Trap

When Devil and Angel Met
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Her back felt so hot

Her eyes suddenly became red

Her face turned dark blue and white again

She felt all her body was burning

“AAARRRGGGGGGGGG!!!” she screamed so loud and made the sky turned black around the house.

All the dark soul was gathering around the room and kneed to the devil.

“master..” they greeted her, the most powerful devil now.

The devil smiled evilly “ now i’m more powerful than that stupid man..”

She just stepped in level 8 out of 10. No one could stop her now, even her father,  the lucifer couldn’t say no now to her.

Why?

Because she had a power to fight back to her father if he did so.

She flew back to the hell and met her father

“taeyeon”

“father..” she kneed down

“that angel.. do you really want her?” asked the lucifer while taking his red wine

Taeyeon smiled darkly, “of course”

Lucifer took out his dark black wings and flew to face his daughter, “you can have her...”

“seriously?” said taeyeon getting excited

“but...” he turned back “ treat her like what devil do... if you can’t have her heart, then have her body.. you got it?”

Taeyeon smile, “ i got it”

 

---

Tik

Tok

Tik

Tok

Tik

Tok

The sound of the clock could be hear all over corner of the room. the angel was sleeping so soundly. Her small body was sprawling on the big size bed. the room filled with the comfortable air and light.

The angel woke up and rubbed her eyes with her small finger. She looked around and felt confuse, “where am i?”

“are you awake?”

She turned to the voice and looked at the girl beside her, “YOU?!” a shout was out from her small lips. She got out from bed and looked around, “where am i??!!”

That girl smiled and walked forward. “ you are in my place, boram”

Boram gasped and ran away without listening any words again. she tried to find the way out of those house but she couldn't get out. The house is like a maze.

“there isn’t any way for you to get out from here”

Boram stopped her step and faced the evil girl, “what do you want from me?” she asked to the point

Taeyeon laughed, “i want you... just you”

“why do you want me?” asked her back

“i want you to be mine.. yes.. you are mine”

Boram shook her head, “you are insane!! Let me out from this place!!”

“no.. no.. no..” she smiled and walked closer to boram which made boram stepped back

“yah.. stay away from me..”

Taeyeon grinned and trapped boram between her arm, “ if you want to go out... you have to make me feel boring of you..” she smiled and leaned her face closer to boram before planted a kiss on the angel lips

Boram shocked, she pushed taeyeon away and slapped her cheek hard until it turned red.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter