Happy moment~

When Devil and Angel Met
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon pushed jessica away. “w..hh..y..??” she’s trembling. Her face was red and her heart beat so fast that made her hard to breath.

Jessica looked at jiyeon which made jiyeon looked away. jessica stepped front which made  jiyeon stepped back. But after a few step, jiyeon had already bumped the wall and now she was trapped between jessica arm. Her heart beat more fast when she could smell jessica sweet perfume.

“can i kiss you again?” jessica asked without thinking

/////////blush///////////

Jiyeon became more red when jessica asked the question that she didn’t know how to reply her.  “m..w..woo??”

Dig dag deg dig dag deg dig dag deg dig dag deg dig dag deg dig dag deg dig dag deg dig dag deg dig dag deg dig dag deg dig dag deg dig dag deg

 

“ i think i fall in love again with you, jiyeon..” jessica gave a smile that made jiyeon heart melt for her. “will you be mine? Cause i don’t want to lose you again this time”

 

Jiyeon was happy that she got a declaration of love from the most beautiful girl that she had ever seen...... but..... but....

Jiyeon put jessica away which made jessica felt confuse. “ who is she?” jiyeon met her eyes with jessica. “who is the girl that you love?”

Jessica held jiyeon hand and put a light kiss on her hand before her eyes met jiyeon again, “ if i say... you are my first love... will you believe me? if i say.. that i have loved you since a thousand years ago.. will you believe me?”

Jiyeon felt so touch. She never had so romantic declaration before. Why you kept make me felt strange?

“ i love you.. and  i will make you fell in love with me” jessica ended her words with a bright smile.

Jiyeon smiled back, “ i... i...i think i love you too..”

Jessica smiled more wider. She held jiyeon waist and lift her up in the air before ended hugging her. she touched their nose together and smiled, “thank you..”

Jiyeon cupped jessica face and kissed her lightly, “ can i be the man side in this love story?”

Jessica smiled, “why?”

“because i want to give you more romantic moment that you gave to me” said jiyeon with her man side which made jessica heart beat fast. “i want to make you feel can’t live without me...” she smiled, “i want to make your heart beat so fast that made you hard to breath...” she kissed jessica finger sweetly, “i want to make you only think about me” her finger tied with jessica’s “even though i’m younger than you.. but... i will make you became the most lucky girl because you have date me”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter