Taking Actions

Marriage Contract With The Walking

 

''Yongjun has already fallen asleep. Aren't you going to sleep yet?'' Sooyun asked Alec as she came out of Yongjun's room.

''I want to talk first.'' He said in a low, calm voice. His eyes looking down at the photo he was holding. Sooyun sat infont of him on the table and waited for him to speak. Little did she know what he wanted to talk about.

''If I didn't come...'' He slowly lifted his head up to meet her gaze. ''...you weren't going to come back...am I right?''

Sooyun didn't answer and looked away from his gaze. Alec stared at her for a second and then bitterly smiled. ''There's no need to even ask, right?''

Sooyun remained silent.

''You didn't do anything wrong actually. You've always been honest with me from the very beginning....you told me that you didn't love me. I'm the one who did wrong...by insisting but I had waited for you for so long and then Yongjun borned. The whole world became mine when he said father to me.'' He said looking at the picture of him, Sooyun and Yongjun that he held in his hand. Sooyun slowly looked at him when she heard the pain in his voice. He showed her the photo he was holding.

''Tell me Sooyun, who can say that this photo is not real? Who can accuse us for not being real?'' He slowly puts the photo on the table and lowers his head. ''...but we aren't.''

Sooyun stared at the photo and then looked up at him. ''Don't talk like that. You're Yongjun's father, nobody can say that it isn't real.''

Alec looked at her with a death serious look on his face. ''Then don't seperate me from him, Sooyun. That's the only thing I want from you.''

 

 

 

Junhyung came back to the house in Seoul and opened the door. The lights were off and he assumed that everyone was already asleep. When he was going to go up to his room, he noticed his father sitting on the couch, sipping his drink in the dark. When his father noticed his presence, he scoffed a little and took a sip of his drink.

''So you cared to come home, afterall? Come here.'' He nodded to the couch beside him. Junhyung made his way to him and sat down. ''What are you doing at this hour?''

''Thinking.''

''About what?''

Mr.Yong slowly looked at him. ''Who my grandchild looks like''

Junhyung stiffened for a second. Both of them didn't speak for a moment.

''Here.'' Mr.Yong gave him a glass of soju. Junhyung took a good sip of it and placed the glass on the table. He suddenly lifted his hand up a little.

''His height is about like this. He looks like me, but his eyes reminds Sooyun's, they look warm and soft. His skin is white like a snow, just like hers. He talks very slowly but it just makes him more adorable than he already is. He pouts alot when he's angry or when he doesn't get things like the way he wants but he has a very kind heart, he can't stay mad at someone for more than 10 minutes.'' Junhyung chuckled a little as he continued. ''He is always smiling. He loves toys and the guitar toy is his most favourite...'' A sad smile appeared on his lips as he realized how much he had missed him.

Mr.Yong took a deep breath and sipped his drink.

''Mianhaeyo appa.'' Junhyung suddenly said and touched his arm. ''I didn't wanted you to find out like this but...I didn't knew either.''

''This time, you hit me from my heart son'' Mr.Yong looked at his son. ''I have a grandchild, a grandchild...even if he doesn't know me, even if I don't see his face, he's from my blood, a part of me. That's right, you made me angry but....you also made me happy.'' He gave him a small smile. ''Now, whatever you want to do, I'm always with you.''

''Thank you...'' Junhyung got up and hugged his father. ''....thank you''

 

 

 

 

The next day Junhyung went to the cafe, where Sooyun was working. He saw her sitting on the table and checking some papers. He made her way to her and sat down beside her. Sooyun slowly lifted her head to the side to see him looking straight into her eyes, not saying anything. Just staring like that. She cleared and was about to ignore him when he spoke.

''It seems like you have adjusted yourself to the real world pretty fast''

''I have to''

''And the fairytale was ending like 'they lived happily ever after' '' Junhyung couldn't help but to scoff and looked away.

''It looks like it wasn't our fairytale from the beginning''

''But we were almost succeeding'' He turned to her.

''Both of us knew exactly that we weren't going to. Life is not easy like in the fairytales, Junhyung''

Junhyung grew annoyed. ''Then the girl in Yunwha was someone else''

Sooyun shrugged. ''Maybe. It was a mistake, I acted without thinking but he...he didn't even got mad at me.'' She whipered the last part.

Junhyung's eyebrows furrowed as he stared at her. ''Are you talking about Alec?''

Sooyun slowly nodded. ''I hurt him so much''

''Oh stop it Sooyun!'' Junhyung hissed under his breath. ''Listen to me, that psycho is-''

''Please don't start again, Junhyung'' Sooyun cut him off.

''But he's a damn liar! You're in danger, don't you understand me?''

''He loves Yongjun so much. I can't seperate them.'' Sooyun shook her head. ''I can't be so cruel to them. He has been a father to him for years. He never acted like Yongjun was someone else's child, he never-''

''Don't tell him to me!'' Junhyung gritted his teeth. ''His love for Yongjun doesn't change what he has done! That man tried to kill me, he tried to do everything to seperate us!''

''Enough Junhyung!'' Sooyun got up form the chair and looked at him. ''Alec is Yongjun's father''

Junhyung slowly got up from his chair and narrowed his eyes at her. ''What the hell are you saying Sooyun?'' He hissed quietly.

''You can't talk like that about him'' Sooyun said looking straight into his eyes. ''Please, leave. Don't make everything any worse''

Junhyung growled and took a step forward. ''Yongjuns is my son and you made it unfair to me by hiding him!''

''Junhyung'' She warned.

''You can't keep him away from me, Sooyun...not this time!'' He tightened his jaw as he glared at her. Sooyun didn't like the look in his eyes.

''Look, don't you dare to make any stupid thing'' She slowly said as she looked at his frightening eyes.

''I can't take this anymore...I can't do it anymore'' With that he left, making Sooyun speechless. What was that supposed to mean? The fear gripped her like a choke as she watched him leave.

 

 

 

 

 

''I bought you the things you wanted'' Alec carried the bags in to Minaje's house. ''Do you need anything else?'' He asked as he placed them in the kitchen.

''I need you'' She looked at him.

''I have to go home Minjae-''

''Yeah, Sooyun is waiting for you at home right?'' Minjae quickly snapped.

''What? Why would you say that all of a sudden?'' Alec furrowed his brows.

''I don't want to live like this anymore''

Alec opened his mouth to speak but Minjae quickly cut him off. ''Don't say anything, let me talk a little this time'' She looked ta him for a second. ''Now, you're going to go home. To Sooyun and your son that you love so much. Even if Sooyun doesn't even look at your face, you like to be by her side and I...'' She bitterly smiled at him. ''...and I will close this door when you leave and think about you the whole day...thinking and thinking, waiting for you and wondering if you'll come tonight. I'll be looking at the walls, the walls will be looking at me, as hours pass, my hopes will fade away but I'll be waiting anyway until I'll be waking up from where I was waiting for you...but you'll not come back. How can a person stand to this for years? Can you tell me?''

''Minjae-''

''Let me tell you instead. If she has loved him so much, then she can and if she has been sending him to another woman for years, she can..just like I have. But right now, I have someone else that I love more than anything else, from now on, it'll be different. From now on, I'm the one who decides otherwise...'' She paused and stared at him. Alec felt himself swallow hard as he looked into her ice cold like eyes.

''...you know what will happen'' She said, making him froze.

 

 

 

 

 

''Mom, dad'' Junhyung went in to the livingroom where his parents were sitting. He took a deep breath and looked at them seriously. ''I want to take my son''

Mr.Yong stopped reading the newspaper and looked at him with furrowed eyebrows. ''What do you mean you want to take him?''

''I want him, I want him to stay with me. Continuously'' He said and looked at his mother who was smiling at him.

''You're finally starting to make right choices. I'm glad Junhyung''

''Wait wait'' Mr.Yong looked at his wife and then at his son. ''Let's first calm down-''

''I don't want to calm down dad!'' Junhyung suddenly raised his voice. ''I want my child!''

''Yah!'' Mr.Yong shot him a hard look. ''It's not that easy! You can't just want him and take him like you're buying a cat!''

''I don't care! I can't wait anymore!'' Junhyung grew frustrated and ran a hand through his hair. ''I may have made mistakes but I did not deserve this!''

''Look son, I would want him too but Sooyun's family doesn't even know about this whole thing. We should take it slowly.''

''Why are we thinking about others?'' Mrs.Yong snorted and Mr.Yong gave her a look to shut up.

''I have tried dad'' Junhyung said as he shook his head ''but there's nothing to talk about anymore. It's over, I'm going to take Yongjun wether you are going to support me...'' He got up and looked at them. ''...or not''

 

 

 

 

 

Junhyung had brought all the four best lawyers from their company to home and were telling them about his sutiation. When he made sure that he told everything, he asked. ''Now tell me, can we take the child?''

The lawyer with silver glasses shook his head seriously at him. ''It's impossible, mr.Junhyung''

Junhyung's face fell as he looked at him as if he's gone mad. ''What do you mean it's impossible? I'm telling you that child is my child! How's that impossible!?''

''Mr.Junhyung, the child were born during the other party's marriage which means that the child being theirs is very believable to the judges''

''What does this mean?'' Junhyung asked slowly as if he was scared to hear the next thing the lawyer was going to say.

''It means that until they're not admitting that the child is yours, you can't have him''

''!'' Junhyung got up from the couch and kicked the table. He ran a hand through his hair and closed his eyes to calm down. ''Wait...'' He slowly turned to the lawyers again. ''Then what about the parentage determination?''

''Look mr.Junhyung, I've already told you-''

''No this is different!'' Junhyung growled. ''I got the custody , but at least I want it clear that I'm the one who's his father!'' He shot the four lawyers a look. ''Don't tell me you can't do this either''

''If you want, we can prosecute them but you'll lose in the first court''

 

 

 

 

 

''Let's eat'' Minaje smiled and sat down infront of Alec when she put the plates on the table.

''How long is this game going to continue, Minjae?'' Alec asked tiredly as he looked at her.

''Which game?''

Alec sighed and looked at her. ''I have to go home''

''This is your home too''

''Look Minjae, what you're doing is pointless''

''Really? I don't think so'' She faked a small smile. ''Oh, by the way I thought that I should start work when our baby's grown up, what do you think?''

''No Minjae, listen to me now-''

''It will probably be fun and besides I'll help you with the money'' She put a hand on her stomach and caressed it with a smile on her lips. ''Do you think that it's a girl or boy?'' She looked at him ''Whatever, as long as it's healthy, right?''

''ENOUGH!'' Alec suddenly slammed his fist on the table. ''What the do you want from me, huh?! What the do you want from me?!'' He got up from his chair and held the sides of the table as he glared at her. But Minjae wasn't afraid of him anymore. She raised her chin up in confidence and met his murderer eyes without flinching.

''You're going to divorce''

''Are you crazy?'' He looked at her stunned.

''I'm very serious. Look at me, I'm pregnant. I'm carrying your child this is not a game. Both of us needs you and most important of all I love you...but she doesn't''

Alec slowly sat down on his chair as he heard her. It hurt so much to hear from someone else that Sooyun didn't love him, although he knew it.

 

 

 

 

''Goodmorning'' Sooyun smiled to Ara as she came in to the cafee.

''Oh, goodmorning to you too'' Ara smiled and took her jacket and bag.

''Going somwhere?'' Sooyun asked.

''Yeah, I found out the journalist's name and I'm going to meet with him'' Ara smiled and flung the bag over her shoulders.

Sooyun shook her head at her and smiled. ''You're not going to give up, are you?''

''Well not when i'm this close. I told you that I can't remember it and it's bugging the hell out of me''

''Well, good luck then bestie'' Sooyun smiled and kissed her cheek.

''Yeah, gomawo'' When she was about to leave, she remembered something and stopped. ''Oh I was almost forgetting this'' She took out a envelope from her bag and gave it to her. ''This is for you, it came early in the morning''

''Oh, to me?'' Sooyun opened it and pulled out the paper that was inside. Her eyebrows started to furrow as she read it.

''What does it say?'' Ara leaned in to see when she saw Sooyun's pale face. ''Sooyun, are you alright?''

''He...'' Sooyun looked at her. ''...he wants Yongjun''

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

 

Let's kill Alec in the next chapter instead, otherwise this chapter would be REALLY long, lol ^^

// Sanktis1