The End of Hwang Alec

Marriage Contract With The Walking

When Junhyung was about to enter the company, Sooyun appeared suddenly and stood in his way, looking pissed as hell.

''What are you doing here?'' Junhyung furrowed his brows at her.

''How could you do this? How!?'' Sooun asked furiously as she held the envelope hard in her hand.

''Listen to me-''

''Don't you know what all this will lead to?!''

''I had no choice, Sooyun'' He looked at her hard.

''My family, my son Yongjun, don't you have any idea how much you're going to hurt them? Haven't you thought about it at all!?''

''I did this for you and Yongjun'' He said. ''I can't let you two with that psycho!''

''You're so selfish...'' She looked at him in disgust.

''You're not listening to me'' He growled.

''I already heard what I have to. Do you want us to suffer more? Is this your love!?''

''ENOUGH!!'' Junhyung exploded and took a step closer to her. ''I'm spend my every ing minute to worry about you and Yongjun! I can't even sleep at nights! I'm in ing pain whenever you are away from me! It hurts like hell! Do you know how that feels, huh!? Do you have any ing idea how it is to worry every ing second!? I'm dying! I'm dying Sooyun!''

''You're telling fairytales again''

Junhyung shook his head as he looked at her. ''It's not, this is real and one day you'll see it too. You'll see that I'm not trying to hurt but to protcet you. You'll regret it, Sooyun''

''No, you're the one who's going to regret it for doing this to me'' She raised the envelope for him to see. ''When this whole thing is over, you're not going to see me and Yongjun anymore''

 

 

 

 

''Ugh, that bastard!'' Alec gritted his teeth when he looked at the court file.

''I knew that he was going to do something but after I warned him so many times....I....I just can't understand'' Sooyun shook her head and looked out of the window.

''Well, he's not thinking about Yongjun at all'' He said and folded the paper back. ''Sooyun, can he win the court case?'' He suddenly asked in panic. ''Can he take Yongjun?''

''No, it's not that easy.''

''Really?'' Alec asked in relief. Sooyun kind of knew a little about the rules since she was studying law.

''Then we shouldn't be so worried eh?'' He smiled and looked at her. ''I can hire the best lawyer, besides you undertsand these things too. If they are a Yong, then I'm a Hwang!'' He turned to her and saw that she looked serious. His smile fell a little when he saw her so sad.

''Am I not right, Sooyun?''

She didn't answer. He slowly put a hand on her shoulder and gazed at her softly. ''If we do this together, then nobody can stop us, Sooyun. Don't worry''

Sooyun looked at him. ''Everyone is going to find out about everything''

''Hm....'' Was all he could say. He didn't think about that at all. ''I totally forgot that part''

''Oh god'' Sooyun hid her face with her palms. She was so tired of everything. Her head hurt so much from thinking and thinking.

''Actually, we can do this without hurting anyone...'' Alec slowly smiled as he looked at her.

''Don't you understand Alec? My mom, my dad, everyone is going to find out about the truth. How is it possible to handle this without hurting them?''

''Yeah that's what i'm saying. If they don't know it then there wouldn't be a problem''

''Oh come'on, we are going to go head to head with Yong's. How can we hide that? The whole media is probaby going to find about it''

''Yeah they will know about the court but not about that Yongjun is Junhyung's son. We'll just deny everything. We'll say that Junhyung's lying...that he just lies to get you''

''I....I don't know'' Sooyun somehow didn't like the idea. Alec sensed this and lowered his head to put a serious face.

''Do you want your family to suffer? Your father....think about how much this would affect him''

Sooyun slowly looked at him.

''Your mom...she would probably faint'' He said and looked away from her. ''I don't know you but...I don't want my father and mother to suffer, but it's you who decides in the end. It's all up to you Sooyun and you know that I'm always by your side, don't you?'' He suddenly held her hand and gazed at her softly.

''I...I don't know how to think anymore'' She said. ''But if you say so, then let's do it''

Slowly, a small smile started to form on his lips but then his phone rang. He picked it up and his smile vanished as he heard Minjae's voice.

''Arasso, arasso....'' He said boredly and glanced at Sooyun form the corner of his eyes.

''I'm very serious Alec, you're not coming home late tonight, arasso?''

''Yes, we can talk about this when I come. Alright thank you, have a good day sir'' Alec bowed his head several times before hanging up. Sooyun looked at him.

''Well, work work work and work'' Alec shook his head and acted irritated. ''We have so many problems going on but the customers don't get it, do they?'' He said as he shoved the phone back in to his pocket.

''Mianhae Alec''

''Aniyo'' He took her hands again and smiled ''You and Yongjun are my everything....screw work. You two will always come first Sooyun...you and my son''

 

 

 

Alec, Sooyun, her mother, her father, her brother Hojun and his wife, they were all gathered in the livingroom. This was the plan, Sooyun and Alec's plan, to tell them about what they planned earlier today.

''So?'' Sooyun's father said looking at them when they didn't talk for a long time. Alec glanced at Sooyun and nodded at her, signaling her that he'll take care of this.

''Well these past days, you must have noticed that we had some promblems going on between us but....'' He turned to Sooyun and smiled. ''...in the end, we understood that we can't do without each other''

Sooyun's mother smiled at the two while Hojun's wife giggled at the sight.

''But...'' Alec said with a serious tone. ''...we have other problems. As much as we escape, as much as we try to stay away from him, he just comes after us''

''Bwoh? I don't undertstand a thing now'' Hojun furrowed his brows in confusion.

''Son, what are you trying to say?'' Sooyun's father said calmly, looking at Alec. No one spoke for a moment, it became death silent.

''Yong Junhyung...'' Alec slowly said.

''What did he do again?'' Sooyun's father sighed.

''He took us to court''

''What!?''

''Bwoh!?''

''Wae!?'' Hojun gaped at them.

Alec sighed and motioned to Sooyun. ''He's still after Sooyun''

''Bwohh!?''

''Well, when he noticed that he can't get her he decided to make things uglier'' Alec scoffed. ''He claims that Yongjun is his son''

''WHAT?!!''

''Yeah, without being ashamed he claims that. He thinks that-''

''Alec wait, stop'' Sooyun suddenly cut him off. Alec looked at her surprised. ''Sooyun'' He whispered. ''I was taking care of-''

''I'm sick of living with this lie'' Sooyun cut him off and looked at her family. ''I told you that I'll never lie to you again dad, but...I couldn't'' She loweerd her head in shame. ''Please...forgive me dad'' She slowly lifted her head up and looked at her father.

''Junhyung....Junhyung's telling the truth.......Yongjun..''

Alec shut his eyes tight as he waited for her to say it. As much as he didn't wanted to hear it, as much as he tried to avoid it, it was the truth.

''Yongjun is Junhyung's son'' She finished.

 

 

 

''The !?'' Kikwang walked back and forth in the bedroom. ''When the hell did all this happen?! How come I didn't hear about it?!''

''Well, who knew?'' Rina said and glanced through the photo album. ''Even my mom and dad found out about it not long ago''

''No, I'm different Rina'' He said annoyed and sat down beside her. ''Me and Junhyung are brothers, he never hides anything from me. He usually tells me first''

Slowly, a warm smile spread on Rina's lips as she remembered Yongjun. ''I had seen him a few times with Sooyun. He was so cute and adorable, but he was so little back then, he must have grown up now. Look here'' She pointed to a photo of Junhyung when he was a child. ''He looked like this''

Kikwang looked at it and then sighed. ''So that was the reason why he always looked so sad and me, the couldn't even notice it!'' He slammed his hand on the bed. ''I left him alone''

''You're still not late, sweetie. In fact, he needs you more right now'' Rina softly brushed his cheek.

''He needs me, right?'' Kikwang looked at her and she nodded.

 

 

 

 

''You're late'' Minjae said when Alec came home.

''There was some problems at home that I had to handle'' He sighed and sat on the dinner table infront of her.

''So, have you finally told her that you want to divorce?'' Minjae asked, smiling.

''No, it's not that...it was about Junhyung''

''Oh, you mean Sooyun unni's first and last love? What problem? Does he want Sooyun?''

Alec sighed. ''Just forget it, I don't want to talk about that''

Alec's phone started to ring and he snwered it in record time when he saw Sooyun's name. ''Yoboseyo? Aniyo, gwenchana...me? I'm- I'm just at a friends house'' He quickly looked up at Minjae who looked away annoyed.

''So you're busy?''

Sooyun asked.

''Wae?'' Alec asked.

''Aniyo...I just thought that it would be good to have you here''

''Oh, does Yongjun want me to come home?''

''Aniyo, I just...you know, felt like it would be good to talk with someone right now. I want you to come''

Alec's heart started to beat faster and faster as he listened to her. ''Of-of curse, of course I'll come! I'm right on my way!'' With that he quickly hang up and got up from the chair to leave but Minjae quickly got up and blocked his way.

''Uhm...you know, she's having a bad time right now...uhm, she needs someone to talk with, so I should leave'' Alec awkwardly looked at her and tried to leave but again, Minjae stopped him.

''No, you're not going anywhere''

''Minjae, look-''

''You're staying here, Alec. I'm the one who needs you''

''ARGH!'' He slammed his hand on the wall and glared at her. ''What the are you saying huh?!'' He moved towards her. ''How the can you threathen me, huh!?''

''Because I can't take this anymore!'' She shot back. Furious, he grabbed her shoulders hard and brought her closer to his face.

''What the happens then huh!?? Huh!? Do you think that I'll come to you when you tell them everything?? ANSWER ME!?''

''Alec stop it! You're hurting me!''

''I'll die! Do you hear me!? I'll die if i'm not with Sooyun! Do you understand that!?'' He held her harder. ''Either you go and do abortion and act like nothing happened or you give birth and tell everything...but then my life is over for me. The choice is yours.'' With that he released her and left the house.

 

 

 

''Hi bro'' Kikwang smiled and sat beside Junhyung who was sitting on the couch drinking, alone. Junhyung gave him a nod and continued to drink. Kikwang glanced at the soju bottle and smiled.

''Remember when we decided something when we were drunk?'' He looked at him. ''We said that you were going to have a boy and I was going to have a girl and then when they grew up, we were going to marry them. Do you remember?''

Junhyung stopped drinking and raised a brow at him. ''Yeah, that's was your decision''

''Yah, why do you say that? Isn't that good? We were going to turn our friendship to kinship''

''Well, you somehow managed to come into our family anyway'' Junhyung scoffed. Kikwang shot him a look. ''Wae? You don't like it? Don't you believe my sincere love for your sister?''

''Arasso arasso, I was just joking'' Junhyung smiled and playfully elbowed him when he saw how serious Kikwang's face became. Kikwang's face suddenly softened as he looked at him.

''But look, I was right. You have a baby boy right now''

''Kikwang...'' Junhyung said looking into the distance. ''...he's so beautiful...it's...it's an amazing feeling. He's always in my mind''

Kikwang slowly nodded as he looked at him. ''Don't worry bro, we'll fix this problem. He'll not be in your mind but with you from now on''

''How's that going to be? Do you think it's that easy?''

Kikwang let out a soft laugh as he looked at him. ''Well, I know that I somehow neglected you but my return will be amazing!'' He then threw his hands up. ''Love game 3!! The return of Kikwang!! The big plan is in my head!''

Junhyung furrowed his brows and looked at him. ''What's this big plan?''

''We're kidnapping Yongjun, throwing him in your boat and then we're going immediately to your house in Yunwha! Hah! Let's see if they can find us now!'' Kikwang started to laugh but Junhyung just cocked his brows at him.

''I did everything that you just said''

Kikwang stopped laughing and stared at him shocked. ''What!? Really? And without me??!''

''This is not like the old games bro, this time i'm at war with the woman I love...'' Junhyung sighed and looked away. ''It's very hard, it's like i'm slowly rolling to the end of a cliff''

Kikwang could only sigh and watch his best friend drink his pain away.

''Sometimes, I tell myself that I should've never suggested the stupid marriage agreement idea to you, maybe you shouldn't be so unhappy now, sometimes....I can't help but to blame myself'' Kikwang whispered.

Junhyung looked at him for a second and softened. ''Then, I wouldn't be able to know about true love...true pain. All this made me to become a real human'' He then put his hand on Kikwang's arm and smiled. ''Don't worry, I don't regret anything that ever happened to me, brother''

''Then...then let me give you another idea!'' Kikwang's eyes widened in excitement as he came up with another plan. ''Listen now, you're going to Sooyun and telling her-''

''No Kikwang, I think it's enough. I'm tired of chasing people''

 

 

 

 

Sooyun and Alec quietly closed Yongjun's room and went into the livingroom.

''He becomes so happy when we make him fall asleep together'' Sooyun smiled.

''Yeah, but he doesn't want to sleep, he want us to always stay beside him'' Alec chuckled.

''Thank you Alec, thank you for everything...'' Sooyun suddenly said.

''Aniyo, I'm not doing anything to be thanked for....i'm happy here''

Suddenly the bell rang.

''Who can it be at this hour?'' Sooyun furrowed her brows and went to open the door.

''Oh, Minjae?'' Sooyun's face brightened as she saw her. Alec's face became pale as he panicked upon seeing her.

''Anyeong unni, I made some kimchi and thought that I should bring some to you too'' Minjae gave her sweetest smile to her and then glanced at Alec who looked like he was sweating.

''Aigoo, you could bring it tomorrow, why at this hour? Silly girl'' Sooyun chuckled and accepted the kimchi from her. ''Wait here, let me put the kimchi to a plate then and give your plate back'' Sooyun smiled and went in to the kitchen. Alec immediately went over to Minjae as soon as Sooyun dissapeard from the sight.

''Yah! Why the did you come!?'' He hissed under his breath as he glared at her.

''You win, I'll get an abortion. Everything is going to be just like how you wanted''

Alec quickly took a glance to the kitchen, making sure that Sooyun is still there. Slowly his annoyed face was placed with a small smile as he looked back at Minjae. Sooyun returned with Minjae's plate.

''Gumawo'' She smiled and gave her the plate.

''Have a good night'' Minjae bowed and dissapeard.

''I really like this girl'' Sooyun smiled to Alec and closed the door.

 

 

 

 

 

''Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Cho Ara. Do you recognize me?'' Ara said, looking at the man infront of him who was a journalist.

''I'm sorry but-''

''So your memory isn't that good?''

''No actually, I don't usually forget things but-''

''I'm Yong Junhyung's ex fiance. You published many things about us in the past if that helps'' Ara gave him a small smile.

The man looked at her for a moment and then nodded his head slowly. ''Yes, I remember now but I don't work as a jouranlist anymore.''

''I know that, I'm here because of an old news''

''Yes?'' The man said, waiting for her to continue.

''You know the 'Rented Bride' news that were the headlines years ago? Do you remember that?''

The man thought for a moment again and nodded his head slowly as he remembered. ''Yes, I remember...uhm, do you want to come in?'' He asked and stepped aside from the doorway. Ara smiled and gladly went in.

They were sitting in the livingroom and drinking tea. The journalist told her about what he was doing currently and when and why he quitted working.

''It wasn't me, was it?'' Ara suddenly asked.

The journalist looked at her for a moment, taken aback by her sudden question. He sighed and slowly shook his head while looking at her seriously. ''It wasn't you...''

''I knew it...but, then who...'' She looked at him with furrowed brows. ''...who gave you the 'Rented Bride' news?''

''I can't tell you that, I promised my source''

Ara looked at him for a second and then leaned in. ''How many days can you be apart from your home?''

''I'm sorry?'' The journalist looked at her confused.

''I mean from this house, how many days can you be away from here?''

''I'm a little conformist. I think it has been years since I last slept somwhere else''

''Is that so?''

''Why did you ask?'' He looked at her weirdly.

''After...after this incident they closed me into a room. I don't know how many times I stayed there...'' Ara's eyes got misty as she remembered her horrible past. ''My parents say that it's 25 days....screw to returning home, I was even the happiest person when i left that damn asylum. For years, I felt myself lost. There was even times where I didn't know my own mother. Now...'' She stared at him. ''...isn't it a little rude to say that you promised your source?''

The man looked away uncumfortable while Ara continued to stared at him.

''I want you to promise to keep it bewteen us'' He suddenly said and turned to her.

''Trust me'' She promised.

''He was a young boy, around your age. Believe me, I don't remember his name. He was telling me that he was a close friend to the girl but if you ask me...he was in love with her. I think he was working with cars or something''

''....wow'' Ara whispered in shock.

''Do you know him?'' The man asked as he saw her reaction.

''I...I think I do''

''He was a very passionate boy. What is he doing right now?''

''If you only knew what he was doing...'' She said, making the man confused again.

''However, I should leave now'' Ara got up from the couch but the journalist stopped him.

''It's maybe a little bit too late to say this but i'm sorry. I never knew that this incident would affect you so much''

Ara didn't say anything and just left.

 

 

 

 

''You're okay, right?'' Alec asked Minjae as they both were standing outside the place where she was going to get an abortion. It wasn't a clinic.

''Yeah, I'm alright'' She stiffly said.

''It won't take a long time, don't worry'' He assured her. Minjae looked at the place again. It looked like an old place. The person who was going to do the abortion was a friend of Alec. Not a professional. It was going to happen in a room. Although it was too late for an abortion, the man was going to do it anyway. She was scared, but she didn't wanted to show it to Alec.

''Let's go'' Alec said and both of them went in to the place where it said to be a PC room. There were a few people in there who played games and surfed in the internet.

*What is this place?*

Minjae looked at Alec confused.

''Oh, hyung'' Alec waved his hand when he saw the man who was going to do the job.

The man looked left and right before nodding his head to a room. ''Come with me'' He somewhat whispered. Alec and Minjae followed him in to a room that were at the back. The man looked around again to see if someone was watching them, before closing the door.

''Don't worry, no one will suspect anything. The people outside are in their own world. I have done it at home before too, but yeah...here should be fine too''

Minjae was looking around the room. There were old, broken computers on the floor and tables and chairs where around the place. It looked dusty.

''Don't be afraid girl'' The man smiled at her. ''I should start to prepare'' He said and went to bring some stuffs.

''Let me help you'' Alec said and was about take off her coat but Minjae stopped him.

''Alec...can we talk a little?''

''There's nothing to talk about Minjae'' He held by her arms softly and looked at her. ''Besides, we can't make him to wait for us, right?'' His phone suddenly rang. Minjae glanced around the room again. She got goosebumps by the sight. It was a disgusting and dirty place to do it and on top of that it was illegal to do it in the first place.

''Why is she calling me?'' Allec furrowed his brows before answering the phone. ''Annyeong Ara, what's up?''

''We need to talk right now Alec''

She said seriously. ''It's about an old news''

''What news, I don't understand?''

''Alec'' She warned. ''There's no need to pretend. Let's not waste time. You make the decision, should I talk with Sooyun first about this...or with you?''

''I-I'm coming right away'' Alec shut his phone and shoved it into his pocket. ''I have to leave immediately'' He said to Minjae and then turned to the man ''Hyung, just like how we talked'' He took out some money from his wallet and handed him.

''Arasso, you can leave don't worry about her. It'll go smoothly''

''I'll come right back when I'm done, Minjae. Don't be afraid ok, you can do it'' With that he quickly left.

''Here, change into this first and then come in once you're done'' He gave her a blue gown and went out, leaving her there all by herself, afraid.

 

 

 

 

 

''Wow, I wouldn't expect this much from you'' Ara said looking at Alec in disgust.

''How did you found out about this?'' He asked not meeting her eyes.

''What does it matter?''

''Right, it doesn't matter'' He nodded slowly.

''So, you do know that i'm going to tell Sooyun everything, right?'' She said, making Alec look at her.

''Slowly and slowly, i'm sinking. I'm losing everything, just like you. You should understand me the best. When your love is one-sided, your mind becomes blank, you do crazy things that you later get embarrassed of, your life continues in regrets. You know this feeling don't you, Ara? You know how I feel'' He slowly lowered his head. ''I wasn't the one who reported Junhyung and Sooyun to the newspaper, it was someone else...someone else inside me''

Ara looked away from him.

''Sometimes it comes and captures me and makes me do strange things and then leaves. It's someone else...someone who has lost his mind.'' He softly chuckled. ''Why am I even telling you this? That person was inside you too. It gave you the biggest damage and left''

''Do you know how I got rid of it?'' She turned to him. ''It's very easy. If he doesn't love me, I said to myself that he doesn't and since then, I'm free. I recommend the same thing for you, Alec'' She looked straight into his eyes. ''Sooyun doesn't love you and there's nothing you can do about it, the day you believe it...you're free''

''I'm free like this, because I killed the bad thing inside me. Now, I only live for my son and wife''

''So you're telling me to keep this secret?'' She raised a brow.

''I grew up alone, without any parents Ara. I always thought about Sooyun's father as my own real father and then when I married her, he became my real father. I got a family that I never had. I don't want to lose them Ara, don't do this to me'' He begged with a painful voice. ''Yes, it was a mistake but...the punishment for it should't be so big''

Ara sighed and looked away. He was making it hard for her. Just ten minutes ago, she was so sure about to tell it to Sooyun, but now...she wasn't that sure anymore.

 

 

 

 

''There's only 10 persons who can do this kind of job in Korea. Nine of them are professionals and one is me. When I say professionals, don't think of them so highly, trust me, I can do a better job than them. And don't believe those who call me alcoholic! It's all lies! They are just jealous of me!'' The man said as he washed the materials in the bathroom while Minjae was waiting for him in the room.

''If you're very good at something, there will always going to be some idiots that will talk behind you. Right, minjae-sshi?'' He shouted from the bathroom so that she could hear, but she didn't respond. He stopped washing when he realized that she never talked the whole time.

''Minjae-sshi, are you there?'' He called. *Why isn't she answering?* He wiped his hands on the towel and went out of the bathroom.

''Minjae-sshi, why do-'' He stopped as he didn't saw her in the room. ''Minjae-sshi?....Minjae-sshi?'' He saw the door open and noticed that she ran away. He sighed and shook his head.

 

 

As Junhyung had planned he gave Sooyun to court but he couldn't get Yongjun, although he had 9 lawyers with him. The judge didn't even listen to him properly. The fact that Alec never hit Yongjun was enough for the judge.

When it came to Ara...she never told Sooyun about Alec. She decided to let it go. She didn't wanted to be that one person to destroy their family, although Sooyun didn't love Alec.

Everything was going smoothly for Alec.

Well, so did he thought...

 

 

''Appa omma, where did you go?'' Yongjun asked.

''Uhm...just to the market'' Alec lied. Afterall, he couldn't say that they were in the court, right?

''But you have not bought anything?'' Yongjun pointed out. Sooyun looked at Alec who was rubbing his neck.

''Uhm, should I buy you ice cream, Yongjun?'' He suddenly said, trying to distract him.

''Yaay!!'' He jumped up and down.

''Arasso, I'll be right back then'' He said to Sooyun and went to the closest supermarket.

It was like the happiest day of his life. Minjae accepted to do an abortion and it was probably done by now, Ara was not going to say anything to Sooyun about him being the the one who reported the 'rented bride' news to the journalist and Junhyung couldn't take Yongjun away from him and Sooyun. It was sure a beautiful start of a new chapter in their lives.

Whistling, he ran up the stairs and knocked on the door when he came home. He just couldn't stop smiling. When Sooyun opened the door, his smile just became wider.

''I bought the ice cream, we should eat it before it m-''

SLAP!!

Alec's cheek burned from the hard slap. He slowly turned to her shocked. Her eyes looked cold and dark

''We have a guest'' She spoke in a tight voice.

And that's when he noticed Minjae at the back, looking at him with a smile on her lips.

 

 

 

 

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

And this my friends, is the beginning of Hwang Alec's end

Stay tuned ~