From now on only death can seperate us

Marriage Contract With The Walking

Sooyun sighed and stopped reading her book. She glanced to the side and saw the picture she drew in the cafee.

''Draw the things you want the most, the things you want it to happen''

She could hear Ara's voice in her mind. Sooyun added a little colour on Yongjun's clothes and smiled, satisfied of her work.

''It looks good'' She praised herself and then started to draw a house. It wasn't big. Without her realizing, she was really into it. She made a beautiful garden with colorful flowers and green trees everywhere.

*Is this going to make you happy?*

She jumped up a little. What was that? Who was talking?

*It looks like something is missing...*

She heard again. Was she going crazy? Was it her mind?

''What is missing?'' She suddenly found her asking.

*You're the one who's going to find that. You've to find it yourself. Try to find it somewhere no one else is. Just you. Search it deep inside you.*

Sooyun stared at the paper infront of her.

*Find what's missing....*

She heard again.

 

 

''Let's continue tomorrow, you did a good job'' Junhyung said and ended the meeting. The people started to leave the room but Junhyung remained.

''Are you free?'' He suddenly heard Kikwang's voice. He turned to the side and saw him with Rina behind.

''Oh, yeah come in'' Junhyung said and got up form his chair.

''What's up Junhyung?'' Rina gave him a kiss on the cheek.

''Junhyung, this is the hot chi-'' Kikwang cleared his troath when Rina elbowed him.

''Uhm, yeah I mean Jungah. Junhyung this is Jungah'' He said. Junhyung looked where he was motioning and that's when he noticed a blonde girl with a tan body at the side.

''If you don't like this girl too, then I'm very sorry but to suspect your uality bro'' Kikwang leaned in to him and mumbled. Junhyung ignored him and took a step to Jungah.

''Nice to meet you Jungah, I'm Junhyung''

''Oh nice to meet you too'' Jungah shook his hand while chewing on her gum in a very unlady like manner. Kikwang and Junhyung looked at her for a second.

''Uhm, how do you know Kikwang?'' Junhyung asked, trying to not focus on her annoying way of chewing.

''Well, he used to come to the camp but he was very fit back then'' She giggled and eyed Kikwang's body. Rina raised a brow at her.

Kikwang looked down at his body and touched his chest. ''W-well, I'm married now, maybe that's wh-''

''Oh wow, stop right there Mr.Lee'' Rina turned to him. ''Now this topic got my attention, let's talk about this at home, hm? What do you think?'' She gave him a tight smile. Kikwang stiffened a bit, knowing that she was mad.

''So, what do you do Jungah?'' Junhyung asked, trying to ignore the two.

''Well, I'm just here and there'' She shrugged, brushing her hand through her platinum blonde hair.

''What do you mean?'' Junhyung asked.

''I stopped working. I decided to be good to myself for a while. I'm shopping in the mornings and then watching tv at nights'' She curled a strand of her hair in her finger while chewing loudly.

''Oh, that's good...I guess'' Junhyung mumbled and shot Kikwang a glare.

''What is your star sign?'' She suddenly asked.

''Lion...?''

''Oh wow! And i'm twins''

''So...?'' Junhyung raised a brow, not knowing why all of a sudden she asked that.

''Oh you crazy man! They come along together freaking good!''

''Uh, is that so...?'' Junhyung awkwardly rubbed his neck while looking at her.

''So I was thinking maybe-''

''Wait a minute, be quiet!'' Jungah suddenly cut Kikwang off. She closed her eyes and touched her temples.

''Did you know that my sixth sense is damn strong? I can feel the energy in this room. There's something positive here...'' She said and very seriously looked around as if she was trying to find it. Kikwang swore that he felt Junhyung's burning eyes from his side. He didn't dared to look at him. He awkwardly cleared his troath when he felt Rina's murderer eyes too.

 

1 hour later...

''I hope to see you again very soon! Byeee byeeeeee!!'' Jungah waved as the elevator doors closed. As soon as the doors closed, rina spun around to Kikwang.

''Yah, is this stupid girl really your friend?''

''Uh, once...I mean we...y-yeah''

''Oh my god, what was that thing? Like seriously Kikwang?''

''B-but I swear..s-she wasn't like that before!'' Kikwang said, as if it would help. ''Jungah have changed so much''

''Yeah right'' Rina scoffed.

''I'm leaving'' Junhyung boredly said.

''Yah yah! Wait! You didn't say anything about Jungah? So what do you think?'' Kikwang asked, hoping for a good response.

''Kikwang, really, I don't even know what to say to you anymore. Just get out of my sight for like...2 years or something. And you Rina? How come you agreed with this idiot's plan?'' Junhyung furrowed his brows.

''I swear to god, I have no idea too! I'm really sorry opppa, please forgive me, huh? huh?'' She pouted and made cute faces to him.

''Aisht, I hate how I'm weak to this !'' Junhyung scolded himself and left. Rina jumped up and down with joy, knowing that her brother can't stay mad at her when she do aegyo.

''Yah you woman!'' Kikwang suddenly pointed at her accusingly.

''Yeah?''

''How come you never do aegyo to me huh?'' He asked annoyed

''Oh please, just shut up'' She rolled her eyes and left.

''YAH! YAH!'' Kikwang ran after her.

 

 

 

 

''Come'on Yongjun! We're going to be late!'' Sooyun shouted at Yongjun, while waiting outside.

''Sooyun...''

She turned around and saw Alec. She felt her blood boil in anger again.

''I told you that I don't want to see you ever again''

''This is the last time'' He said looking at her. ''I promise''

She looked away, not meeting his eyes.

''Is this how it's always going to be now?'' He asked, hurt. ''Like this...aren't you going to look at my face anymore?''

''I'm in a hurry Alec'' She sighed.

''I...I don't wanted you to remember me like this. What can you do, some people are like this'' He smiled bitterly. ''I couldn't love. I just screwed everything up. I couldn't do it. There's nothing more to say...right?''

''Appa!!'' Yongjun suddenly came out of the house and ran to him. He flung his arms around his feet and hugged him tightly. Alec blinked away the tears quickly and bent down to his level.

''Yongjun-ah...'' He said, placing his hands on his small shoulders. ''I'm leaving''

''Where?'' His big eyes looked curiously at him.

''Don't ever forget me arasso?'' He swallowed hard and kissed his cheek. ''I loved you very much, don't forget this too''

''We've to go now...'' Sooyun said and held Yongjun's hand. He watched Sooyun and Yongjun turn their backs and leave.

''Goodbye Sooyun'' He whispered painfully, watching until they dissapeared.

 

 

 

 

''Yongjun, don't run around!'' Sooyun scolded him, but he didn't even listen to her and just ran around happily in the cafee. Sooyun sighed and shook her head. She turned to Ara and smiled.

''Junhyung is going to come here soon'' She informed. Ara whistled and winked at her, making Sooyun blush.

''It's not what you think! He'll just take Yongjun out''

''Well that's good too. Slowly and slowly, everything is going perfect''

''Ara don't be ridiculous'' Sooyun rolled her eyes to her.

''How can you still trying to not see it?'' Ara looked at her. ''I'm sorry but you can't fool anyone but yourself now''

''So many things happened that-''

''Yes, they happened and are now over'' Ara cut her off. ''There's no need to talk about them anymore.'' A warm smile started to spread on her lips as she looked at her best friend. ''It's so obvious how this story is going to end, Sooyun. So obvious''

 

 

 

Minjae looked one last time at her house, before handing the box she was holding to the truck driver. She was moving back to her hometown. Although, Sooyun said she did nothing wrong, she couldn't face her. She was so ashamed of everything she had done. How could she look into her family's eyes? How could she answer to yongjun one day if he found out?

The truck driver put all the boxes in to the car and shut the door when he was done. Minjae was about to go in to the car when she heard her name being called. She turned her head and saw Sooyun's mother.

''Minjae!'' She called again and ran to her.

''Mrs. Song?'' Minjae looked at her surprised.

''What are you doing? What's going on?''

''I'm leaving...''

''Where??'' Mrs.Song held her arms and looked at her.

''To Busan''

''But you said that they don't take care of you there''

''But it's my home anyway. I...I can't stay here.....''

Mrs.Yong shook her head while looking at Minjae. ''No...you can't go anywhere. You're my daughter, I won't let you go anywhere''

''Gumawo...but I can take care of myself'' Minjae lowered her head. Her face burning with shame. She had slept with her daughter's husband and were pregnant with his child and here she was, telling her that she was her daughter? Minjae's tears blurred her vision. How could someone have so kind heart? After all bad things she had done, how could someone like her not hold grudge on her?

''If that child is going to born, then it will born here Minjae, do you hear me?'' Mrs.Song held her tighter as she looked into her eyes. ''We'll raise it together. I'm not going to leave you alone like this''

''Miss, are we leaving?'' The truck driver asked, sticking his head out of the window. Minjae wiped away her tears and started to walk towards the truck.

''Minjae...'' Mrs.Song pleaded.

Minjae turned to look at her. Her eyes red from crying much, and tears all over her face. ''I'm....'' She said weakly, her voice cracking. ''I'm so lonely....'' She burst into tears again and hid her face with her palms.

''Oh my Minjae'' Mrs.Song pulled her into her arms and hugged her tightly. ''My beautiful Minjae'' She said her hair, while she cried hard on her shoulder.

''Don't worry... don't worry, we'll go trough everything together'' Mrs.Song kissed her temple and rocked her from side to side, while both of them cried.

 

 

 

Alec stared at the black gun he was holding. His hands trembling and sweating. He slowly pulled the slide back and placed it under his chin. Tears started to roll down from his eyes. He gulped hard while holding the gun hard.

*You've no meaning in life to live anymore....*

He said in his mind, encouraging himself to pull the trigger. He shut his eyes tightly as he clenched his jaw.

*No one loves you....no one wants you...*

He held it harder and moved his fingers a little on the trigger.

*No one wants you...no one*

''ARRGGHHH!!!'' He growled and pulled away the gun from his chin. His whole body was sweating and he was breathing hard. His eyes narrowed as he stared at the gun.

''I'm not going to leave alone...I'll take you with me'' He gritted his teeth and tightened his grip on the gun.

''I'll leave with you, buddy....with you''

 

 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucJ95RzLHvA ;))

*Something is missing....you've to find it yourself*

A smile formed on Sooyun's lips as she stared at the drawing infront of her. She quickly took a pen from the desk and started to draw.

She drew another person right next to her. She made the figure taller and bigger than her. She started to colour it and stopped when she was done. She put the pen down and held the picture up to her face to look at it.

3 persons standing right next to each other

And one of them was Junhyung...

 

 

 

''Catch it Yongjun-ah!'' Junhyung threw the ball at him, but Yongjun missed it.

''Aigoo, you've to be faster'' He ruffled his hair.

''I don't have long legs like you! Hmph!'' Yongjun crossed his arms in annoyance and pouted.

''Aigoo, aigoo! Look at you Yongjun-ah! So grumpy eh?'' Junhyung teased and pulled his cheeks, making him look funny.

''I'm not grumpy!'' He stomped his feet, and glared at him.

''Oy oy look at you Yongjun-ah, you look just like your omma now. I hope that you won't inherit her stubborness too'' Junhyung chuckled at the sight of his annoyed face.

''How's it going?'' Sooyun suddenly appeared. She looked around herself and smiled warmly. She was in a garden with lots of colourful flowers and green trees everywhere. There was a house but it wasn't too big, it looked like a cottage. Somehow, this place looked awfully familiar with the picture she drew.

''Omma! Toy-hyung is teasing mmeeee!'' Yongjun tried to look at his mother but couldn't move his head because Junhyung still held his cheeks.

''Toooyy hyuunnnggggg'' Yongjun whined and blew on his face. Junhyung laughed and planted a kiss on his nose before releasing him. ''Arasso arasso''

Yongjun quickly ran away from him as soon as he took his hands off from his cheeks.

''This boy'' Junhyung shook his head with a smile and turned to Sooyun. ''Annyeong''

''I came to ask you something'' She said.

''I'm listening''

She smiled to him while looking into his eyes. ''I...uhm...do you think that we can forget everything that happened? Pretend like nothing ever happened, like we just met each other...do you-....do you think that we can start over again?''

Junhyung put his hands into his pocket while grinning. ''Is this a proposal?''

Sooyun blushed when she met his charismatic yet playful eyes. ''It depends to the answer''

He took a step to her, closing the gap between them. ''I think we can do it''

''Can you forgive me?'' She lowered her head, too shy to meet his eyes.

''When could I ever resist you?'' He gave a soft chuckle. ''You?'' He said and took another step, making their bodies touch. ''Can you forgive me?'' He whispered to her softly. Sooyun felt her heart do flip flops. She missed this feeling, the feeling that she hadn't felt for years.

''I threw all of my angers to the sea before coming here'' She smiled, looking up at his eyes.

''The flows probably took it far away'' He smiled back.

Sooyun chuckled and nodded. ''Probably'' She looked down at his hand and then up to him with a shy smile. ''...can I hold your hand now?''

''You make me feel like I'm the girl'' Junhyung shook his head, chuckling. He took out his hands from his pocket and held her soft hands. He flashed his boyish grin to her, making her feel warm all over her body.

''From now on...'' Her grip tightened. ''...only death can seperate us''

''From now on'' He leaned in closer. ''...only death can seperate us'' He whispered and softly pressed his lips against her's. She smiled into the kiss when she felt him interlock their fingers as he deepened the kiss.