happy ending

When Devil and Angel Met
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon looked at seohyun, “yah! It’s not funny at all.. stop joking”

Seohyun sighed, “ i’m not... you might not remember but.. the one you love is not me.. but Jessica and she need you now”

Jiyeon shook her head, “ aniya.. what happened? Did they ask you to do that? are you not in love with me any more? If you want to break up with me, just say to the point! You don’t need to make someone to be an excuse!” jiyeon shouted back and her tears is going to fall down.

Seohyun walked to her and hugged her, “ i’m saying the truth.. i’m not the one you love... you love jessica..”

“I DON”T KNOW WHO IS SHE!! I LOVE YOU SEOHYUN! WHY YOU DID THIS TO ME?!” jiyeon started to hit seohyun “i hate you!”

Seohyun cupped jiyeon face and kissed her passionately to calm jiyeon down.

“listen to me jiyeon... please.. just for a minute...” she broked the kiss and let their forehead rest in each other. “ you may not know jessica now... but at least see her... i love you.. i really do... but... i know you.. i know you too well... the one you love is jessica.. see her... if your feeling for her is really gone.. please go back to me.. i’m willing to waiting for you in here..”

“i don’t want to meet her.... i just want you... why you keep pushing me away?” asked jiyeon back with her broken tears

Seohyun shook, “ i’m not... i won’t push you away... i just want the best for you... i don’t want you to regret... regret for not meet her...” seohyun took care of jiyeon hair, “ she gave everything for you...so.. meet her and save her...”

 

“jiyeon.. seohyun is right.. you need to meet her and see her condition... our hope is on you..” said taeyeon

“why me?” asked jiyeon back

“because you are jiyeon... the one jessica love from thousand years ago.. you are the reason she betrayed devil... you are the first person that change her... and both of you is in love with each other until....” yoona looked at seohyun “ she changed yours memories...”

“you might don’t get it, jiyeon... it’s okay... we won’t force you to do this.. “ said eunjung

“but you will regret it, jiyeon.. believe me” said taeyeon and made jiyeon looked at her “ don’t you want to know who is the one in your dream every single night?”

Jiyeon was shocked, “ how do you....”

“if you want to know the answer.. why don’t you follow us?” said taeyeon again

Jiyeon looked at seohyun and she gave a nod. “ okay.. i will go with you..”

 

They bought jiyeon to the cold ice palace.. but the weird things happen.. the ice didn’t touch jiyeon at all. Once jiyeon stepped in, the ice will backward. 

“how..” yoona was so shocked

“jessica still protects her... that silly girl.. she’s still alive” said taeyeon with a hope

Jiyeon looked at her, “ what do you mean?”

“you will know later.. kept walking to the center.. and you will meet her..” said taeyeon and lead the way.

They walked to the center and met the big white tree which made from the ice. What made jiyeon surprise it.. a girl that trapped inside the tree.

“who is she?” asked jiyeon

“that’s jessica..” said yoona “ she was trapped by her own power..”

“how could we save her?” asked jiyeon again.

They looked at jiyeon, “ you are the one who can save her”

Jiyeon frowned, “ but how? i don’t even have a power... i’m just a normal human.. how could you let me do that?”

Eunjung smiled, “ why don’t you step closer to jessica and meet her?”

Jiyeon frowned and eunjung gave her a small nodded. Jiyeon had not choiced,  step by step she walked to the girl. She felt weird. It’s like something is calling her. she should be cold but why she didn’t felt cold at all in the mindlle of ice?

She was a meter from the girl and she could see the girl clearly. Her eyes was growing bigger when she started to recognice the face.. “ that girl....”

Step by step.. she wal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter