A New House

When Devil and Angel Met
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She opened her wings widely and felt the wind around her. the air of wind passed through her white wing’s feathers. She closed her eyes and tried to feel it.

“Jiyeon”

Jiyeon opened her eyes and turned around “oh, hyomin.. what’s wrong?” she closed her wings and walked to her friend.

Hyomin smiled “ we were been calling by General. Eunjung, soyeon, Qri and Boram have already arrived at the White Hall. We have to go too”

“why so sudden?”

“ehm.. i think we will get our first mission?” hyomin raised her shoulder “but i don’t know”

“jinjja? Wao.. it’s will be great then. I’m excited now. I wonder which planet we are going to.” Jiyeon smiled “let’s go then”

Hyomin nodded. Both of them opened their wings and flew to the hall to gather with their friends. They didn’t have to spend much time. As soon as, they landed and greeted their friends.

“hello”

Eunjung turned around “oh.. you have arrived.”

“annyeong, ji and hyo” soyeon smiled

“i think we have to meet him now” Qri said and made them nodded. They walked to the center of the hall which all the angels were doing their jobs.

“soyeon, eunjung, boram, qri, hyomin, jiyeon..” called the Silver General with 6 wings

“YES SIR” they kneeled and bowed to him.

“you guys are going to get a first mission on planet earth. Stay together and do your mission until you get a call back from me. Understand?”

“YES SIR!” they stood up and disappeared. Once they came back. They were in the transport gate. They passed the gate and arrived at human world that we call “Earth”

--

 

All the demon were laughing at how fool human were.” That stupid human, they fought each other because of that small things? “ said sunny still laughing

“we will never understand them. We are immortal, we will never get old while they? So easily get old. They are totally been controlled by time” hyoyeon smirked

“by the way, how is jessica in the earth?” taeyeon asked

Tiffany tooked a look, “wao.. she just made 135 people commit suicide in 3 second. Don’t wonder if Lucifer really likes her. she is really an As card”

“3 second in here but in earth? It’s 3 months okay. But i have to admit that she really something” sunny was also amazed.

“hei.. girls.. want to go to earth? It’s sound fun in there” said sooyoung to the other.

“ehm.. it’s sound fun..  let’s go there then” said yoona also excited

“let’s make them go to the hell then..” yuri smirked

 

--

The angels were landing on the ground and some seniors have already waited for them. “it’s going to be your first mission. If you look at the building behind you, that will be your first mission.”

“a school?” Boram asked and the senior nodded

“yeah.. Eunjung, Qri and Soyeon. Three of you are going to be a new teacher who have been transferred. While jiyeon and hyomin are going to be a student. Boram, you are going to be a principal of the school because of the old participle sickness. You will start tommorow” explained the s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter