Target 1

When Devil and Angel Met
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

when you watch this video, you will smile brightly (it will make you day become perfect) ----> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RynnFrS7JE 

and this chapter is telling about her...

enjoy the video and the story ^^

 

--

Jessica really didn’t have any mood to do something today. all she need is ‘sleep’, no more. She walked to library and took a nap on the corner of the wardrobe. 3..2..1 she closed her eyes and... slept.....

 

“huft.. human world~ so many things to learn..” jiyeon walked around the school and her feet stop in front of the library. “library? What is it?” jiyeon opened her phone (which she got in the living roon) and started to search ‘library’ “a place where books, magazines, and other materials (such as videos and musical recordings) are available for people to use or borrow “ jiyeon frowned. Jiyeon opened the door and looked inside. She bowed to the guard and looked around, “wao~ a lots off book” she amazed.  Jiyeon walked and looked around. “ law?” she moved to another wardrobe
“science.... mathematic......physic..... huft.. boring~ “ jiyeon kept walking until she reached the last wardrobe, “fairy tale?”  jiyeon grinned, she took a look and found the first book that she wanted to read, “beauty and the beast?” jiyeon opened the book and started to read it.

 

Jessica heard someone was speaking, she tried to opened her eyes and looked around. “aish~ isn’t the library supposed to be a quiet place?”

Jiyeon was shocked when she heard someone angry voice, she looked to the left side and found the girl who just woke up from her sleep.  Their eyes met and jiyeon’s heart beat faster. Not because she was in love with the girl but she was nervous.. no.. she was afraid. Jessica face was so scary. She looked like a beast that she just read in the ‘beauty and the beast’.

Jessica gazed at her with angry, “you?? How dare you wake me up?!” jessica got up and approached the girl who was shivering and hugging the book.

“m..m..mi..mia..mian...mianhe..” jiyeon closed her eyes. She was afraid to get a hit from that scary girl. A scary beast.

Jessica  smirked by looking how afraid she was. “you! Lift your face up” she ordered.

Jiyeon slowly lifted her face up and faced jessica with a fear.

“are you afraid of me?” jessica asked with her cool eyes.

Jiyeon nodded.

“am i that scary?”

Jiyeon nodded again which made jessica laughed

“did i look like a devil?” jessica asked again.

Jiyeon shook her head and gave the fairy tale book to jessica, “you look like this..” she showed the beast.

Jessica was going to shout again but jiyeon immediately ran away. All the student were looking at them, “SSHHHHH!!!”

Jessica and jiyeon bowed to them,  felt sorry for making noise voice in the library. Jessica gazed at jiyeon, “you! Come with me!” she pointed to jiyeon. jiyeon lowered her head and followed jessica from back.  Jessica stopped and made jiyeon bumped to her. “oh..” she was going to fall but jessica grabbed her . their hand were touching for the first time. 

“be careful” jessica said coolly.

“oh..” jiyeon lowered her head again. “hm.. can you release my hand?”

Jessica quickly got off her hand, “sorry”

Jiyeon smiled did she just say ‘sorry’ ? “oh~  where are we going, sica?”

Jessica looked at her, “ sica? Who said you can call me like that?”

Jiyeon gasped, “ can’t i?” she asked back innocently

Jessica gave a very cold gazed, “of course NOT”

“why?” jiyeon was full of question

Jessica was too lazy to answer her question, “because i said so” then she walked out of the library and jiyeon followed her from behind.

“so what should i call you?” jiyeon asked again

Jessica sighed, “ you are so noise... errgg.. just call me jessica.. done..” she started to walk again.

“jessica? But i prefer sica.. it’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter