the truth

When Devil and Angel Met
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon walked to the library alone. Today she didn’t know why, but she really wanted to have alone time. She went in the library and started to search a book to read. After 10 minutes walking around the library, her eyes fell on a fairytail book, “beauty and the beast?” she didn’t know what get into herself today, she felt so familiar with this book and it’s remind her of....someone... but who is it?

She closed her eyes and tried to remind her dream last night

“you?? How dare you wake me up?!” that girl got up and approached her who was shivering and hugging the book.

“m..m..mi..mia..mian...mianhe..” jiyeon closed her eyes. She was afraid to get a hit from that scary girl. A scary beast.

That girl  smirked by looking how afraid she was. “you! Lift your face up” she ordered.

Jiyeon slowly lifted her face up and faced that girl with a fear.

“are you afraid of me?” that girl asked with her cool eyes.

Jiyeon nodded.

“am i that scary?”

Jiyeon nodded again which made that girl laughed

“did i look like a devil?” that girl asked again.

Jiyeon shook her head and gave the fairy tale book to that girl, “you look like this..” she showed the beast.

 

“hei!”

A greet that make jiyeon opened her eyes and turned around. “seohyun?”

“what are you doing in here?” seohyun asked and hugged her girlfriend.

Jiyeon just shook her head, “ i have a weird dream last night... that’s why i came here to forget that weird dream?”

Seohyun wanted to read her mind but she thought jiyeon need her own secret and she didn’t want to be over protection for her. “may be~ an ice cream could cure your burden?” she gave her sweet smile and made jiyeon smiled back.

They walked to the ice cream store and ordered the ice cream for each of them

“you know.. i’m here for you if you want to share your bad dream”

Jiyeon smiled and shook her head, “it’s not a bad dream.. don’t worry”

Seohyun nodded, “ don’t think too much~” she kissed her forehead.

Jiyeon closed her eyes and remember her weird dream again.

Jiyeon walked out from the class and ran to that girl, she called that girl while kept running.

Finally that girl stopped walking and looked at jiyeon who tried to breath.

“whe...re...are...y..ou...g..oing?” she tried to breath and talked at the same time

Again that girl walked away

But jiyeon didn’t lose her hope, she walked beside that girl and kept caling her but still no answered, she tried and tried again until that girl stopped walking and turned back to look at her

 “you are annoying!”

Jiyeon stopped and shocked. she froze with a fear. That girl looked at jiyeon who got scare.

“m..ian..he..” suddenly tears came out from jiyeon eyes. Jiyeon kept crying, “mi..an..he.. i’m.. annoying... i .. will.. go... then...” jiyeon turned back and really to walk away.

That girl sighed and took out a hard breath. “jiyeon..” she called “don’t go..”

Jiyeon stopped walking and turned back to that girl. That girl walked toward her “do you want anyone to see you crying?” she took care of jiyeon, “mianhe.. for..shout at ..you..” she bit her bottom lip “please.. stop crying..” she said awkwardly.

Jiyeon looked at her with her teary eyes. suddenly that girl smiled. She moved her lip toward jiyeon eyes and planted kiss on  her eyes.  Jiyeon closed her eyes while that girl was kissing her eyes. It felt weird but jiyeon liked it.

 

Jiyeon opened her eyes and looked at her girlfriend. She just felt so different with the kiss.. . Did i ever fall in love with someone else?  She didn’t dare to ask seohyun because she was afraid to hurt her. “let go home?”

Seohyun nodded and hld her hand, “ let’s go..”

 

--

At the other

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter