Getting Married; The First Night

Marriage Contract With The Walking

''Sooyun!'' Alec ran towards sooyun.

''Oh Alec, Hi'' Sooyun gave him a warm smile. ''Did you receive my wedding invitation?''

He looked at his hands and looked at the invitation again which he had read so many times.

''mm..'' He mumbled.

''We plan to hold a simple wedding with only mine and Junhyung's family but since you are considered as my family, i wanted you to be there too. You're coming right?'' Sooyun asked.

''Uhm....I was going to say that...''Alec swallowed hard and looked at his hands. ''I..... I think i can't attend to your wedding.''

''And why not?' Sooyun furrowed her eyebrows.

''Because...'' Alec started to play with the invitation card he was holding and it started to became hard to speak but he tried his best and looked at Sooyun's eyes. ''Because it's not good to see someone marry when it's someone you love.''

Sooyun looked at him shocked. ''What? W-what do you mean?'' she stuttered.

''You don't have to say anything. I... I just wanted you to know that''

Sooyun couldn't open to speak.

''I'm too late, I know...'' He lowered his head. ''But if I didn't say it, I would regret it in the future.'' He looked up at her with hope this time. ''Maybe it would be a miracle and you-''

Sooyun quickly backed away when Alec tried to reach for her. ''Sooyun.''

She shook her head at him and ran away.

''No! Wait! SOOYUN!''

But she was gone.

 

 

 

''Yeaah! I fixed a place for tonight. We're going to party baby!'' Kikwang cheered.

''You go'' Junhyung said. Kikwang shot him a glare. ''What do you mean, 'you go'!?'' Kikwang mimicked annoyed.

''I have a hen party to attend'' Junhyung made a face.

''Wh-what? Where did you just say?'' Kikwang asked confused.

''Hen party!'' Junhyung repeated annoyed.

Kikwang burst in laugh.

''Yah! Stop laughing! I said stop!'' Junhyung punched his arm.

''Yah! What the are YOU going to a hen party for? Isn't that only for girls?'' Kikwang said still laughing.

''It's Sooyun!'' Junhyung sighed and complained.

''Tsk tsk tsk, If you're going to listen to a girl that you're fake marrying to already, I don't know how this is going to go..'' Kikwang shook his head and faked a serious face. Junhyung gave him a warning look but it made Kikwang laugh even more.

''I must bring a camera with me to shoot that memorable moment!''

''Yah!'' Junhyung slammed his hand on the table, but it didn't stop Kikwang's laugh.

 

 

 

 

 

 

( 2 Days Later... - Wedding Day )

 

The Yong mansion organized the garden for the wedding. There were tables and chairs surrounded by the pool, flowers and big lights that shined sparklingly. The guests started to come and slowly the garden were filled with many people.

Sooyun wore a long white wedding dress with her hair tied up and looked stunning. Junhyung was wearing a black luxurious tuxedo.

''So the ugly duckling can really turn into a swan after all huh?'' Junhyung smirked.

''So funny'' She made a face. The two headed down from the stairs while holding each other. Kikwang cackled while he took some pictures of them.

''Yah! Stop that! I can't see my way from the flash!'' Junhyung tried to take the camera.

Kikwang looked at the both and smiled sincerely. ''You really look good together'' And then snapped another picture. ''Sooo...til death aparts you huh?'' He teased. Junhyung glared at him.

''Easy man! Just joking you know.''

''Whatever'' Sooyun rolled her eyes and walked past him but she accidently stamped on her dress and were about to almost fall. She sighed and lifted up her dress a bit. ''How am I going to manage through this night with this heavy dress!''

Kikwang helped her with her dress and smiled. ''It's heavy but it fits you well. Sorry, I just have to say that you look very beautiful.'' Sooyun just thanked him and looked at Junhyung.

''So, Are you ready?'' he asked.

''Of course not.''

''Good, then let's go!'' Junhyung ignored what she said and held up his arm. Sooyun made a face and then grabbed it. They got out from the house and headed to the garden. The guests started to clap when the two entered. They moved to the center and started to dance when a slow music were playing for the two.

 

 

 

''So should we start? the register officiant asked. Junhyung glanced at Sooyun and then nicked.

''Dear guest today-'' The register officiant got cut from Junhyung. ''Can we just get to the point, please?'' Some guest started to giggle and laugh at his eagerness.

''Ohh... S-sure'' The register officiant then asked. ''Do you, Yong Junhyung, take Song Sooyun as your wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish, from this day forward until death do you apart?''

''Yeah.'' He answered cooly but inside his heart pounded really hard that it hurt his chest but he tried to hold his mask. He rapidly wagged his foot under the table. He instantly looked to the right and left to see if someone or something was going to stop or ruin this moment but it didn't seemed so.

*So... is this really happening? Am I a married person in about less than 1 minute? Like about 60 seconds!?*

A part of him wanted to stop this game right now. Was this all a stupid plan? He maybe could convince his dad somehow, but it was late anyway and he had a pride to protect.

''........until death do you apart?'' The register officiant asked and Junhyung woke up from his thoughts and came back to reality. He nervously looked at Sooyun and examined her expression.

*What is she going to answer? Yes? No? What if she get cold feets and runs away? Wait....she runs away from me? But that's not realistic! I'm the one who runs away and girls are the ones who chases me. Yeah, that one was more realistic.*

He looked at her again and started to panic when he realized that she didn't answer all this time. *This is not happening right? Is she really going to dump me right here?* He stared at her with horror. He couldn't just let a stupid poor girl ruin his image and let the big headlines of the newspapers and magazines write how he got dumped on his wedding day. He froze at the thought and shook his head. He looked at her nervously and couldn't dare to breath, but then she turned to him and with a small smile she answered ''Yes''

Junhyung sighed in reliefe and wiped off the sweat from his forehead.

They signed the papers.

 

 

 

 

 

 

After the wedding

 

Ding! The elevator opened and Junhyung and Sooyun came out. They headed to their hotel room. When they entered the room the first thing they spotted was the king sized bed with rosepetals all over the sheet. There were some candles on the floor that gave a romantic feeling.

Sooyun became a little awkward by the view.

''Whoa, this wasn't so bad for a fake marriage huh?'' Junhyung took out his suit jacket and throw it on a couch. His hands went up to his tie and loosened it.

''Hmm...'' Sooyun was a little uncomfortable and didn't move from her spot since they entered the room. ''You can relax. Why don't you sit?'' He gestured to the bed. She did as he told and went to the bed.

''Don't you think that the wedding went smoothly?'' Junhyung went to Sooyun and sat beside her.

''We don't have to talk''

''What?'' Junhyung furrowed his eyebrows.

''You heard me'' She said.

''You are a weird girl, you know that?''

''And why is that?'' She gave him a look.

''I don't know. It was a good night. I mean it was at least very interesting but you were quite all night!'' He stared at her.

''What did you expect me to do then? To dance my off?'' She snapped.

''Maybe, I don't know. At least it would be better than to just stand there like a death person.''

''We play this game because we are forced to!'' She got irritated.

''Yes! But why not enjoy while playing it?'' He said annoyed.

''Life is just all about enjoyment for you, isn't it? Maybe I don't want to wear this wedding dress. Did you ever thought about that?'' She raised her voice.

He stared at her. ''Why did you get angry now?'' He asked confused.

''Why? Because marriage is a serious thing. It does not be for you but it is a very important day for other people.'' He stared at her when her eyes started to watering a bit.

''This is the first time i'm getting married, wearing a wedding dress, seeing my famliy with happiness and hopes for my future life and I wasted all this important things just for a fake marriage with someone I dont even know! So now, don't you think it's very normal for me to act like that, huh?'' She angrily looked at him.

He got up from the bed and throw his tie to the floor. ''Kikwang hired another room. Im going there. You can feel comfortable.'' He didn't look at her and went out from the room.

 

Junhyung glanced back to sooyun's door when he was about to enter Kikwang's room. He remembered her harsh words and hurt face. He shook his head, ignoring it and knocked on the door. After two knocks a bubbly kikwang opened the door.

''Ooohh, come in, come in!!'' He dragged Junhyung in to the room laughing.

Junhyung made a face when he noticed that he was drunk.

''Congratulaaaatiooonns my buddy!!'' He grabbed his face and kissed his cheeks.

''YAH! YAH! Get away. You are drunk!'' Junhyung wiped off his wet cheeks.

''Sshh...thats rude!'' Kikwang put a finger to his lips. ''Come here, I have a wooondderfuulll surprise for yoouu!'' He grabbed his arm and started to pull him. Junhyung sighed and followed him.

''Are you readdyy?? 3...2...1!!!'' He pushed the door .

''Tadaaaaaa!! Girls! Here is your groom!'' Kikwang gestured to Junhyung. Junhyung looked at the girls on the bed with white lingeries, holding their drinks.

''Kikwang, what the is this?'' Junhyung sighed. He was too tired to show any interest to girls tonight.

Kikwang laughed. ''Do you think I would leave you without a bride tonight, huh?'' Kikwang blew a kiss to the girls and they giggled. Junhyung shook his head and sighed once again.

Kikwang started to dance with one of the girls in the room. He laughed and touched her all over. Junhyung just sat on one of the couches and sipped his drink.

''Heeeyy buddy, Come here!'' Kikwang called Junhyung but he just ignored him and took another sip. Kikwang went to Junhyung.

''What's up Junhyung? You're not having fun.'' He asked with a husky voice.

''I'm just tired''

''Liaarr! Teell me, what's goin ooon?'' Junhyung took another sip and answered. ''Sooyuun'' He sighed.

''Whaaa!! What Sooyunn man?''

Junhyung looked at kikwang. ''I left her in the room and came here''

Kikwang laughed. ''Of course you're going to leave her. Are you crazy!?'' Kikwang laughed again.

''Come here~'' One of the girls squeezed his arm. ''One minute'' He held up his finger to her and turned to Junhyung again.

''She was a bit sad. Wasn't I rude for leaving her alone?'' Junhyung said.

''Bro, come to your sense. Didn't youu marry her because of that, and she got her moneeeey. It's called buissness man. Buissness. '' He smiled cheesily and lifted his glass up to toast.

 

 

Sooyun was alone in the room, sitting with her heavy dress on the bed. She saw a bottle champagne and went to grab it. She poured some to the champagne glass and drank it. After some time she just threw the glass and started to glug from the bottle. She sat infront of the mirror and started to take off her hairpins from her hair. She let her long hair rest on her shoulders. She stared at herself in the mirror and sighed.

 

 

''Junhyuuuung!! I'm going maaaan'' Kikwang dragged one of the girls.

''Have fun bro! Afterall today is yooouuur honeymoon'' He laughed and pushed the other girl to Junhyung, while he was heading with the other one to another room.

Junhyung was left with the girl. The girl started to dance infront of Junhyung and walked slowly to his side. Junhyung just looked at her and sipped another drink. She went to the couch too and came closer  to his face. She slowly pressed her s to his arm and made sure that he was feeling her.

''You are so shy'' She giggled and grinded her s to his arm. He got a little surprised from her suddden action. ''Actually I'm not like this''

She left a soft smile. ''It's okay. You don't have to lie, that's actually cute''

Junhyung got irritated. He hated to be called cute. What is he? A 10 year-old boy!?

''Excuse me, I don't feel well. I think I should go.'' He got up and left her dumbfounded.

 

He went in to his and Sooyun's room and saw her lie on the bed with her wedding dress on. He took the champagne bottle that was on the bedside table and felt that it was empty.

*Wow, upset huh?* He smiled and placed it back. He looked at her and thought about their wedding. He was married with this woman infront of him now. It felt so weird. He barely knew her. He examined her sleeping face and without knowing, his eyes slowly went down to her body.

*Should I take her dress off so that she could sleep with something more comforable? But...what if she gets angry?* He glanced at her heavy dress again and shook his head. *Nah, that dress doesn't look comfortable, she'll probably thank me after.* He slowly went up to the bed and lowered himself on her. He placed a hand on her back and the other to the bed so he could support his weight.

He placed his finger to the zipper of her dress. He pulled it down a bit and then stopped to see if she reacted but she was just sleeping. It was the first time he saw her face so close. He heard her heavy regular breaths and a thought went through his mind.

A very tempting thought.

He shook his head and scolded himself for being such a ert. He took a deep breath and without thinking twice he pulled the zipper all the way down to her lower back. Her back was exposed now and Junhyung's member reacted due to the sight. He couldn't help but to take his eyes off her . He slowly removed his hand from the zipper and held his breath when he softly touched her , slowly  it downwards. 

Suddenly, Sooyun shut her eyes open when she felt the warm touch.

*!* Junhyung's eyes widened and his whole body froze.

He squeezed his eyes shut and was waiting for the slap that she was going to give him, but seconds passed, nothing happened. He slowly opened one eye to peek and Sooyun was sleeping soundly. He sighed in reliefe and slowly got up from her and rolled over. He lay down on his back and looked at the ceiling.

*! That was close! I shouldn't have drunk that much!* He shut his eyes and fell asleep.