class B Kiss part 1

When Devil and Angel Met
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The sun was back again and light all of the korea. The angels had already prepared for their mission again in school, some of the get excited but some of them were lazy to wake up.

“ah... i want to sleep” said eunjung in her hal f eyes.

“me to...” hyomin back hugged eunjung.

Boram shook looking them, “ aigo~”

“palli!! Palli!! We’re almost late!” warned jiyeon and made all the angels started to prepare theirself.

 

15 minutes of running and they got into school with a half breath, “huft.. i.. need... water..”  eunjung walked to the canteen and bought a mineral water. When she was going to pay, someone has paid for it.

Eunjung looked at the girl while the girl smiled to her, “good morning” she greeted sweetly

Eunjung smiled back, “good morning.. and here the money.. “

Yoona shook, “my treat.. it’s just a water..”

Eunjung nodded, “gamsahamnida..” she turned around and was going to walk away but yoona stopped her. eunjung looked confuse with her, “anything else”

Yoona smiled, “let’s go together..”

Eunjung nodded without thinking anything else. They walked together and made the other students started to gossip about them. Yoona smirked and held eunjung hand which made the girls screamed.

“KYYAAA!! THEY ARE HOLDING HAND!!!!”

Eunjung felt a bit uncomfortable. She tried to release her hand but yoona grabbed to strong, she can’t do anything. “e..h..m.. could you release my hand?”

Yoona shook, “why should i?”

“because student are looking.. it’s not good..” eunjung hasn’t finished her words but yoona has already cut it.

“i don’t care.. still remember the promise?”

Eunjung sighed, “so?”

“everytime i get a good score , you will give me a present”

Eunjung nodded “but you also have to do your promise to never sleep in my class”

Yoona nodded, “it’s easy.. when will we have a test?”

Eunjung looked at her, “why are you so hurried?”

Yoona smiled and leaned her face closer to eunjung. eunjung was shocked, she took a few step back “because i want to get my first gift” she looked at eunjung lip. Eunjung felt shivering. Her heart beat fast.

“YAH!”

Yoona smiled and both of them turned to the voice.

“YOONA! Are you trying to kiss her?!” shouted tiffany and dragged eunjung to her side

Yoona laughed, “i’m planning to do that”

Tiffany pouted, “don’t dare to do that”

“why? She is not yours” yoona looked at eunjung

“then.. i’m going to make her become mine” said tiffany with full confidence.

Yoona laughed and walked closer to eunjung. she quickly pressed her lip on eunjung lip and made all the student surprised including eunjung.

Tiffany was boiled in fire, she was going to shout but she can’t. The magic made her can’t move at all. YOOONNNAAA!!!!! I’M GOING TO KILL YOU!!!!

Yoona smiled again, Too late~ i got her lip first..

Eunjung pushed yoona away. She felt hot and blushed Deg! Deg! Deg! What is it?

Yoona smiled for her victory, she took of her magic on tiffany. When tiffany felt herself out of magic, she immediately dragged eunjung away from student and yoona. She was in fire. She felt so angry. she stopped when they arrived at the place where no person in there.

Eunjung was shocked when tiffany turned and stared at her. “do you enjoy the kiss?” asked tiffany to the point

Eunjung froze, “mwo?”

“i asked you! Do you enjoy the kiss that yoona give to you?!” shouted tiffany again

Eunjung felt confuse, “why did yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter