Married guys can't flirt!

Marriage Contract With The Walking

''Ahhh...'' Junhyung groaned when he moved his body. He couldn't sleep last night at all because it wasn't comfortable for him to sleep on a couch. It was too small for him so he just moved on it all night long.

''Yah! What's wrong with you? Stop yawning infront of me!'' Mr.Yong said. They were eating breakfast together outside beside the pool. Sooyun was sitting infront of him and chuckled a little only so he could hear. Junhyung shot her a glare but Sooyun just gave him a innocent look.

''Oh, dad sorry. It's just that I didn't sleep last night. I was....'' Slowly an evil idea popped in his head. ''...you know, doing some kind of exercise.'' He finished and turned to Sooyun with a smirk.

Sooyun spit out the water she was drinking. Her eyes widened and she blushed madly. She looked dumbfounded at him but he just smirked at her. He enjoyed to play with her, that was for sure.

''Ohh...'' Mr.Yong awkwardly cleared his throat.

*Omg this is so embarrasing! What the hell is he doing?!* Sooyun shot him death glares.

''Sooyun, Aren't you tired? I mean you worked hard too... well, if you know what I mean'' He said and winked at her. Sooyun become even redder. She kicked his leg under the table out of anger but Mr.Yong jumped up instead.

''Aahhh!!!'' He yelped.

*OMG!!!* Sooyun's jaw dropped. How in the world did she manage to kick her father in law!??

Junhyung started to laugh at her mistake but it just made it worse.

''Why the did you hit me, you idiot! Oh you think it's funny?? COME HERE!''

''What? No, it's not- DAD!'' Junhyung shot his chair back and started to run when Mr.Yong was attacking him. Sooyun couldn't help but to laugh.

''YAH! YOU! AISHHT!!'' Junhyung shouted and pointed to Sooyun while running around the pool with his dad behind him. Sooyun ignored his pissed face and just waved at him, still laughing.

 

 

 

 

 

''Damn! I just love this song!'' Junhyung popped his head to the music while driving.

''Do we have to go out every single night?'' Sooyun asked bored.

''Duh yeah?'' He said, pushing his sunglasses up to his eyes.

''Can we at least go to a more quiet place?'' Sooyun asked. She didn't like clubs. The loud music, lazerlights and the crowd just made her dizzy. 

''I don't understand you Sooyun, I mean you're young. Shouldn't you be hanging out at places like that?'' He questioned.

''And become like you? No thanks.'' She made a face.

''Didn't you say that you were gonna follow the rules, huh? You're starting to become a headache!'' He said annoyed and looked away.

''Arasso arasso, don't worry. I will have fun tonight.'' She said, looking out of the window.

''Hell yeah baby! Now let's enjoy this marriage a little!'' He said exitedly and pushed the pedal harder.

 

 

 

Sooyun and Junhyung came in to the club, holding each others hands. Just in case of paparazzi. They spotted kikwang as soon as they came in and went over to him.

''My man!'' He shouted when he saw Junhyung but then glared at Sooyun. He didn't wanted to be rude so he welcomed her as well. The DJ suddenly stopped the music and started to speak out of nowhere.

''We have a very special guests here tonight. Mr.Junhyung and his beautiful wife. It's an honour to have you here Mr.Junhyung, Welcome!'' The crowd cheered loudly. Sooyun was suprised that Junhyung could be recognized from a place like this. She didn't expect that his family was that famous.

''So any requests?'' The DJ asked and looked at them.

''Just play what ever you want'' Junhyung waved his hand.

''No! Actually I have one!'' Sooyun said and went up to the DJ. Kikwang's eyes widened in surprise and turned to Junhyung. ''Yah bro, what's gotten in to her?'' He said stunned.

Junhyung grinned. ''Well, let's just say that she is going to enjoy parties from now on''

The DJ started to play a slow song and Sooyun came back to the table. Kikwang smiled widely at her but she just looked away, ignoring his stupid grin. Sooyun felt Junhyung's eyes on her. She slowly looked at him and their eyes met and he didn't look away. She gazed back at him but then quickly turned her head to the DJ, tying to concentrate to the nice song. When the song ended, another song started, but not as slow and nice as the previous one, but she swayed her head to the music anyway.

''Babe! Do you like this place?'' Kikwang slung an arm around a girl's waist who sat beside him.

''Yeah, do you usually hang out here?'' The girl asked, making circles on his black shirt.

''Nah, not at all. I actually don't hang out in places like this '' He said smiling.

*Yeah right!* Sooyun rolled her eyes at him. What the heck happened to the other girl from last night anyway? When she turned her head from kikwang she noticed that Junhyung was gazing to her side. She followed his gaze and it led her to a girl who sat on their table, across from junhyung.

''Wow wow, what's happening here?'' Kikwang playfully punched Junhyung's arm when he noticed him checking her out too.

''Do you have her number?'' Junhyung asked without looking away from the girl. Kikwang checked the girl and smirked. ''What? Are you finally taking some actions now?'' He said playfully.

''Yah!'' Junhyung furrowed his brows at him. Kikwang laughed. ''Okay okay, write it down.'' He said and took out his phone.

Sooyun looked at the girl and then at him. Junhyung looked up from his phone and met sooyun's gaze. He grinned and winked at her. She looked at his phone and then at the girl's. She knew what he was doing and looked away in disgust. Junhyung turned his gaze away from Sooyun and then continued to look at the girl. She was indeed pretty hot.

Junhyung typed on his phone and sent a message to the girl. Suddenly the girl's phone started to vibrate on the table and Sooyun turned her head back.

Wanna hang out later? I know a good place, we can have fun...just u and me

/Yong Junhyung.

He tapped his fingers on the table while he waited for her reply. He smiled to himself when he thought about what was waiting for him later. Then his phone vibrated, he flashed his smile at her and then read the message. Kikwang peeked a little from the side.

Aren't you ashamed to flirt with girls when your wife is right next to you? Men like you should't live!

Shame on you! You sick bastard!

He shut off his phone and looked away irritated.

 

 

 

''I guess things didn't go as smoothly as you wanted, huh?'' Sooyun smirked at him while he was driving home.

''What do you mean?'' He furrowed his brows and glanced at her.

''You know, the girl you tried to hit on. Seemed like she wasn't interested''

''Tthh, I was the one who wasn't interested'' He said cooly and looked on the road.

''It didn't look like that''

''Why the do you even care huh!?'' He asked furious and glared at her.

''Jeesh alright,  it's not my business anyway'' She looked away and crossed her arms.

''Yeah, it isn't!'' He said annoyed and stomped on the pedal with much force.