So ing Annoying!

Marriage Contract With The Walking

Sooyun and Junhyung had to leave the hotel due to Junhyung's work. The two of them were sitting on the back seat while the driver drived the car. The atmosphere were so awkward. They didn't talk to each other at all, just ignored each others existence, but Junhyung hate this kind of stuff. He hates to feel uncomfortable, so he made the first move.

''So, did you sleep well?'' He turned his head to her side but she still remained silence. ''I came back after an hour but you were sleeping.''

He got irritated when she still ignored him and continued to look out from the cars window.

''I didn't come late'' He reported. ''I was tired, I slept once I laid down.''

Still no respond.

''You opened the champagne...'' He continued and jumped up a little when Sooyun suddenly turned her head to him.

''Yes I opened it. I'm sorry.'' She said not really meaning it.

''No no, don't misunderstand. I mean, if I knew you were going to drink, I would join you-''

''Oh, you sure found someone else to drink with'' She snapped. They stared at each other and then looked away.

''We shouldn't fight infront of the driver'' Junhyung muttered and the two just looked away and ignored each others presence.

 

 

An hour or so, they reached Junhyung's family's mansion. When they were about to go in to the living room, Junhyung pulled Sooyun on the waist and dragged her closer to him. Sooyun gave him a confused look.

''Remember the game., let's get it started.'' He smiled to her and went in.

''Oh! Look at my daughter! Welcome! Welcome!'' Mr.Yong cheered and hugged Sooyun, completely ignoring his son.

''How are you? Did you liked the hotel? Did this bastard do anything wrong?'' Mr.Yong shot Junhyung a look. ''You ! Did you do anything?'' He asked furious.

''Well, hello to you too dad!'' Junhyung rolled his eyes.

''No, everything is alright dad. Thank you I'm fine and the hotel was wonderful!'' Sooyun acted.

''Well good to hear.'' Mr.Yong smiled and held out his finger to Junhyung. ''You! I have my eyes on you. Don't think you can get rid of me!'' He warned him. ''Now, lets go.'' He walked out from the living room.

''Wait!'' Sooyun grabbed Junhyung's jacket. ''Do you have to go too?''

''Yeah. Mom,take care of her.'' Junhyung leaned in to Sooyun and kissed her by the cheek. When Junhyung and Mr.Yong was out of the sight, Mrs.Yong glared at Sooyun.

''Your room is upstairs, the first door from left. I think you can manage to carry your luggages yourself. Afterall you sure is used to this kind of jobs.'' She was about to go when she remembered something. ''Oh, We are going to eat a family dinner tonight, so dress suitable for it.'' She turned her beamed black heels, and walked away.

 

 

Junhyung and Mr.Yong was waiting for the ladies to arrive. They had reserved a place at the most glamorous restaurant ever with the most wonderful view.

 

 

Mrs.Yong waited for Sooyun. She had a black long dress with her silver heels on and looked elegant as always. When Sooyun came out from the house with her most usual clothes Mrs. Yong furrowed her brows.

''Why didn't you wear the dress I gave you?''

''I feel more comfortable in these.'' She answered politely.

''If you hurry up, we can wait for you'' Mrs.Yong said, ignoring what she said.

''No, i'm fine like this'' Sooyun resisted.

''Well, as you wish'' She walked to the car and got in.

When the two of them arrived to the restaurant the guard stopped Sooyun.

''Sorry, miss but-''

''Don't worry, she's with me'' Mrs.Yong cut him off.

''I'm sorry but she can't get in here without a dress on'' The guard blocked the entrance. Mrs.Yong smiled significantly to Sooyun.

''Then i'm sorry. Have a good night.'' She was about to go when Junhyung called her, coming out of the restaurant.

''Yah, where're you going?'' He looked at her with furrowed brows and then noticed her clothes.

''They don't let me in because I'm not suitable'' She said. Junhyung looked to the guard.

''Hey, this isn't right. You know us''

''I'm very sorry mr.Junhyung, but it's impossible''

Junhyung sighed and looked at his mom. ''Mom, didn't you tell Sooyun about the restaurant's rule?''

''Ask her'' She smiled evily.

Junhyung shot a glare to Sooyun. ''Look what you have caused'' He said annoyed. ''Wait me in the car'' But she just glared at him. ''Can you go to the car!?'' He got irritated. She followed his order but just for this once.

 

 

 

After 10 minutes, Junhyung returned to his car and sat on the drivers seat.

''I can't believe that I'm going through all this just because you couldn't change your ing jeans!'' He said annoyed. ''I don't understand. Was it so hard to wear a dress?''

''I don't want to wear clothes that are not mine''

''And I don't want to skip this dinner but thanks to you for ruining it!'' He said pissed.

''Where're we going?'' She asked ignoring his annoyed face.

''Since we can't go in to the restaurant, might as well introduce you to my friends''

''Your friends?'' She raised a brow. ''Are they jerks like you too?''

He glared at her. ''At least, they smile! Not like a certain person''

 

 

 

 

They arrived at a night club. Sooyun furrowed her brows when they entered in. The loud music pierced her ears. It was dark with lasers lights that shined all over the place. The club was packed with people who seemed to enjoy the party very much.

When they walked pass from the crowded people, Sooyun saw how the people danced dirty on the floor. She looked away with a gross face and concentrated instead on her own feets when she walked. When she saw people making out on the corners she grabbed Junhyung.

''I don't want to be here. I think i'm going'' She was about to og when he hold her wrist.

''Don't be ridiculous. Look how the people are having fun!'' He dragged her by her wrist.

''Hey! Watch were you're going, you jerk!'' Sooyun blurted out when a guy accidentally bumped into her. The guy raised a brow at her and was about to say something when Junhyung quickly butted in.

''Uhm, excuse her. She doesn't know this kind of places.'' Junhyung said and quickly dragged Sooyun further.

''Hold my hand so we don't lose each other'' He said and held out his hand to her.

She looked at his hand and then up to him, making a face. ''I don't think I want to''

''Ohhh! My man!'' Kikwang suddenly cheered and approached Junhyung. ''Where've you been?'' He had a blonde girl beside him who had the most shortest dress Sooyun had ever seen.

Kikwang gestured to Sooyun. ''This is Junhyung's wife, Sooyun. And this is Micha'' He introduced them.

''Your girlfriend?'' Sooyun asked looking at kikwang. He gave a confused look to sooyun and then looked at Micha. ''Ehm...sort of...I guess?''

''So what are we drinking?'' He quickly changed the topic and slung an arm around Junhyung.

''Vodka tonic''

''Alright, you?'' He looked at Sooyun.

''Nothing'' She looked away uninterested.

Kikwang looked at her confused for a second and then leaned in to Junhyung. ''Bro, this girl is so boring, good luck''

''What did he say?!'' Sooyun glared at them when she caught Kikwang's stare.

''Uh, I couldn't hear from the noise.'' Junhyung lied.

Soon, all of them joined the people and started to dance. Junhyung got surrounded by girls who were all over him. One of them even dared to squeeze his . Sooyun was just at the corner watching the people. She didn't like this place. Suddenly, She felt sick from the view she was seeing. She had a headache from the loud music which seemed to getting louder and louder.

 

 

After some time, Kikwang got bored and suggested to go to another club. Sooyun expected the next club to be more calm and with less people but it turned out that the next one was much worse than the first one.

''Junhyung, Doojoon says that he have a wild party at his place. He says that he got some hot chicks! Yah, should we go and disturb him, huh?'' Kikwang grinned as he showed him Doojons message.

''That lucky bastard!'' Junhyung smirked. ''Lets go!'' He got up but Sooyun stopped him.

''Junhyung, I want to go home.'' Sooyun said.

''But why? We are having fun! We're going to Doojon's place now, trust me you'll like it''

''Yeah right, and do some 'marathon' with the girls later huh? Make sure to drop by the other clubs too! Ohh and don't forget your other friends, call them too! But you know what? I'm leaving!'' She said annoyed. Kikwang just glared at her as if she was insane.

''Sooyun! Where're you going?'' Junhyung called her. ''Hey wait!'' He grabbed his jacket and looked at Kikwang. ''Bro, I've to go I'm sorry.''

Kikwang stopped him. ''Junhyung, don't bring that freak with you next time.'' 

 

 

''You didn't have to come with me'' Sooyun muttered while walking side by side with Junhyung.

''So that my dad could kill me for not coming home with you? yeah right'' He rolled his eyes. When they came home they went up to their bedroom. Sooyun opened the door and lights. She noticed that Junhyung was behind her.

''Eh? What are you doing here?'' She asked confused.

''What do you mean, 'what are you doing here?' '' He furrowed his brows. ''To sleep of course, what else?''

''Yes, but not here'' She said blocking the way for him.

''Wait, what!?'' 

''Goodnight.'' She said and turned her back to him but he quickly grabbed her arm and spun her around before she could slam the door to his face.

''Yah! How can you not let me sleep with you in the same room? Aren't you my wife?!'' 

''Absolutely not!'' she gave him a stern look.

''You can't do this to me!'' He complained.

''You think?'' She smirked and slammed the door to his face.

''!!'' He swore and kicked the door. ''Sooner or later, we will sleep on the same bed anyway!'' 

''In your dreams!'' She scoffed behind the door.

''You're so gonna get it when I have you in my bed Sooyun! Just wait!'' He growled and made his way to the couch to sleep.