try to

When Devil and Angel Met
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeyeon felt so depress. She looked around but no one around. so empty. Her mind kept telling her to meet her but she tried to deny it. unfortunately, she lost to her heart. Taeyeon opened her wings and flew to the river which is divinder between heaven and hell but angels liked to play in there.

She looked straight at the lake but saw nothing, “ she hasn’t come yet”  a hard breath came out from her thin lips. She took a sat behind the tree and waited for her.

After a couple minute, some angels were coming to the lake with their laugh. Taeyeon could hear them. She secretly peek at the angels and she smiled when she found the girl that she was looking for. No. the girl that she had been looking for these days or these years if you content with human world. Some angels decided to fly to another place and left the short angel who were still playing with the water. Suddenly the girl stood up and looked around like she was trying to find something.

“how long will you keep hiding?” asked the short girl

Taeyeon gaspped did she find me?

“hei.. are you still there?” she asked again.

Taeyeon decided to come out and met the girl. “hai..”

Boram sighed when she knew she was right, “why are you here?”

“taking a rest?” she lied

Boram tried to analyze her, “ i hate people lying”

Taeyeon smiled shortly, “okay.. i’m looking for you”

“for what?”

“nothing..”

Boram took her basket “okay.. i’m leaving then..”

“wait..wait..” she tried to stop boram and she did it “have you eaten yet?”

Boram looked at her with the weird looked

Oh my.. what a stupid question that i’m asking??? Taeyeon sighed hard with her stupid brain.

“yes, i have.. i have to go”

“no.. wait..” taeyeon called her again. “ehm. Ehm... are you..”

Boram frowned what does she want?

“still angry? i mean..”

Boram got what she meant, “yes.. i hate devil.. the most is you!” she pointed her finger in front of taeyeon. Taeyeon felt uneasy and nervous. “how your knife made jiyeon disappeared... i can’t forgive you. For what you did, it’s unforgivable” boram stopped when she felt taeyeon lowered her head. “but god asked us to forgive you.. that’s why you are forgiven..”

“jinjja? Can we be friend?” asked taeyeon when she knew she still had a little hope.

Boram frowned, “ what kind of asking is that? how could i be friend with you? After what you did and you are a devil! How could i be friend with you?”

Taeyeon got what she meant but she didn’t want to lose her only hope. “why can’t? I mean nothing is impossible, right?”

“nothing is impossible for god, not for small angel like me.. i’m sorry.. i’m leaving..” she rejected again and opened her wings before flew away.

Taeyeon sighed, “i lose again..” she opened her wings and flew back to hell.

 

All the devil were gathering for a party. The lucifer  smiled when he found her daughter. “where are you going my daughter?”

“river, my lord... and... what is this party for?” taeyeon looked around.

“it’s for you.. it’s your marriage party” said the lucifer and made taeyeon laughed bitter.

“what?! I don’t need this!”

Lucifer smiled gone and he looked at her daughter seriously, “ don’t try to run away, my daughter..  tonight, you are going to have a marriage with baekhyun”

“Father!! I don’t like him! Why should i marriage with her? and this stupid marriage! I don’t need them!” taeyeon turned around and was going to leave but lucifer had power to stop her.

“Don’t DARE...”  some words from lucifer and taeyeon felt pain in death. She felt the fire on her blood were burning up to her whole body and made her can’t even move.

Sunny and sooyoung ran to help taeyeon, “please.. stop the pain, my lord” they begged for their leader.

Lucifer took back her words. “don’t try to run away and prepare for your marriage”

Taeyeon gazed her dad with anger. “i’m not going to get married..”

Sunny sighed , “taeyeon ah...”

Taeyeon tried to stand up, “ help me..” she asked sunny and sooyoung and they nodded. “let’s run from this hell”

Sunny and sooyoung looked at each other, “tae.. are you serious?? I mean.. look.. this is your father words. 1 word from lord and we are done. I still want to live, tae” sunny begged

“yes, tae.. don’t be so egoist... you left, we die” sooyoung sighed.

Taeyeon closed her eyes and tried hard to think “what should i do then?”

“just get married” said sunny easily and got a smash on her head by taeyeon.

“i won’t! And never!” taeyeon said in anger.

Sunny felt the pain in her head, “why?” asked sooyoung “it’s just a married!”

“because i have someone i love and i’m going to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter