not a good timing

When Devil and Angel Met
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

i didn't check the grammar and vocab again.. too lazy to do it.. hahaha

hope you enjoy this chapter.. 

---

 

The garden were filled with the flower, table, chair and the most beautiful decoration for the rich family wedding. Eunjung couldn’t even blink her eyes because of the screen in front of her. it’s just so beautiful.

“priestess..” called the old lady

Eunjung faced the old lady and smiled, “oh.. maddam  Horvejkul “

“thank you for coming and become my son wedding witness..”

Eunjung smiled, “it’s my honor to be witness in your son marriage, maddam.. it’s a new start for  create a family.. i hope their love will last forever..even sad or good, they will face with a smile in name of lord”

Maddam Horvejkul smiled, “thank you for your bless..”

Sherleen who is the youngest daughter of maddam horvejkul came to them and joined their conversation, “mom.. priestess.. the wedding is about to start!”

“Omo.. i have to stay at my position then” said eunjung remember that she was going to be the witness for the wedding.

“you should!” said Sherleen with her eye smile.

Eunjung nodded and ran to the stage.

 

--

Tiffany looked at herself with the most wedding dress that she had ever seen in human world.

“you are so beautiful” nichkhun came to the girl who was going to be her wife. He gave a back hug and both of them looked at the mirror.

“you look handsome..” tiffany said back

Nichkhun smiled and kissed her, “i love you..”

“i love you too” she smiled. silly boy.. i’m going to destroy your church boy image.. fool of you, baby..

 

--

5 years old baby girls walked to the red carpet and started to sow the petals with the song was sang around the garden. All the guests stood up and looked at the bride and the groom. They looked so match with each other. The smile were filled around the garden because of the happiness for the Horvejkul family.

Eunjung was also excited to meet the wedding couple but she couldn’t see the bride clearly because her face was covered.

The bride also didn’t looked at the priestess, so they didn’t see each other yet.

“Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul, do you take Hwang Mi-young to be your wife? Do you promise to be true to her in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love her and honor her all the days of your life?” eunjung started to do her first job in this wedding ceremony.

Tiffany who heard the voice lift her head up and faced the priestess. EUNJUNG?!!

“yes, i do.. “

Eunjung smiled and moved to the bride. “Hwang Mi-young , do you take Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul to be your husbad? Do you promise to be true to her in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love her and honor her all the days of your life?”

But the bride didn’t answer and made them worry.

“mi young?” nichkhun tried to call her.

Tiffany couldn’t move her eyes from the girl in front of her. she removed the silk which cover her face and looked at eunjung with an... undiscribe words?

Eunjung shocked when she knew who is the bride in this wedding but she tried to calm down and continue the speech,

“miss     Hwang Mi-young , do you take Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul to be your husband? Do you promise to be true to her in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love her and honor her all the days of your life?” she asked her again without looking at the bride.

“i..” why did she must be here?? In this... fake wedding? Huff.. what should i do now... i’m stuck.. “i..” tiffany couldn’t answer the question.  “i do” she finally gave up. she just fell in her own hole.

Nichkhun’s  sister  came approaching them and gave them the couple ring. Nichkhun took the rang and wore it to tiffany and so do tiffany with a half heart.

What am i doing?  Tiffany said to herself while looking at the girl that she loved... yes... this devil had fallen in love with the angel in front of her at the first sight.  Tiffany smiled bitter now.. she was here, watching my wedding with this stupid guy. What’s a good timing..

“you may kiss..” said eunjung and made tiffany felt hurt.

Did she just.. huff... half side love..

Nichkhun leaned and kissed her.

---

 

Eunjung couldn’t believe that she would meet her again.. yes.. HER! the devil! Okay.. she didn’t know that devil c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter