Sugar free

When Devil and Angel Met
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

QUESTION : have you watch t-ara Sugar free????????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_eo5j5sib8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvSIM_V2e8I

 

--

Yoona walked in the house. “holy..sh*t!!” she looked unbelievable inside the house. all were turned into ice. She walked in and felt so cold inside. Everything turned into a crystal ice. “what’s just happened?”

 

Yoona walked to jessica room and found jessica was sleeping on the floor. yoona stepped forward, “what happend to you, jess?” she couldn’t take her eyes out from jessica. Jessica changed. “jes! Wake up!” she tried to wake her but yoona pushed her away. her finger just froze because of jessica. “Sh*t! What happened to you!” yoona gained her energy and tried to make a fire. She burned her own hand and made the ice melt.

“yoona..” jessica called her weakly.

Yoona immediately ran to her. “what’s going on, jes?”

Jessica shook, “i don’t know.. i just felt.. so hot.. and my body is burning..”

Yoona looked at her, “mwo? Hot? you just froze our house and me! almost..” yoona looked at jessica eyes, “what the hell with your eyes?”

Jessica turned her face to mirror, “what.. the.. hell...”

Yoona helped her to sit on the chair. She showed her hand to jessica, “see? What have you done to me less than a minute”

Jessica gasped at yoona frozen hand, “i’m sorry.. i think i just.. lost control..”

Yoona felt jessica hair started to change colour, “jes.. ehm.. it looks like your hair... is changing colour... to white?”

Jessica looked at her hair, “no way..”

Yoona took her energy and transfered it jessica. Jessica got some energy and her hair turned back. But only for a minute and her hair wa back to white. “i’m sorry jes.. i can’t help you this time..”

Jessica shook, “you skip the class and visit me.. it’s enough.. thank you”

Yoona sighed, “i felt something in side your body.. but..  what’s that?”

“molla.. i have to back to hell..  i can go out with this condition” jessica sighed. Her hair had turned to white. Her eyes were blue. “what’s is happen... “ she stopped talking when she felt a pain in her chest, “arrggg....a...ahh....aaaarrgggg!!!!!!” she screamed and the ice grew more stronger than before.

Yoona grew some protection and wrapped it around her. jessica power was too strong and it’s dangerous around her side. But how can she left jessica alone. Yoona put more power on the protection and made some ice melt.  YAH!!! COME BACK HOME NOW!!! JESSICA IS IN DANGER!! Yoona almost lost her energy. She became more and more weak for every minute. T!! COME HOME NOW!!! yoona can’t stand anymore. she lost and collapsed on the floor. the ice flew around her body and less then 1 minute, yoona became  ice sculpture.

--

 

Hyoyeon was sitting above the tree again and playing the wind with her power.  she kept remind what happened yesterday. “boram... ehm.. who is she?”

“are you calling me?”

Hyoyeon gasped and looked below. She looked at her surprisely.

“yah! Go down lady!” said boram with the lolipop on her lips.

Hyoyeon smiled and jumped down, “nice too meet you again, boram”

“hyoyeon? Am i right?” asked boram and hyoyeon nodded.

“are you also a student in here?” asked hyoyeon and made bora

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter