new memory

When Devil and Angel Met
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“let’s end this...”

Taeyeon wrote the magic in the air and threw it up.

The spell was growing up and cover all over the palace. Taeyeon grew her wings and turned herself to her real self, which is a big monster.

One by one of the devil started to change their body to the monster form and the last.. jessica.

SNSD group started to attack the F(x) and Red Velvet group.

SNSD maybe lost their power for curing jessica but they were senior, the war was them.

“win against us? In your dream...” said yuri to wendy

Wendy smirked, “ i will kill you... for joy” she shouted and stabbed her sword to yuri. Luckily yuri was quick so she avoid it.

“i kill her and now i’m going to kill you too” yuri smirked and threw her flying swords to wendy before flying toward her and threw the fireball.

BOOOOOOMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!

Yuri smiled but her smile faded away when she saw a fireball in front of her

BOOOMMMMMMMM!!!!

Yuri flew off and bump to the building. Some of her back bone was broken. She threw out some blood.

 

Wendy flew to her and started to kick her, “ you ugly monster!!!! You deserve to die!!!! Traitor!!!! Killer!!!! That what you got!!!”

Yuri tried to release herself but she couldn’t. Wendy kept kicking her non-stop

Suddenly a spear came out from somewhere and heading to wendy, wendy quickly jumped away.

“are you okay?”

Yuri tried to open her eyes, “yah.... why are you here...” she asked in a very weak sound.

“let’s get out from here..”

Yuri smiled and shook her head, “no.. you need to leave...”

Hyomin started to cry, “no! i’m not leaving without you!!”

Yuri took care of her cheek, “hyo... please...”

“NO!! let’s leave together!!” she shouted again

“wao.... romantic couple, huh?? Why don’t you die together?” wendy smirked and started her attack again.

Hyomin immediately put out her mirror and reflected the light toward wendy.

“AAARRRRRGGGGGG!!!!” the light started to burn wendy slowly.

“we have no time, let’s go!!” shouted hyomin and brought yuri in her arm.

 

Taeyeon started to threw the fire ball to victoria, she made the illusion and cover victoria with the fire.

“i’m not that easy to be trap in this fire...” victoria smirked and broke the spell.

Taeyeon smirked, “oh yeah?”

Victoria felt something trapping her feet, “gosh”

BOOOMMM!!!!!

Taeyeon back to her human form, she walked near victoria but she was gone.

“searching for me?”

Taeyeon turned back. Her eye got widened and started to get red, “don’t you dare to touch her...” she tried her best to hold her anger but sometime when your girlfriend was being touch by someone, you just can’t hold anymore.

Victoria smirked, “is this angle your new girl?” she leaned closer to boram cheek and kissed her.

“DON’T YOU ING DARE!!!” she shouted

Victoria felt so happy, she looked at boram who was faint in her arm. “is she that delicious?” she smirked when she looked at taeyeon angry face. Victoria started to boram neck and kiss it

Taeyeon fisted her hand, “ i will kill you”

“you move, she die”  said victoria.

Taeyeon still held her dragon sword tightly. “are you threaten me?”

Victoria chuckled, “ what do you think?”

Taeyeon didn’t want to waste her time, she threw her sword to  victoria which made she shocked.

“are you trying to kill her?”

Taeyeon didn’t answer but she smiled, “ i will kill you” the sword suddenly changed and became a dragon. The dragon flew to victoria and bit her.

“ARRRGGG!!!”

Taeyeon took this opportunity to burn her until her scream was faded and she died. She walked to boram and lift the little girl up, “ pabo...”

 Taeyeon flew to the dimension gate, she put boram inside “ take care... i will come to you after this is end” she smiled and walked away.

“tae...” yuri who was holding the sleeping hyomin. “send her back too... we can’t include them in this war..”

Taeyeon nodded, “where is the other angel?”

“i don’t know...”

Taeyeon nodded and lifted hyomin up. she put her in the dimension gate and let it send her back to the heaven.

“you injured..”

Yuri smiled, “ i won’t die..”

She gave her the pill, “ eat it..”

--

“are you not leaving?” asked sooyoung before attacking amber again.

Soyeon flew up and threw the sword to amber, “ no! i’m helping you”

Sooyoung smiled, “ thank you”

Amber hissed, “ it’s so disgusting”  she took her hammer and threw it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter