Words

When Devil and Angel Met
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“then i take my words”

Hyomin stopped her step and turned around facing the devil, “mwo?”

“i said i take my words back.. i will continue our building project in this land”

“YAH! You! You break your promise!” hyomin shouted angry but for yuri, she just looked more cute when she was angry.

“hm? I didn’t say any promise to you.. i just said ’okay’ “  yuri smiled evilly. “and like what you said before.. i’m a devil... so.. there weren’t any rule for us”

“YOU! How could you...”

“what?” cut yuri and approaching hyomin. “if i can’t have you.. then.. they can’t have this land”

Hyomin burned in angry. she was to mad until she wanted to cry but she held it. “what do you want then?”

Yuri smiled “you”

“what?”

“i said i want you... i want you to be my girlfriend... not as a devil.. but as a human.. like what you said before.. devil and angel were impossible.. but.. when we were human, everything is possible”

Hyomin stepped back, “you are crazy..”

Yuri laughed, “i’m crazy in love with you”

“i can’t!” hyomin pouted “we can’t”

“if you kept showing that kind of face, i’m afraid i will lose control” warned yuri and made hyomin gasped. “so? What will you choose? Will you be my girlfriend and i will let go this land.. or... you will let the village turned to amusement park and all of them will lose their land and their jobs.”

Hyomin bit her bottom lips, “i hate you!”

“i love you” said yuri with a smile “i give you 10 second to think about it”

“MWO?!”

“10...9...” yuri started to count

Hyomin started to get panic, “YAH YOU!!”

“8...7...”

Hyomin was panic..ottokhe??!! should i just let the village go? I think god will forgive me this time... but... my mission is making them smile and less their suffer.. if i just ran from this problem.. AARRGG!! Why should i meet her again????!! She just... ergg!! God... what should i do..

Yuri laughed happily looking how frustrated hyomin now. she looks so cute.. i really want to make her mine.. “5.....4...”

Hyomin bit her  lips, “i really hate you!”

Yuri laughed again, “3....2.....1....” yuri smiled victory “so.. your choice..”

---

 

Jiyeon got up from her bed again, “AARRGG!!! I CAN’T SLEEPP!!!”  she ruffled her hair, “why i kept thinking about that girl?”

Jiyeon took her phone again and looked at the screen. “ i must be crazy..” jiyeon put off her phone but she grabbed it again, “i don’t care anymore” jiyeon started to text the girl.

To Jessica

‘Hei! Jes.. it’s me.. jiyeon.. the girl that bump you this evening.. i want to make sure that you didn’t hurt your , right?’

 

Jiyeon clicked send and smiled at her own text.  She didn’t know that someone had been watching her from her window all the days and smiling at her cuteness.

 

TING~ TING ~  the girl who had been watching above the tree looked at her phone and smiled widely. “finally.. she texts me” jessica smiled happily.

To : jiyeon

‘ hello jiyeon.. you haven’t slept yet? Ehm.. a bit hurt.. but still okay... thank you for your care “

 

When jiyeon heard her phone sound, she immediately grabbed it and text her back.

To : jessica

‘ i haven’t.. just can’t sleep.. sorry.. it’s my fault..”

 

Jessica smiled looking how cute jiyeon face when she replied her message. No.. she was so cute today..

To : jiyeon

‘why? Missing me? hahahaha.. it’s okay.. just treat me an americano and i will totally forgive you”

 

jiyeon blushed hard when she read the message, “am i missing her?? did i?” she asked herself “arg.. i’m going crazy now..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter