the tears

When Devil and Angel Met
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The power kept transferring to jiyeon body but it didn’t work! They couldn’t take out that black knife.

“otthoke....” said hyomin in tears. All of they were crying hard. They still couldn’t cure jiyeon.

Eunjung wiped her tears and continued pushing all her power out, “Jiyeon!! please!! Arg!!!”

“no..no.. we can’t.. if we continue like this we are in danger.. we need to go back to heaven!” said soyeon who almost lost all of her energy.

All of them nodded. They stopped giving their energy and lift jiyeon up.

They need to go back to heaven soon

 

--

Jessica felt hurt.. not a simple hurt.. but she was breaking..

“ha..ha...ha..” a bitter laughed

She just felt so fool..

A devil just fell in love?

Jessica laughed bitter again, “how could i fall in love? I’m a devil.. devil didn’t have heart, right?” but a tears just fell. She didn’t know why she cried. “why am i crying?” she asked herself. “damn! Damn! Damn! How could i fall in love with an angel??!!” jessica hit her hand on the floor and it broke into two.  Jessica locked herself “why?! Why?! Why was she an angel?! “

Suddenly jessica got up, “no.. no.. i need to see her.. “

In a second jessica disappeared...

 

--

“please... cure her...” Qri cried hard

All the goddess came to them and look at jiyeon, “oh my... what happened kids?” all of them gasped when they found a black knife in jiyeon’s stomach. “isn’t this... devil knife??! How could..”

Boram wiped her tears, “it’s a long story madam.. please cure her..” how much they wiped their tears but the tears still flew out.

The goddess looked at jiyeon and put some miracle on her but...

*sigh*

“she is...” they stopped with a sad face, “i’m sorry kids.. but.. the knife kept absorb her power..we can’t do anything” said the goddess

Soyeon shook, “no!! no!! GOD!! Please!! Save her!!” soyeon shouted and in a second a angle with 99 wing came with the shining around her.

He looked at jiyeon and took out the knife from her body, “jiyeon...” he called and made jiyeon opened her eyes slowly.

“un..c..le...”

He took care her hair and cried, “i’m sorry..”

Jiyeon shook her head. She knew she didn’t have so much time.. she just lost all her power. “th..ank.. you...” jiyeon closed her eyes and her body became a shining flies which one by one disappeared.

“NO!! NO!! ANDWE!!!” Qri, soyeon, boram, eunjung and hyomin kept shouting and tried to get help from the other angel.. but .. no one can help them..

“please!! No!!” they cried hard. “HHHHHHUUUUUAAAAAAAA!!!! ARRRRGGGGGG!!!!”  the angel cried sound and made human world became dark and got heavy rain in everywhere.  The sky became dark and the rain kept falling with the wild wind.

They should be 6 angels... but... they became 5 now... jiyeon has dead...

Hyomin flew to the god gate and knee in front of the gate, “GOD!! PLEASE!! HELP JIYEON!!” hyomin shouted in tears. “PLEASE!! LORD!!!! LORD!!!” hyomin kept shouting.

Eunjung, boram, soyeon and Qri also flew and knee in front of the gate.  “please save jiyeon..” they cried again..

9999 days in human but 9 days in heaven  has passed but 5 angels kept kneeing in front of the gate. They didn’t lose hope because they knew lord can cure jiyeon and brought her back.

Suddenly the gate opened and a sound came out from the gate. “my daughter...  i know how much you love jiyeon...but  i can’t made jiyeon back to angel, because she had been dead in soul...and..it’s her fate to die in devil knife..” said god to them.

“no.. no!! no lord!! I know you can do something!! Please!! “

God gave a sigh “she will born into a human again.. “

“MWO?!” their tears suddenly stopped when they heard jiyeon will come back again even she will become a human.

“when the stars are gather and the gemini appeared.. jiyeon will born at that time”

“jinjja??!!! Wao!!! Thank you so much lord!!!” they knee and bowed in front of the gate.

The lord smiled, “my daughter.. the world

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter