She knows

When Devil and Angel Met
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica smiled at jiyeon who were confusing to answer her math homework.

"I give up"she said in frustrated

Jessica hold her laugh, " aigo.. how could you so easily give up"

"Teach me~~" jiyeon used her aegyo with a sad face

" you need to solve this one first.. and go to the next one" jessica taught her step by step and explained the easier way so jiyeon could understand.

"Oh.. i got it now, seonsaengnim~~"

Jessica ruffled her head and explained the next question.

 

After  3 hours studying~

 

" i'm done!! Let's hang out now!!" Jiyeon  jumped happily.

Jessica looked at the clock, " it's almost dinner time.. do you want to eat first then we go or...?

"Let's eat outside.." jiyeon whinning like a baby.  Jessica chuckled.

"Arasso giant baby"

Jiyeon pouted and jessica kissed her lips.

" should i pout more so you will kiss me again?" Teased jiyeon

Jessica laughed, "yah!! You don't need to do it.. cause i will kiss you if you ask me so"

 

TING! TING!

Jiyeon looked at her phone, “ oh..IU is in Tiara Restaurant.. she said they got a big discount today.. should we go there?”

Jessica smiled, “ are you always trying to find a discount restaurant?”

"Of course! We are just trying to save our money!!  let's go.. i'm hungggggrrryyyy~~~"

 

Jessica drove jiyeon to the restaurant. They have a fun chat in the car which made jessica completly didn’t feel something around them.

When they were arrive, jessica opened her door. She started to feel something wrong. Jiyeon has already got in the restaurant because she heard IU was calling her inside. Jessica immediately ran to her and grabbed her hand " let's go back.. " said jessica before get in the restaurant

"Why?? We have already arrived" asked jiyeon. Jiyeon turned back and met a girl who... so look a like jessica.

Jessica gasped.

Suddenly the air turned cold and full of dew.

"!" Jessica immediately grabbed jiyeon to run away but it's too late.

 Everything was gone

Jiyeon suddenly became more and more confuse. Her heart beat so fast, she was scared.

Jessica looked at jiyeon, " ji.. don't be afraid.. i'm here.." she held jiyeon hand tightly. She smiled to jiyeon and hoped the girl is okay.

Suddenly the dew was gone and they were in the forest.

"What do you want krys!" Shouted jessica angrily.

Jiyeon was hid in jessica embrace. She felt so scare. Her mind was full of questions. She really want to know what just happened but she knew it's not a right time for now.

Krstal suddenly appeared in front of them and made jiyeon gasped

" OH MY...." jiyeon almost scream. She got a big shock when she saw a dust turned to human.

Krystal smirked, " never meet a devil before?" 

Jiyeon didn't dare to look at krystal, "what..what's going on...jess..." jiyeon almost cried. She was so scared. Did they just meet devil??? DEVILL???

Jessica held jiyeon hand and tried to make jiyeon fell sleep but..

" can't using your power? " krystal smirked and took out her swords.

"Don't dare to hurt her, kr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter