The Moment

Marriage Contract With The Walking

(You can listen to this song while reading if you want to)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYK4Fie5J_4

 

 

''Junhyung? Junhyung, I'm listening to you.'' Hyorin smiled and waited for his propose but Junhyung could barely speak.

''I.........'' Junhyung's eyes never left Sooyun's. Their eyes were locked and both of them never looked away. It was like time had stopped right there and then.

''Junhyung?''

''I......I'' His heart beated in a strange way. Sooyun's eyes still looked soft and it made him feel warm inside.

''D-...do you...want to.....I mean....do you want to...marry me?'' Junhyung said looking straight into Sooyun's eyes.

''Yes, Junhyung! Yes!'' Hyorin's eyes shone in happiness. She held his hands and looked at him with much love but all Junhyung could see was Sooyun.

Sooyun quickly turned back to leave but accidentally bumped into the server and the tray fell down, making the glasses break into pieces.

''Oh my god, I'm so sorry, mrs.Hwang! It's my fault! I'm so sorry!'' The server quickly bowed to her and bent down to pick the glass pieces from the floor.

''I....'' Sooyun was still in shock and didn't know how to react.

''I'm not gonna lie now but I actually thought that your propose would be something more flashy, but it's alright with cake and coffe too.'' Hyorin smiled. Junhyung didn't speak but just stared at Sooyun's back who was facing him now.

''Aren't we going to toast for this beautiful day?'' Hyorin lifted her red wine.

PAATT!!

''Ahh!'' Hyorin exclaimed as Junhyung accidentally dropped his glass. His hands shoke so much that he couldn't even hold the small glass anymore.

''Oh my, look at you honey.'' Hyorin couldn't hide her smile. ''You're so nervous!''

Junhyung lowered his head as he reminded himself to breath.

''Did you thought that I wouldn't accept?'' Hyorin teased.

''Huh...?'' He looked up at her. ''Oh....uhm....y-yeah....''

''Oh Junhyung, you're so cute! I waited for this for soooo long! Of course I wouldn't turn you down.''

''Hyorin, can we leave this place?'' Junhyung's voice suddenly sounded cold.

''But, we just came'' Hyorin pouted.

''We can take a walk outside instead.''

''Oh, alright then.''

 

 

Sooyun washed her hands and face in the bathroom. Junhyung's face never left her mind. 4 years... she hadn't seen him in 4 long years. She slowly looked up at the mirror and stared at herself. Her face looked horrible, she looked so pale.

''Why did you show up....? Why...?'' She whispered to herself and closed her eyes to calm herself.

 

 

 

 

''Isn't it a beautiful night?'' Hyorin held Junhyung's arm and both of them walked under the dark sky. But Junhyung didn't even listen to her.

''Hey? You can relax now. It's alright, I accepted it, why are you still in shock?'' Hyorin stopped walking and looked at him.

''I'm alright, don't worry.'' Junhyung simply said and continued to walk. Hyorin hugged his arm again and rested her head on his shoulder.

''You can sleep at my place tonight.'' Her cheeks blushed a little as she said.

''I should go home.''

''Are you going to leave me alone on this special day?'' Hyorin said hurt.

''I've to tell my family the good news. They are waiting for me.''

''Oh, okay then. I'll call omonim later.'' She smiled and hugged his arm tighter. But that night, Junhyung never went home. All he did was to sit on a bench in the park and think until the sun rose up.

 

 

Next Day

''Wow, what a surprise.'' Junhyung smiled and got up from his chair. ''Well, I wanted to drop by and see you.'' Hyorin closed the office door and went to him to give a kiss.

''I'm glad that you thought so. I was thinking of you too, baby. So what do you want to drink? Coffee, water?''

''No, I don't want anything.''

''Oh come'on, drink something. You like orange juice, don't you?''

''Actually....I thought that we could go to the cafée we went to yesterday.''

Junhyung's whole body froze when he heard her. ''W-we can't.....not there.''

''Why?'' Hyorin furrowed her eyebrows. ''You said that you liked that place.''

''Uhm...uhh.....it's....it wasn't so good there.....uhhh.....let's go somewhere near the company instead, huh? Yeah, come'on lets go!'' Junhyung quickly got up from his chair but Hyorin just stared at him and didn't move.

''Junhyung.'' She called him seriously.

''Huh?'' He took his jacket and turned to her.

''Is there something wrong?''

''Wh-what? Of course not....haha....'' He rubbed his neck awkwardly.

''What is it, Junhyung?''

Junhyung sighed and sat down on his chair. He lifted his head up and looked at her. ''Hyorin, let's not go there anymore.''

''What happened, junhyung? You just told me yesterday that you liked that place. I don't get it?''

''Sooyun's there.'' He turned his gaze away from her.

''What.....Sooyun?''

''Mhmm....I saw her yesterday. She's working there.'' He looked at her. ''We can go somewhere else, besides the café wasn't that great.''

''I want you to go there Junhyung.'' Hyorin suddenly said.

Junhyung smirked. ''Hyorin, I think you didn't hear me.''

''No, I heard you perfectly. Sooyun's there and I want you to go.''

''What...but, hyorin-''

''If we are going to marry Junhyung, I want to be sure that the Sooyun issue is completely over.''

''Look, I don't think that's a good idea.'' Junhyung said seriously.

''Why?....Are you afraid to fall in love again?''

''No...'' He looked away and took a deep breath. ''Okay, I'll go.''

 

 

 

 

 

Minjae quickly took a glance on the mirror and fixed her hair before she ran to the door and opened it. Her face lit up when she saw Alec standing infront of her and she threw her arms around his neck and hugged him tightly.

''Yah, I'm tired.'' He said annoyed and went in.

''I made you food. We can eat together and-''

''No, I'm in hurry. Just give me bread or something, I'll eat on my way.''

''Alright, wait a little then.'' She went in to the kitchen to make something for him. Alec took out his jacket and threw it on the couch. When he was about to sit down, he saw a photo of them on the drawer. He clicked his tongue and took it.

''How many times do I have to tell you to not leave a picture of us around!?'' He yelled. Minjae came to the livingroom with a sandwich in her hand. ''I forgot it.'' She simply said.

''Take this!'' He threw the picture to her and took the sandwich. He took out some money from his backpocket. ''Here, take this. Go buy things you need.''

''Thank you. I was-........I was.....uhhmmmphg!'' She held her hand on and quickly ran to the bathroom. Alec furrowed his brows. ''Yah, what's wrong with you? Are you sick?''

''Uhhnmggh!......uggghhhm!'' The vomit sounds could be heard. ''No...uhhh....It's nothing.'' She said from the bathroom. Alec's eyes widened as he realized something. He quickly ran to the bathroom and slung the door open.

''Yah....can....can it be....are you pregnant!?''

Minjae didin't say anything and just looked at him. Alec grabbed her arms and shook her harshly. ''Minjae!''

''N-no, I don't think I am. We always use protection....so....no.''

Alec let go of Minjae and caressed his forehead. ''Go check it! Do some test or....or god, what do I know!? Just do something!'' He furiously got out of the bathroom, took his jacket and slammed the frontdoor.

 

 

 

 

 

Cafée

''Sooyun.....'' Ara called her as she drank her coffée.

''Mhm?'' Sooyun continued to write some stuffs.

''I started to remember somethings.''

Sooyun looked up and smiled. ''That's good. What did you remember?''

''Hmm...let's see, my love for Junhyung, and how you came in to our life.''

Sooyun suddenly stopped writing and her whole body stiffened.

''Hey, hey. It's not your fault.'' Ara held her chin and made her look at her.

''Of course it is.''

''No sooyun.'' Ara shook her head. ''I forced him to a love that wasn't even going to last. And thanks to all this, I got a friend like you. So, don't feel bad at all, because I don't.'' Sooyun couldn't help but to give her a warm smile.

''So mrs.Hwang.'' Ara smirked and got up from her chair. ''I want to see the papers finished until I clean the kitchen, or else I'm afraid that I'll have to fire you.''

''Hey!!'' Sooyun faked a serious face and slapped her before Ara ran into the kitchen. Sooyun giggled to herself and when she turned her head, she saw Junhyung at the doorway, looking at her. She was taken aback. He slowly went to her, not taking his eyes off her. Sooyun couldn't do anthing but watch him coming closer...and closer.

''I....'' He spoke as he looked at her. ''I....'' He felt the warm feeling again as he drowned into her soft brown eyes. He opened his mouth to speak, but yet again, her beauty made him at a loss for words.

4 years........they hadn't seen each other for 4 years, but yet, it felt like they had never seperated, like they had never left each other.

He swallowed hard and looked deeply into her eyes.

''I....''