Tiamo part 1

When Devil and Angel Met
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiamo!!! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJHUKzz1vss

don't forget to vote guys!!

http://mwave.interest.me/en/star/poll/vote.m?poll_seq=546

T-ara finally comeback!!! i'm crying!!! they are so beautiful~ especially jiyeon... T.T

 

here's the update!! and.. hope you enjoy it~ tell me your opinion.. if it's started to get boring or not. because.. it's so silent in here...(it's make me lazy to do an update)

 

 

Yoona flew to Taeyeon castle. Everyone was gathering in the living hall.

“so.. everyone is here..” taeyeon sat in front of them with her pale face. she had lost so many power but she knew she will back to normal tomorrow.

The angels were sitting at the right side while the devils were at the left side.  Yoona could see eunjung in front of her but she turned away and avoid her.

Tiffany looked at them, she knew something happened between them and she will got an answer after this meeting.

“first, as a leader of the angel side... i want to take boram and jiyeon back... we won’t join this war..” said Qri and made the other angels looked at her.

Taeyeon smiled, “ you can go.. we won’t hold you.. but...” taeyeon looked at boram “ let us protect you...”

Seohyun got up, “ we know this is our war.. but.. they will also attack all of you.. Lucifer won’t let all of you go easily.. He won’t give up until all of us die.. that’s why.. it’s better you stay with us or fight with us”

 “we will fight with all of you” said hyomin and held qri hand, “Qri... we start this together and let finish it together.. i won’t let my love die when i hadn’t done anything for her” hyomin smiled at yuri.

“and.. i will protect you with all my power” yuri said back to hyomin. “ i won’t let your hand go of me..”

“so.. all of us in!” cheered soyeon and made them nodded as agreement.

 

--

“can we talk?” tiffany held eunjung’s hand and walked her out of the living hall.

Eunjung sighed, “ what do you want to talk about?”

“it’s you and yoona.. what’s happening between both of you?”

Eunjung opened but she closed it again.

Tiffany sighed, “eunjung... i love you..will you be mine?”

Eunjung looked at her eyes

“i will change for you... i will do anything for you... please.. just give me a chance..”

Eunjung shook her head, “ mianhe... i can’t... it’s not because you are a devil but... i.. i had already fallen in love with yoona...” eunjung didn’t know why but her tears were rolling down.

Tiffany released her hand, “ but she doesn’t love you.. i’m the one who love you”

“i know... i know she hate me so much... but... i...still love her..” eunjung looked at tiffany “ i’m sorry.. i can’t love you back”

Tiffany fisted her hand, “ if i can’t have you, then nobody could have you” her eyes turned to rosy, she grabbed eunjung’s hands and tried to kiss her.

“stop it!”  yoona came and pushed tiffany hardly until she was hitting the wall. Yoona looked at eunjung, “let’s go..” she kidnaped eunjung to another dimension where no one can find them for a moment.

Eunjung looked at yoona and hugged her tight, “please..let me remember you.. my heart.. it’s hurting..”

Yoona didn’t want to hug her back.. but.. her heart di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter