You

When Devil and Angel Met
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“i love you”

Eunjung widened her eyes and shook her head, “yah! Are you crazy????!!!”

Tiffany shook her head, “ani... i’m serious”

“yah! Tiffany! What the hell are you thinking? You are devil! And i’m Angel! We are.. I.M.P.O.S.S.I.B.L.E” eunjung ended her words and walked away

Tiffany didn’t want to give up, “ please.. just give me...”

Eunjung cut her words, “fany~ah.. i’m begging you.. please...  don’t drag me to the hell...”

Tiffany lost her word and silent. “really.. no.. place..for me?”

Eunjung nodded, “at least.. let’s be friend?” she smiled and made tiffany smiled too.

“jinjja?” asked tiffany and made eunjung nodded.

Tiffany jumped and hugged eunjung, “gomawo!”

Eunjung didn’t know how to act. She decided to hug her back, “oh”

 

Tiffany finally left after eunjung asked her. it was already night. The sky was turned black and the stars started to shine above the sky. The air was good that night. Everything looked so fine but... eunjung just couldn’t sleep.

What’s wrong with me?  eunjung sighed  how is yoona.. she hasn’t recovered yet... is she okay?  eunjung widened her eyes yah!! Pabo!! What are you thinking?? Did i just worry about her?? No way!! How could i??

“hei~ what’s wrong?”

Eunjung looked at the girl who suddenly appeared in front of her, “KYA!!” eunjung screamed and pushed yoona away.

Luckily, yoona didn’t fall down. She looked at eunjung strangely. “are you.. okay?”

Eunjung lost in her mind. Am i dreaming?? Why she is here???  Eunjung pinched her hand “aaooocchh!!” it’s hurt!

Yoona held her hand and looked straight at eunjung, “hei.. what’s wrong with you?” she asked worrying

Eunjung also asked the same question in herself what’s wrong with me?

Yoona leaned her face closely to eunjung and made eunjung widened her eyes for yoona action. Yoona touched her forehead to hers. “not hot”

Eunjung blushed for the sudden action and pushed yoona away. “why are you here?”  she tried to avoid her gaze

Yoona took out something in her pocket and gave it to eunjung, “ your tears” she smiled.

Eunjung looked at the crystal on her hand and looked back to yoona.

“i just gave back to it’s owner... emm.. i think i have to go now... bye..”

“wait!” eunjung stopped her step. she held yoona hand and gave the crystal back to her, “ take it as a gift from me..”

Yoona smiled, “ are you sure?” she teased “ do you want me to think about you?”

“mm..mm..mwo??”

Yoona smirked, “every time i see this crystal, it will remind me of you..”she looked at eunjung, “that’s why i give it back to you..:”

Eunjung froze for every single words that came from yoona lips.

“like what you said before.. angel and demon... we are impossible... so.. let’s just forget that we have ever met..” she held eunjung hand and gave the crystal back, “thank you for e..ver..y..t..hi..ng....” she kissed eunjung lips and turned into dust.

When the dust were really disappeared. The tears dropped. Eunjung didn’t know why she cried but for sure.. she felt hurt.. it’s a heart hurt.

“w.w..why i felt this way..”

 

---

The wind were blowing slowly around her body.. it was a cold night...a really cold night that also make her heart became cold too.

“alone?”

Yoona turned back and looked at jessica, “long time no see.. jess...” she hugged her best friend

“how are you?” asked jessica and they sat on the top of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter