Tiamo part 2

When Devil and Angel Met
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jiyeon slowly woke up. She opened her eyes and scanned the room. She tried to find her girlfriend but she couldn't find her. Jiyeon jumped out of her bed and walked around the castle. Her face started to get pale. She couldn't find jessica. "Jes?? Jessica??!!" She tried to shout but jessica didn't show up. She couldn't hold her tears again. Once again she cried. "Where are you...jess....."

"I'm here"

Jiyeon lifted her head up and she saw jessica in front of her.

Jiyeon ran to her and hug her tightly. " why you leave me alone???!!! I hate you!! I hate you!!"

Jessica tried to calm her down, "mianhe.. sorry for make you worry... i..i just prepare something for you... do you want to see my little surprise for you, my princess?"

Jiyeon shook, " i don't want any surprise.. i just want you stay beside me.. it's already enough.."

Jessica wiped her tears away and kissed her forehead, " but all i want is your happiness..." jessica smiled, "i don't want to see your sad face again that's why i prepare this little surprise..."

"I just worry..."

Jessica cut her sentence, " stop worry about me.. i'm okay.. i'm not sick any more.. so.. please.. stop worry about me and see me as a sick person... i hate that"

Jiyeon sighed, " okay.. i'm sorry"

Jessica smiled and held jiyeon's left hand, " let's go.."

They run to the park behind the castle. The park was filled with the sun flowers.

"Wao..." jiyeon lost her words

"Beautiful, isn't it?"

Jiyeon smiled, " but not beauty as you.."

Jessica chuckled, " sweet talker.."

"But you like it, don't you?" Teased jiyeon which made jessica blushed. " i could see your pink cheeks"

"Yah! Stop teasing me.." jessica pouted. Jiyeon couldn't hold jessica cuteness, she leaned forward and kissed jessica lips. Her lips started to dance with jessica's lips. Slowly but sure, jiyeon could feel every sweetness in her lips. She stopped and rest her forehead to hers. "You are so sweet... i really want to taste more..."

Jessica smiled, " then why do you stop?" back

Jiyeon chuckled, " i still need an oxygen to breath.. i think i really need to study how to breath while kissing"

Jessica laughed, " should i teach you?"

Jiyeon smiled, " then.. please teach me, teacher"

Jessica put her finger on jiyeon's lips, " later~ you still haven't seen my surprise for you"

Jiyeon widened her eyes, " ehm?"

"Come here.. " she took jiyeon in the middle of the garden. There was a small greenhouse and they went inside.

Jiyeon looked at the flowers around the greenhouse and found a table with dishes and candles.

"Did we celebrate something?" Asked jiyeon when jessica asked her to sit

"You have lost so many weight recently.. so.. i'm prepare some delicious food for you and all of this is your favorite"

Jiyeon smiled, " waooo... gamsahamnida~~"

Jessica grinned, " let's eat"

Jiyeon nodded.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter