gather

When Devil and Angel Met
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The leader of the angel was trapped on her own mind. She couldn’t solve the problem that just coming.

“why  are there so many hurdles coming at the same time...” Qri sighed. She closed her eyes and sent a message to the other angels

Qri : we should meet”

soyeon  : tomorrow or now?

Qri : i hope now

Eunjung  : okay.. i have something to ask all of you..

Hyomin : i have something to tell all of you..

Soyeon : then.. we need to gather

They nodded

Qri : should we call boram too?

Soyeon : is she still helping maddam yeon in  heaven?

Eunjung : i think yes.. if not, she will come to find us

Qri : okay then.. let’s meet

 

Qri opened her eyes and found the short devil was looking at her. “ oh.. you have already awake, feel better?” asked Qri. 

Sunny smiled, “ you took care of me”

Qri smiled, “ of course.. i’m an angel.. we will take care of everything.. we don’t look what you are but we do with our heart”

Sunny nodded and sat in front of Qri, “ that’s why i love you so much”

Qri sighed, “ love is not for us.. it will never in us”

Sunny nodded, “ it’s all because i’m a devil?”

Qri nodded. “ you know the answer.. why you still asked me?”

“because i want to know, is that any possible for us... “ sunny sighed “ i know i’m a devil... is there any possible for devil to back to angel? Is it possible for making a black to white?”

Qri froze, “ the lucifer will be very angry if he knew what you said”

Sunny smirked, “ i don’t care about Him, i know he will burn me but it just temporary pain.. the pain of love is forever and i just got it....from you” she looked at Qri “ so.. it that any solution for curing this pain?”

“actually it has.. but i don’t think Qri is willing to do it”

They looked at soyeon who appreared from no where.

“what? Tell me!” sunny got up and approached soyeon.

Soyeon smiled, “ but.. it will depend on our leader”

Qri sighed

“you... i mean... the devil will back to angel when they were forgeting all their mind” said soyeon

Sunny frowned, “ what? All our mind? Are you insane?”

Soyeon pouted, “ i mean when you didn’t care about your worlds but focus on your love”

“i’m now” sunny frowned, “ i love Qri and i can only focus on her now.. but why my wings still black?”

Soyeon smirked, “ not only that! you also need one thousand kiss from angel”

“are you lying?” asked sunny again

Soyeon put and disappointed face, “ we! Angel is not willing to LIE”

Sunny widened her eyes, “ one thousand kisses???”

Soyeon nodded

“i’m totally in!!!” sunny jumped happy “ i will tell the other about this!!”  she smiled and disappeared in a second.

Qri held her forehead, “ oh my god... why you are telling her, soyeon?”

Soyeon smiled, “ mianhe~  but.. i think this is the reason we are here and meeting those devils”

“what about you? That sooyoung.. are you really will giving her a thousand kisses?” asked Qri back

Soyeon blushed when she remembered the kiss that sooyoung gave her.

“oh~~~ you got a kiss, huh?” teased Qri. “ don’t tell me.... you... started... falling for her?” asked Qri

Soyeon widened her eyes, “ i...i.... i don’t know... i don’t know why my heart will race so fast.. is this what they call .. love?”

“i think yes”

Qri and soyeon looked at the hyomin who just flew in.

“did i miss something?” said eunjung who also just arrived

“no.. you guys just in time” Qri opened her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter