Gemini

When Devil and Angel Met
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

i'm sorry if there were some mistake.. i just made this story in 1 hour since there are some unpatient readers here.. hahahaha.. XD (kidding)

i'm sorry i can't update soon.. too many homework to do... and also i need a rest..

so.. i hope you understand me..  :D

happy reading~

 

--------

 

Second.. minute...hour...day...week...month...year...

The star kept moving on the galaxy..

 

That night.. the moon was full and it was shining so bright. the sky was black and made the star looked so clean.  18 big stars were shining above a high building.

“YEOBBOO!!!!” the women kept scream her husband name in the hospital. she felt so pain and so weak. She was going to give birth. The baby in her stomach kept moving and she was going out from the women body.

After a hard process, finally the baby was out with a big crying, “uuuueeewweeeeekkkkk!!!!” cried the baby and made the women and her husband smiled brightly.

The long hair nurse immediately took care of the baby and cleaned the baby from the blood, “aigoo~”

The short hair nurse was smiling, “jiyeon..”

The doctor with the mark on her  middle nose nodded, “she looks so beautiful”

Mr park was confuse with the doctor and the nurse, but he didn’t want to think about that, “we should give her name”

“Jiyeon” said a short nurse.

“yes.. jiyeon is the best name for this beautiful baby who born under the gemini star” said another big eyes nurse.

Mrs Park nodded, “yeobo.. jiyeon is the best name for our baby...”

Mr park took care of her wife and nodded, “ arasso.. let’s call her.. jiyeon... park jiyeon..”

The nurses and doctor looked at each other with a smile when they finally saw jiyeon who born into a human.

--

The angels back to heaven with a smile on their face. they were so happy to see how cute baby jiyeon was.

“did you look at her smile? It’s so cute!!” said soyeon with excited

Eunjung nodded, “i really want to take care of her.. i want to see her grow up!”

Boram also agreed, “can we?? I want to protect her ..”

“let’s protect her then!” said hyomin

Qri smiled, “but we can’t... jiyeon has her new life... and we still have our job...” They nodded agree, “but we still can protect her..” and they smiled.

--

The fire in the hell was burning.  The scream of sin kept shouting around the hell. But it’s a pleasure for devil. They were happy when they heard the pain from human sin. But today was different... everyone was happy, except SNSD group.

“Did you find jessica??!!” asked taeyeon which made all of the become silent. “Are you deaf?!”

Sunny sigh, “we didn’t..”

“i don’t want to know! Find her and bring her in front of my face!” shouted taeyeon and made the other looked at each other.

“tae.. you know that jessica won’t come here again..” tiffany decided to say something.

“after what have we done.. to.. jiyeon..” yuri regretted.

Taeyeon got up and dragged yuri in front of her face, “ she has already died.. nothing to regret”

Hyoyeon smiled and walked away leaving the meeting. Useless meeting..

Yoona also disappeared from meeting, she knew no one can find jessica. So the meeting was useless.

Sooyoung looked at taeyeon, “tae.. Stop this.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter