I love her too!!

Marriage Contract With The Walking

''Time to go home!'' He cut her off and glared deathly at Alec.

''Junhyung, what are you talking about? What does that mean?'' Sooyun furrowed her brows at him.

Junhyung narrowed his eyes and stared at Alec and then looked angrily at sooyun back. ''It means that we're going home! Now!''

''But why are we leaving so soon?'' Sooyun asked confused.

''Sooyun, let's not talk infront of strangers.'' Junhyung warned her with a hard tone.

''I'm not a stranger!'' Alec furiously stepped in and glowered at him.

''Shut up! Junhyung snapped and shot a death glare at him.

Alec was about to punch him when Sooyun stepped in and pushed him. ''What the hell is going on!?'' She looked at them confused but they didn't hear her right now.

''None of this is your business!'' Junhyung growled at him.

''Everything that includes Sooyun is my business!''

''Junhyung arasso, let's go.'' Sooyun said calmly and looked at him.

Alec quickly looked at her in panic. ''Sooyun you don't have to go! This guy-''

''Alec enough!'' Sooyun said with a stern voice which made him stop. He felt a pain on his chest when she looked to him like that.

''Thank you for tonight but I have to go.'' She looked at him for a second. She knew how much she had hurt him.

''Let's go'' Junhyung held Sooyun's waist but Alec swiftly grabbed his arm and turned him to face him.

''One day we'll have a serious fight!'' He gritted his teeth.

Junhyung smirked. ''I can't wait''

Alec felt his blood rush of anger when Junhyung purposely held Sooyun's waist tighter. Alec closed his eyes in frustration.

''Sooyun!'' He called her before she stepped in to the car.

''Think about what I said...''

Junhyung quickly looked at Sooyun. *What did he tell her?*

Sooyun looked at Alec for a second and then went in to the car. Junhyung didn't take his eyes off him until he started the engine and zoomed away.

 

 

Junhyung and Sooyun was heading home and didn't talk at all. Sooyun just looked out from the window. Junhyung glanced at her and then back to the road.

*That ing bastard!* He cursed in his mind. He was getting on his nerves.

''Sooyun...'' He said with a stern voice without taking his eyes off from the road. She didn't respond which made him to glance at her.

''Sooyun-'' His voice wasn't gentle this time either.

''Don't talk to me!'' Sooyun snapped and shot him a look.

''I-'' He started.

''What the hell is wrong with you?! You embarrassed me infront of my friend!'' She said angrily. ''And as if that wasn't enough you were about to pick up a fight with him!''

''Sooyun! Look-'' He started but got cut off again.

''Weren't you the one who was very happy to leave me with him? huh?''

''Look, can you just shut up and listen to me? I want to say something-''

''No you can't say something!'' She snapped. ''Who the hell do you think you're, huh? I'm not your property! I can't just run to you whenever you want! What the hell is your problem Junhyung!? What the hell is your pro-''

Junhyung swiftly slided his car on the side and turned the engine off. He then turned and glared at her.

''Listen to me carefully now and don't you dare to cut me off! I don't want to see you with that guy anymore, do you understand!''

''And why is that?'' Sooyun grew annoyed.

Junhyung's heart pounded hard when he heard the question. What the hell was he going to say now?

''B-because I don't like him! Is that enough of a reason?!''

''No!'' She spat.

''Look, we made an agreement. I'm the boss here and I don't have to explain things for you. Now, how does this sound?''

Sooyun looked at him for a second, stunned. She gave up when she realized that she didn't have anything to say. She irately looked away and crossed her arms.

Junhyung started the engine with a satisfied face and zommed away.

 

 

 

The next day, Junhyung drove to Alec's garage. The people on the street couldn't take their eyes off from him. They all examined his look and were amused by the view he was giving them. With a look like him and a car like that wasn't a common seen in a place like that.

''Alec, you've a guest out there.'' One of the workers said. Alec's face brightened at the thought of Sooyun. He quickly took out his dirty gloves and walked out. His face fell immediately when he saw who the visitor was.

Junhyung was leaning on his car and waited with his hands in his pocket. When he saw Alec coming towards him he took out his sunglasses and smirked.

''Looks like you're working your off but still can't earn a , huh?''

''What the fu-''

''Let me get straight to the point.'' Junhyung rudely cut him off. He wiped away the smirk from his face and looked at him with his piercing eyes.

''Stay away from Sooyun. She sees you nothing more than a friend. Don't ever expect something more from her'' He narrowed his eyes. ''I should remind you that Sooyun is married to me''

Alec smiled dangerously. ''Then maybe I should apologize for last night, huh?''

''You son of a !'' Junhyung's blood boiled in anger and he was about to punch him.

Alec leaned in to Junhyung's face before he could make a move. ''You should make a real marriage with her to keep me away from her. I'm not opening my mouth about this stupid game that you're playing just for Sooyun's sake.''

Junhyung's eyes widened in surprise. *She....told him?*

''Sooyun never hides anything from me. I love her since my childhood. You can't understand that.'' Alec said.

Junhyung felt like exploding in anger. He clenched his fists hard and leaned in to his face closely. He stared at his eyes threateningly and tightened his jaw. 

''I love Sooyun too. It may be a stupid game but it's the best thing that ever happened to me. And you can't understand that.'' He narrowed his eyes at him and then walked right pass him, bumping into his shoulder. He gave him a hard look and stepped in to his luxurious car, not taking his eyes off from him once.

''Let's see who will win her heart then...'' Alec whispered to himself and glared at him from afar.

And as if Junhyung heard that, he smirked at him and put his sunglasses and zoomed away.