Will you?

When Devil and Angel Met
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hello every one~ 

i know this story becomes boring.. 

yeah..

i could feel it..  the viewers were down and the comment was also getting less..

that's why.. i think.. it's time to finish this story.. 

 

hope there is someone who still reading and waiting~ thank you~ 

 

--

Hyomin smiled, " good morning~"  she stared at yuri a while and sighed can we really reach one thausand kiss?

"Wae? Something wrong? " asked yuri

Hyomin nodded, " do you really love me?"  She asked back

"Of course! I love you more than myself"  she grinned

Hyomin nodded and bit her lips in worry "Then... if... loving me... could make you back to angel.. will you accept it?"

Yuri didn't answer. She thought a while, " there is no way i can back to angel.. before i  change,  lucifer will send another devil to kill me first"  she joked but she stopped laughing whne

Hyomin bit her lips agan ang bowed her head, " i have something to tell you..."

Yuri frowned, "em?"

" A thousand kiss and your love.. will make you back become angel "

“........” they were silent in a couple second

Yuri laughed and broke the silent, " it's impossible!"

Hyomin pouted, " believe or not.. it's up to you... but.. " she looked at yuri. " if you are really willing to become angel.. then we could be together forever.. but... " she looked at the date " if you are still wanting your devil side, let's.. end it after a month"

Yuri was dilemma. She knew she only had 5 days again with hyomin. She also wished she could be with hyomin together. But..... betrayal lucifer?  It was a death choice.

"Let's have a thousand kiss" said yuri after made her mind clear.

Hyomin widened her eyes.

Yuri smiled looking how cute hyomin expression now. She kissed the lips, " i can't live without you now... you are my heart.. once the heart is gone, then.. i'm same with a death"

Hyomin cried and hugged yuri. " you don't know how happy am i now"

She hugged her so tight and made yuri could feel every warm

Yuri laughed, " oh~~ our minnie is falling for me, huh??"

Hyomin blushed. She faced yuri and kissed the girl. " don't worry.. i will protect you"

Yuri blushed, " how could you protect me? "

" i have my magic~ " she grinned " don't worry... even the devil comes, i will help you to fight them"

Yuri knocked hyomin head and made them laughed but a voice stopped them

"Jinjja? "

Yuri and hyomin turned their head, yuri frowned " joy? What are you doing in here?"

Joy smirked and pointed her sword to yuri and hyomin, " what do you think?"

Yuri held hyomin hand and guided her to her back, she chuckled, " do you know you just disturbed my day?"

" lucifer has already know your betrayal, He has already sent F(x) and red velvet to kill all of SNSD and...."  she smiled to the angel behind yuri, “ and .. angel? “

Yuri and hyomin were shocked, " damn!" Yuri hissed.

" unlucky.. you have no way to run, yuri eonnie.." joy chuckled and gave a sudden attacked toward hyomin. Her sword was going to stab hyomin but yuri grabbed her waist and pulled her to herside.

Hyomin was shocked, "thank you"

Yuri smiled, " how could you protect me if you can't protect yourself?" Teased yuri

Joy sighed and annoyed by the couple infront of her, " could you stop your romantics moment? Cause it was so disgusting"

Yuri then kissed hyomin in front of joy, " let me kill her first" yuri smirked and turned her eyes to gold. Her black wings were out from her back before flew in a second in front of joy and gave a shocked attack.

Joy hissed, " damn!"

Yuri smiled, " behind you"  she whispered

Joy was going to turn around but yuri has already kicked her and made her crushed the wall.

The wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter