The End

When Devil and Angel Met
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“jes...”

Jessica looked at her girlfriend, “ it’s okay... i know..”

Jiyeon smiled and pecked her girlfriend, “ don’t be jealous, okay? i’ll be back”

Jessica chuckled and let go of jiyeon’s hand.

 

Jiyeon walked to seohyun house and rang the bell, once the door opened jiyeon got a sudden hug. “ you are back!”

Jiyeon hugged her back, “ yes.. i’m back..”

Seohyun released her hug and took care of jiyeon face, “ how is jessica?”

Jiyeon smiled, “ she is okay.. and... i have got back my memories”

Seohyun smiled bitter, “so... is this a good bye?”

Jiyeon shook and cupped seohyun face, “ thank you for loving me... for save me.. for everything you gave to me...”

Seohyun smiled, “ can i have a kiss?”

Jiyeon smiled and nodded.

Seohyun leaned closer and kissed her. her tears fell down. “ good bye my love..”

Once jiyeon opened her eyes, seohyun was gone.

“she is gone”

Jiyeon turned back and looked at jessica, “ where is she?”

Jessica shook, “ i don’t know..” she took jiyeon’s hand and pulled the girl to her chest “ can i kiss you?”

Jiyeon chuckled, “ don’t tell me you are jealous”

Jessica turned red and looked away.

Jiyeon smiled and kissed her, “ don’t be jealous.. because.... i’m yours” she whispered.

---

 

“the sky is so blue..”

Yoona pulled eunjung and let her sat on her lap. They were facing each other and a kiss that broke the silent.

“ let back to our life before..” said yoona who broke the kiss “ where that was you, momo and me..”

Eunjung’s ringing her hand on yoona’s neck, “ can we? Momo is already dead.. how could we take her back?”

Yoona smiled, “ she was dead.. but she was born again... don’t you want to see her again?”

Eunjung nodded.

“let’s go.. “ she wrapped her hand on her waist and took her up with a bride style

“where are we going?” asked eunjung who was surprise with the sudden act.

Yoona smiled, “ orphanage” yoona jumped and opened her wings in the sky.

Eunjung hugged her, “ thank you for loving me back...again..”

“Do you still feel sorry for  our past?” said yoona while they were flying in the sky.

Eunjung nodded, “ for what had i done to you..”

“sshhh...” yoona stopped her. “ we just trapped.. and you just wanted to save momo.. i don’t angry with you anymore... even though i felt betrayal but....if i was you,.. i will also choose momo... beside.. i’m a devil and you was shocked at that time”

Eunjung hugged yoona tightly, “ but do you know... when our parent were gone and you suddenly came to us and protected us.. at that moment.. i really fell in love with you...”

Yoona nodded, “ i love you too..”

 

They landed on the ground and yoona put eunjung down.  they walked to the orphanage and went to meet the owner.

“miss...”

Suddenly the chair was turning back and.. “ Hello~”

“Tiffany?” said eunjung who was shocked “what..what are you doing in here?”

Tiffany got up and walked to yoona. “ if you are coming for momo...” she leaned in and whispered, “ you are too late”

Yoona fisted her hand, “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter