problem

When Devil and Angel Met
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon felt uneasy for the new student. Why she kept staring at me?

“seohyun~ah.. you can sit behind jiyeon” the teacher pointed to jiyeon.

Seohyun nodded and walked to jiyeon. she took a seat and opened her book like a usual student.

Time in school just went usual.

Poke...poke

Jiyeon turned back and met the new student.

“nice to meet you.. i’m seohyun”

It was a break time, so it’s a chance for seohyun to talk to jiyeon. she won’t miss this chance.

Jiyeon took her hand and shook it. “hello.. i’m park jiyeon”

Seohyun smiled warmly, “can we be friend?”

Jiyeon nodded, “of course..  hei! Want to go around the school?”

Seohyun nodded excited, “ne.. “

“let’s go then!” jiyeon held seohyun hand and gave a tour around the school.

You are always so kind..  seohyun smiled.

“why are you smiling?” asked jiyeon who completely confused

Seohyun looked at her, “do you know..”

“hm?” jiyeon widened her and waited for seohyun to continued her words.

Seohyun looked at jiyeon eyes and smiled, “ i’m so happy to meet you again..”

Jiyeon frowned.

Seohyun took a step and kissed jiyeon.

Jiyeon pushed seohyun away, “what are you doing?!”

Seohyun smiled, “  i love you park jiyeon”

Jiyeon widened her eyes, “what?” what is wrong with her???!!  jiyeon took a step back, “ i’m sorry... i think there is some misunderstanding in here.. i’ve already had a girlfriend and i love her more than you.. so... let’s end here” jiyeon turned back and ran away.

Seohyun looked at the shadow which started to fade away. “ then... i will break it” she smirked before turned to a dust.

Once evil, it will always evil. If seohyun can’t have what she wants, then nobody can steal it.

 

Jiyeon walked to wastafel and cleaned her lips, “aish park jiyeon!! how could you let her steal your lips!!”

Jiyeon shook her head and tried to forget the kiss scene. “aish!!”

 

Luckily time went so fast and seohyun didn’t bother her anymore, they acted like nothing happen.

 

“IU ah.. let’s go home together” begged jiyeon

“i’m sorry jiyeon... i have an extra class..” Iu apologized

“let me send you home..” offered seohyun and made jiyeon felt awkward

Iu nodded, “please send her home safely”

Jiyeon smiled awkward, “ i can go by myself”

Seohyun grabbed her hand, “don’t worry.. i won’t do anything.. and.. i’m sorry for what have i done.. i have a reason for that..”

“what’s your reason?” asked jiyeon back

“let me send you home and i will tell you”

Jiyeon sighed, “don’t do anything to me or i won’t forgive you”

Seohyun grinned and nodded, “okay”

Jiyeon agreed to be send home by seohyun. a bit surprised with seohyun cha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter