessica immediately grabbed jiyeon and and dragged her out from the shop without saying good bye to the owner.

Jiyeon felt weird, she knew something jessica hid from her , “ hei.. what’s wrong with you?” asked jiyeon while driving the car again.

Jessica hid her anxiety with a smile, “ aniyo...”

Jiyeon pouted, “ chagi~ you know.. you are not good at lying..”

Jessica smiled and held jiyeon free hand, “ i..i’m afraid... you will leave me soon”

Jiyeon looked at her girlfriend again, “ what make you think so?” she stopped a while, “ ah~~~ do you afraid that i might fall in love with that qirl?” teased jiyeon

Jessica pouted, “ yah.. it’s not funny”

“so?? You are jealoouss?” ask ed jiyeon again.

“no.. i’m not”

“so? What are you scared of?” asked jiyeon again. “ Qri is a beautiful girl.. she looks like an angel... but.... “ she looked at the beautiful girl beside her, “ you are the only one in my heart... and don’t worry.. i won’t leave you”

As the words ended, they were arrived at the small river. “ we arrive” jiyeon put of her seatbelt and walked out to open the door for jessica. 

But jessica didn’t move.

Jiyeon leaned in , “what’s..wr..”

CUP~

Jessica kissed her. “ thank you”

Jiyeon smiled, “ only that?”

Jessica smirked, “ do you want more?” she teased jiyeon and cupped her face

Jiyeon shook, “ ani~” she held jessica hand and guided her out from the car.

“jinjja?” asked jessica again

Jiyeon nodded, “ i’m hungry~ let’s eat”

The oldest girl smiled, “ aigo~ the dino side is awake~”

The youngest pouted, “ stop calling me dino.. i’m not!”

“arasso~”

Jiyeon smiled and continued lead jessica to her plan. Her left hand was holding the rose and the right hand was holding her girlfriend hand. They walked inside the small forest. The air around was so fresh. The sun wasn’t too bright and hot. ji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter