Losing Control

Marriage Contract With The Walking

Sooyun softly put her hand on Junhyung's chest and pushed him slightly.

''Enough...stop.'' She breathed. She furrowed her brows in confusion. ''What am I doing...?'' She looked at him and then got up from the chair. ''You...you should leave. We did something wrong...w-we shouldn't''

Junhyung sighed in frustration and got up to look straigth into her eyes. ''What's going to happen to us, Sooyun? The more I try to escape, the more I feel pain. It's getting so crazy that I'm about to lose my mind.''

''I trusted you, I gave my heart to you. And you....you stomped on it, made it into pieces, and threw it to the dogs. Now....I don't feel anything. When I see you, sometimes I bleed inside, but i'll get rid of this too and once I get rid of it, I'll be able to be happy again.''

''I know that it's hard, Sooyun, but let's talk about the truths.'' He said. ''We had always chosen the wrong paths to be happy. We pushed always the wrong buttons. Both you and me...''

''I'm not regretting what I have done.'' She said. Junhyung raised a brow and then held her shoulders. ''Look into my eyes and say it again.''

She took his hands away from her shoulder and took a step back. ''You should leave.''

''Why don't you say it, Sooyun?'' He took a step closer. ''Say that you don't regret it. Say that you're happy.''

''I'm.....I'm...'' She looked into his dark eyes. ''Leave.''

''I accepted my mistake from the very beginning, but don't forget that both you and me are the only ones who are suffering with our stupid mistakes!'' He said and left the caffee.

 

 

 

Alec took the mattress out underneath the bed and placed the pillow and blanket on it. Sooyun came in to the bedroom after she was done with washing and closed the door. Alec sat on his bed and nodded to the mattress.

''I took out the mattress for you and the pillow is-'' He stopped talking when she suddenly sat on the bed beside him and held his hand. His heart started to pound hard at the warm touch. He looked at their hands and then back to her, surprised. ''S-sooyun...?''

She slowly looked up at him. ''Let's sleep together on the same bed tonight. Side by side.''

Alec's eyes widened as he held his breath. ''O-of course.'' He quickly got up from the bed, opened the blanket and laid on the left side, giving her the other side. She moved slowly to the bed and laid beside him. Not sure of what to do, Alec crossed his arms and breathed nervously. He looked up at the ceiling and then to the side, where she was. Sooyun gulped and tried her best to not get up from the bed.

*He's your husband Sooyun....your husband.*

She thought and forced herself to stay there. She turned her back to him. Maybe with that, she could pretend that he wasn't beside her, near her. Alec slowly turned to her side and slowly put his hands around her. Sooyun's whole body stiffened. She closed her eyes to prevent the tears that threatened to fall down.

 

 

 

''Anyeong Junhyung!'' Hyorin and Mrs.Yong butted in to Junhyung's office.

''Hyorin, mom?'' He furrowed his brows. ''What are you doing here?''

''We have something to tell you!''

''A surprise!'' Both of them smiled and sat down.

''What's going on? You look so happy?'' He smiled as he looked at them.

''You're getting engaged tomorrow night, in our house!'' Mrs.Yong exclaimed.

''Isn't that great Junhyung!? I can't wait for tomorrow night!'' Hyorin clapped her hands in excitement. ''So did you like our surprise?''

Junhyung didn't speak. Hyorin saw Junhyung's pale face and raised a brow. ''Aren't you happy?''

''I'm....happy.'' He said dryly. ''I'm just shocked.''

''Lets write down who we are going to invite.'' Mrs.Yong looked at them.

''Yes, we should start with our relatives and invite our closest friends too.''

''We should do the party on the second floor, it's bigger.'' They kept talking and talking, while Junhyung looked away, not listening to a word.

 

 

 

 

''I don't want to say this now but....'' Ara bit her lip and looked at Sooyun.

''No tell me, what is it?'' Sooyun held her hand.

''I remember everything now, Sooyun.''

Sooyun smiled. ''Why do you hesitate to tell me this? It's good news.''

''But, everything's about you and Junhyung.'' Ara slowly said. Sooyun's smile faded. ''I don't wanted to say it because I'm afraid that I'll make you remember what I did in the past.''

''How can you think so, Ara? You can never hurt me.''

''How could I even do so stupid things, Sooyun? Now that I remember, I'm ashamed of the cassette issue the most. But the strange part is.....I can't remember that I made it published on the newspaper.''

''Just forget it, it's in the past now.'' Sooyun tried to shrug it off.

''No, no. I really can't remember it, Sooyun. It feels weird. I don't remember with which journalist I talked to, if I called them or if I went to them...it's just...I can't remember any of it.''

''Ara, alright. Don't think of it anymore. Let's juts forget it.''

 

 

 

 

Minjae's stomach hurt so much. She wanted to call Alec, but he would kill her if he knew what she had done. Not having any choice, she called Sooyun.

Less than an hour Sooyun had arrived, and looked very worried. Minjae didn't tell her anything on the phone.

''What's going on Minjae? Are you feeling ok?'' She asked, checking her face and body. ''Do you have fever?'' Sooyun saw Minjae like her own little sister. Since her father died, she became so lonely in Seoul. Both of them became closer to each other as time passed.

''We have to go to the hospital, Sooyun unnie.''

''Why? Did something happened?!''

Minjae lowered her head. ''I'm pregnant and I'm bleeding.''

''Wh-what?'' Sooyun looked at her with furrowed eyebrows.

''I'll tell you, but whe have to go now.'' She said with pleading eyes. Sooyun looked at her for a second. This innocent and sweet girl....how come....

 

 

 

 

''Rina...um...do you want to go out?'' Kikwang sheepishly rubbed his neck and lips curved into a smile. Rina looked at him for a long time and then turned her head away without giving an answer. Kikwang lowered his head and the stupid smile faded away. ''You...you don't love me anymore do you?'' He whispered. Rina slowly looked at him, taken aback with his sudden change of tone.

''Why don't you just leave me alone?'' Rina ignored his sad face and looked away again. *Like you always do...*

''Because you're here.'' He went to her and held her hands.

''I've always been here, Kikwang, but you never cared.''

''I'm sorry, Rina. I know that I've been a jerk and I know that you've always tried to tell me your problems, but I never listened to you. I was so into my own problems that I couldn't pay attention to you, but....but I swear to god that it'll not happen again. Ever.'' He held her cheeks with his hands and looked into her big brown eyes. ''I'm ready to listen to you anytime. I'll never listen to anything else besides you. I'm here now, rina, don't worry, I'm here. You're the most beautiful thing in my life and please forgive me if I couldn't make you to feel that.''

Rina couldn't help but to smile. Her heart melted when he gazed at her with such sincere eyes. ''Come here, you idiot.'' She said smiling, and hugged him. Kikwang gave her a heartwarming smile and then pressed his lips on hers.

 

 

 

 

''Don't worry, the baby is healthy. You need to rest for a few hours.'' The doctor said and went out of the room.

''Thank you.'' Sooyun bowed and turned to Minjae. ''You have both scared me and surprised me, Minjae.''

''I know...I'm very sorry, Sooyun unnie. I didn't know who to call.''

''Who's the baby's father?''

Minjae looked into Sooyun's eyes for a second and then replied. ''You...you don't know him. He is a friend of mine. We made a mistake and I couldn't do an abortion, I was too scared.''

''But-''

''Unnie, please don't say it to anyone, not even to your husband.'' Minjae said. Sooyun sighed. *Young girls these days...* ''Alright I won't.''

 

 

 

 

Later that night...

Sooyun was in the bathroom and stared at herself in the mirror. She took deep breaths and tried to calm herself down. ''You have to do it Sooyun....you have to do it for your son...'' She told herself and clenched her fists hard. ''You have to, now go and....sleep with him.'' Taking one last breath she opened the door and went to the bedroom, where Alec was.

He was laying on the bed with his back facing her. Sooyun gulped and slowly laid herself on the bed, beside him. He didn't move. She gulped and raised her hand up to touch his arm. *You have to... you're married to him* She shut her eyes hard and placed her hand softly on his arm. Alec's eyes shot up. He turned to her with a shocked face. ''Sooyun?''

''I'm tired of games and secrets. I want a real family.'' She whispered in the half dark room. Alec came a little closer to her and touched her cheek with his warm hand.

''That's why I'm here, Sooyun. I was always here.'' He said with his soft voice. With a throbbing heart his hand slowly trailed down from her cheek to her shoulder and then stopped on her bare arm.

''But I've nevere been. I always ran away from you. You don't deserve this, Alec. You're kind.....very kind.''

Alec slowly lifted his head up from the pillow and leaned in to her face. When he was about to tilt his head to the side to kiss her, she quickly hid her face with her hands. She started to cry and Alec swiftly got up from the bed, annoyed.

''Kind?'' He muttered and shot her a look. ''That's what I'll always be for you, won't I!? You can't even kiss me!'' He strode to her and pushed her hands away from her face. ''Look at my face Sooyun!''

She blinked away the tears and looked at him.

''Are you meeting with him!?''

''W-what?'' She looked at him bewildered.

'' THIS!!'' He grew furious and went out from the bedroom, slamming the door hard behind himself.

 

 

The next day

''Yes, we need 2 extra tabels with-'' Sooyun stopped speaking when she saw Junhyung heading in to the caffee. She quickly spun around and headed to the kitchen to hide when...

''Sooyun!''

*Great* She muttered to herself and turned around to see Junhyung a few feets away from her.

''Finally caught you.'' He said with a low voice and went to her.

''Why did you come, Junhyung?''

''I want you to know something.'' He said seriously. ''I'm....I'm getting engaged tonight.'' Junhyung saw her face stiffened.

''You came here to say that?'' She furrowed her brows slightly. He slowly nodded. ''Do you have anything to say...?''

She lookeed at him for a long time. ''I wish you two happiness.'' She said with her cold voice and went in to the kitchen.

 

 

''Annyeonghaseyo dad'' Kikwang bowed to Mr.Yong.

''We're not late right?'' Rina asked, holding Kikwang's arm.

''No, the party just started.'' Mrs.Yong smiled happily and looked around the BIG living room with a lot of people.

''Where is Junhyung?'' Kikwang furrowed his brows and looked around.

 

 

 

''You're not saying anything.'' Hyorin asked, fixing her dress infront of the long mirror. ''How do I look?'' She smiled and turned to him, but he was looking out of the window.

''Junhyung?''

''Huh?'' He turned to her. ''Oh....you look fine.'' He nodded his head and continued to look out of the window.

''Thank you. You look vey handsome too.'' She went to him and fixed his tie. ''Should we go down now? The guests are waiting for us.'' She smiled and held his arm.

''Actually...'' He took her hand away from him and looked at her.

''Mhm?'' She looked at him innocetly.

''We need to talk.'' He said seriously. He closed his eyes and took a breath. ''You know that I met with Sooyun.'' He slowly opened them and looked at her.

''Yes I know. I was the one who wanted you to meet with her and then you said that there was nothing between you two anym-''

''I met with her again.....and then again.'' He cut her off. Hyorin's eyebrow slightly arched as she waited where he was trying to lead the whole conversation.

''She was alone in the caffee a few days ago.'' He continued. ''Actually, it was going to be a goodbye meeting but.......I don't know how it happened....we kissed.'' He breathed and looked at her slowly. ''I mean, I thought that you should kn-''

SLAP!

Junhyung felt a sharp blistering pain on his red cheek. He slowy turned to her and saw her icy eyes.

''I don't think that we should make the guest wait anylonger. Put a smile on your face Junhyung.'' She said with a cold voice and went to open the door.

 

 

 

 

''SOOYUN!'' Alec flung the bedroom door open and glared at her. ''ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME!?''

''W-what?'' Sooyun said startled.

''I SAW YOU WITH HIM TODAY, DON'T LIE TO ME!'' He furiosuly went to her side and threw the book that she was reading.

''ARE YOU, HUH!?''

''Alec. You're drunk.''

''I'M NOT DRUNK! I'M SOBER ENOUGH TO SEE WHAT'S GOING ON BEHIND MY BACK!''

''Alec, p-please calm down.''

''YOU SECRETLY MEET WITH HIM IN THE CAFFE, DON'T YOU!? WHO KNOWS WHAT ELSE YOU DO WITH HIM!''

''Alec, watch your mouth! I didn't-''

''WHY CAN'T YOU TOUCH ME, HUH? WHY!? IT'S BEEN YEARS! WHY CAN'T YOU STILL LOVE ME!?''

''I'm trying, Alec.'' She felt her warm tears falling down.

''DON'T TRY, DO!''

 

 

 

 

''CONGRATULATIONS!'' Everyone in the livingroom clapped their hands in joy as Junhyung and Hyorin put the rings on each others fingers. Junhyung looked at Hyorin, who was smiling widely and then looked away. He didn't smile at all.

 

 

 

 

''COME'ON HUG ME!'' Alec's eyes looked dangerous as he slowly went towards Sooyun. ''KISS ME! COME'ON.''

''A-alec, y-you're doing something wrong.'' She backed away, her heart beating hard of fear.

''I SAID KISS ME, SOOYUN!''

''Alec, come to your sense-''

''IS IT SO HARD TO KISS ME, HUH?! IS IT SO HARD TO TOUCH ME, FEEL ME?!'' He grabbed her arm harshly and threw her on bed.

''Alec no!'' She struggled in panic and tried to push him away when he was on her. He grabbed her sweater and swiftly ripped it off.

''NO! ALEC! STOP IT!'' Sooyun started to cry and hit his arms that were now around her body, caressing it hard. Her eyes widened and heart stopped beating when she felt his hand on her zipper, struggling to open it.

*No!.....No!!...*