Target 2

When Devil and Angel Met
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Sunny smiled when she saw her target was in front of her. i’m out! My target is coming~ she stopped her conversation with jessica and seohyun and approached her beautiful target. Sunny grinned happy and tapped her teacher. “annyeonghaseyo~ miss lee” greeted sunny with her cute voice.

Qri smiled and replied her, “oh.. ne..”

“do you have time, miss lee?” asked sunny who wanted to get started for her target.

“i’m sorry..  i have to meet miss park, waeyo?” asked Qri back.

Sunny pouted “can’t you just don’t reject my ask?” sunny sigh, she knew it won’t  easy “when do you have time?”

Qri frowned, “and why you keep asking me out?” Qri looked at her confuse

Sunny was gasped she has a beautiful eyes..  “e...er...”

Qri waved her hand in front of sunny, “heloo?”

“hm.. just want to have a lunch with you” sunny showed her white teeth.

Qri nodded, “mianhe.. maybe next time.. oh yeah..” Qri took something on her pocket, “for you” she took sunny hand and gave her some candy. “a sorry gift..” she smiled.

Sunny melt again. Wao~ she amazed by Qri smile “gamsahamnida..” she looked at the candy and smiled happy like a kid.

“i have to go then..” Qri walked away

“wait!! Wait!!” sunny approached the teacher again, “ehm.. what about after school?”

Qri frowned

“can we go out?” asked sunny with a nervous, “please don’t reject me again..” sunny closed her eyes. Aissh... where is my pride?? Sunny!! You are a devil! But now? you are begging a girl to go out with you?? Are you crazy???!! I’m really out of my mind.

Qri sighed again, “ehm...  how about tomorrow?”

Sunny pouted, “arasso... you can’t reject me again, i’m hurt..”

Qri smiled, “cute~”

“mwo?” sunny blushed hard.  Aish.. everyone says me cute but i didn’t feel anything..but... why a ‘cute’ word from her could make my heart beat like crazy???

“ i said you are cute...” Qri smiled again, “i got it.. let’s go out tomorrow... and.. let me treat you then..”

Sunny grinned happy, “jinjja?? Yeah!!” sunny jumped happy. “okay~  promise!”

Qri nodded, “promise”

 

--

Tiffany checked herself on the mirror and gave a spray of perfume. “she’s going to fall for me” she smiled evilly and walked to the office.

Tok! Tok!

“come in”

Tiffany smiled and opened the door, “miss ham?”

Eunjung looked at tiffany, “oh.. ne?”

“are you free now?” asked tiffany

Eunjung closed her file and smiled, “oh ne.. what can i help you?” asked eunjung

Tiffany sat in front of her, “ the previous subject.. i didn’t understand” she said in sad tone.

“okay.. let’s move to the sofa, i will teach you..” eunjung said and they moved to the sofa. tiffany used this opportunities to sit beside her. “actually, you don’t have to sit beside me..”

“but it will be more easy to teach, right?” tiffany used her eye smiled this time

Eunjung frowned, “okay.. “ eunjung didn’t want to think much about it “which one you don’t understand?” asked eunjung again.

Tiffany opened one of her button of shirt , “hm.. everything..” she hoped eunjung would see her, but eunjung didn’t.

Eunjung sighed, “okay.. i will start again then” eunjung started to teach tiffany from the beginning, and after about 10 minutes, eunjung stopped and looked at tiffany who looked sleepy, “do you understand?” asked eunjung and looked at tiffany.

Tiffany nodded, “a bit..” she smiled and leaned more closer to eunjung. eunjung felt uncomfortable around tiffany. Tiffany smelt so different. This smell... sweet... eunjung shook her head “ehm.. i think your next class is about to start” said eunjung but tiffany smiled evilly. She is trapped . She sat on eunjung lap and put her hand around eunjung neck.

“miss ham?” she tried to seduce eunjung

Eunjung looked at her confuse and nervous, “w..wh..what are you doing?”

“can i call you.. eunjung~” she and made eunjung more and more nervous

“y..you..you... be...bet..better stop”

Tiffany smiled more, “why should i?” she teased again and tried to seduce eunjung again by put off another button of shirt.

Eunjung gasped and stopped her, “what are you doing?!” eunjung put tiffany  button on “you are still in high school! What are you thinking?” asked eunjung and made tiffany shocked

She just stopped me?? huh? This is the first time there are someone reject my seduce.. i thought this perfume will make her .. “you don’t like it?” asked tiffany with her innocent face

“like what?” eunjung asked back confuse

Tiffany chuckled, mwo? “hm.. me?”

Eunjung laughed, “could you get off from me? you are more heavy than my thought”

Tiffany shocked WHAT??!  Tiffany got up and looked at the teacher unbelievable.

Eunjung also decided to get up and took her jacket. She wore it to tiffany, “i don’t know what make you have to do that ‘bad things’ to me.. but please don’t do it again..”

Tiffany still shocked with what had eunjung done and told her.

“and..” eunjung looked at her skirt “please wear more longer.. you don’t want another bad person to see your , right?”

Tiffany blush red hearing eunjung words

Eunjung ruffled tiffany hair, “you are beautiful..  but don’t waste your beautiful with that kind of bad things..arasso? promise me , okay?” eunjung smiled

Tiffany blushed again, “ne.. gamsahamnida..” she said shyly. What’s wrong with you?!! It’s not like you at all!!

Tiffany got out from the office and she felt her heart beat so fast. she felt so hot. “what’s wrong with me?”

“oh~ falling in your own trap?”

Tiffany turned her face to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter