The Painful Truth

Marriage Contract With The Walking

''You're fine, mr.Junhyung.'' The doctor said after checking him.

''The brakes....the brakes didn't work....'' Junhyung mumbled.

''It was a big car accident, but you've made it. You're alright.''

*What?...but...*

Junhyung looked down at his body. He had no broken leg or arm, he didn't even have a scar anywhere!

''I thought that you could rest for today here in the hospital, but I don't think that's necessary. You can go home.'' The doctor smiled. Junhyung's eyesbrows furrowed in confusion. What on earth is going on? Did he dreamt everything?

''I....I thought that it was a big accident...?'' Junhyung looked at him.

''Well, when it happens to the person, of course it feels like that.'' The doctor gave him a smile and checked his xray.

''My car?'' He asked.

''I think it's waiting for you outside the hospital, mr.Junhyung.''

''My family? Do they know?''

''Your wife is on her way, she should be here soon.''

''M-my wife...?'' Junhyung looked at the doctor surprised. ''I have no wife.''

''I'm sorry but I have to go now. The other patients are waiting. Have a good rest, mr.Junhuyng and take care of your health.'' The doctor patted his shoulder and left the room.

''He probably thought of Hyorin...'' Junhyung mumbled to himself. He touched his chest and arms again. *Man, this is sick.* He shook his head and got up from the hospital bed to leave. When he walked on the corridor a black suited man suddenly stopped infront of him and stared at him with a serious face. He was white and pale and his eyes felt cold as he stared deeply into him. Junhyung felt weird inside as he looked at him.

''Good afternoon.'' He spoke with a deep voice. Junhyung stared at him for a second and then greeted him back with a strange look. The man didn't move and continued to stare at him. Junhyung felt awkward and quickly left. *What the hell was that?* He furrowed his brows and looked back, but the man was already gone. He shrugged and shook his head. ''Whatever.''

He went down to the reception and saw a young woman. ''Excuse me, didn't someone came to take me home?''

''Oh, Mr.Junhyung. Your wife just went up to your room. Didn't you see her?''

*Why is everyone talking about my so called wife?! I haven't married Hyorin yet!*

 

''Uhm, no. I should go up then.'' He furrowed his brows and went up to his room again. When he opened the door he heard someone talk on the phone.

''Neh, he isn't in his room.'' He heard a sweet voice that belonged to a woman. Junhyung slowly took a few steps and saw the girl's back facing him.

''Hyorin?'' He slowly said.

''Oh my god! You scared me!'' The girl turned and placed a hand on her chest. She then quickly hung up the phone and strode to him ''Junhyung! You're okay!'' She smiled and hugged him tightly.

Junhyung's eyes widened as he saw who it was. He was too shocked to react.

''Thank god, oh thank god! I was so scared! If something happened you, I couldn't live! Trust me, I would die too!'' She held his face and kissed him several times. Junhyung couldn't move or say anything. Sooyun....Is he dreaming? Is she really here, infront of him now? Holding him and kissing him?

''Let's leave'' Sooyun took her bag and held his hand to leave but then stopped. ''Hey, now that I remember. What did you call me earlier?''

''I....I....'' His mind didn't work.

''You called me Hyorin. What kind of joke is that, Junhyung?'' She faked a glare at him.

''I.....the doctor...when he said that my wife came....I thought..''

''Wow! You want Hyorin as your wife now? Don't you remember what I told you years ago? I'll kill you if you cheat on me! I'll kill both you and Hyorin, you hear me?''

''S-sooyun, what's going on?'' He asked dumbfounded.

''I'll tell you what's going on, you're breaking your wife's heart.'' She pouted.

''My wife?'' He looked at her.

''Yes, now let's leave!''

 

 

On their way back, Sooyun drove the car.

''You can drive?'' Junhyung asked surprised.

''Well, duh? You were the one who learnt me.''

*I did...?*

''So...'' He glanced at her. ''We got married, I learnt you how to drive and what's next?''

''Why Mr.Junhyung? You don't seem to be happy about it? Can it be that you're already tired of our 4 years marriage?''

''I-It's been 4 years since we got married?!'' He looked at her shocked.

''Ahhh, you really want to be kicked in the , don't you? How come you don't remember how long we have been married?''

''Uhm...n-no of course I know...'' He mumbled. *4 years...?*

 

 

 

Junhyung sat on the bed and thought deeply, while Sooyun was combing her hair infront of the mirror.

*What's going on? I don't undertsand...? Why am I married and why am I-''

''What bothers you, sweetie?'' Sooyun asked softly as she went to his side.

''Nothing...''

''No there is. You don't hide anything from me. Tell me.'' She sat beside him and touched his hands.

''Look.'' He turned to her and looked into her eyes seriously. ''I want you to listen to me carefully, alright?'' She nodded and waited for him.

''And you are not going to get angry at me, okay?''

''Okay, I'll.''

He took a deep breath and came closer to her. ''Now, we're married for four years, right? I mean, you said so-''

''What do you mean by you said so? You don't know it?''

''Uh....y-yeah of course I know.'' He shifted uncomfortably. ''I mean, I know it a bit different. I mean...it's like I'm in a dream...I mean....um...how should I say this? It's like....it's like-''

''Yes, Junhyung?'' Sooyun smiled a little.

Junhyung sighed and gave up. ''I don't remember that we got married, Sooyun. I remember other things.''

Sooyun let out a laugh. ''How come you forgot that kind of a wedding? Our wedding was a chaos! Hahaha! Everyone became crazy and drunk! Kikwang and Hojun even fell into the pool! Puhaha!'' She laughed and then stopped when she saw Junhyung staring at the floor. She sighed and placed her hand on his cheek and it softly. ''Don't worry Junhyung, you're just in shock.''

''You think?''

''Mhm, you should sleep now. You're tired and confused. Rest and tomorrow morning, you'll feel better, I promise.''

''If you say so....'' He nodded and laid himself on the big bed. Sooyun laid beside him and hugged him as she fell asleep. Junhyung looked up at the ceiling and sighed *Am I the only one who's remembering all this? There must be other people who nows besides me. Why is all this happening? Oh god, am I going crazy? What's going on!?*

 

 

 

The next morning, the first thing Junhyung did was to leave the house. He quickly made his way to Hyorin's house and knocked on her door. *She must know something.*

''I'm coming!'' He heard her shout and after 5 seconds the door opened.

''Junhyung?'' Hyorin said surprised.

''Why are you so surprised?'' He raised a brow.

''How did you expect me to react?''

Junhyung looked at her for a second and raised a brow. ''Have you cut your hair?'' He stared at her short hair that hardly reached to her shoudlers. Hyorin touched her hair and looked at him confused. ''My hair has always been like this for years, Junhyung...?''

*Oh god, here we go again.*

He closed his eyes and breathed slowly to calm himself down.

''You don't look good, Junhyung. Come inside.'' She stepped to the side and let him in. Hyorin made some tea and both of them sat down to talk. When Junhyung told her about everything, she let out a soft laugh.

''You are joking right?''

Junhyung sighed and looked at her. ''Then, do you remember the high school reunion?''

''Of course I remember.'' She smiled.

''Then...'' He paused. ''...you remember that we kissed too, right?''

''I think you mean the kiss we never shared.''

''What do you mean?'' Junhyung gave her a confused look.

''I've never been so embarrassed in my life like that night. Frankly speaking, you were the first man that ever rejected me.''

''I...'' His eyes slowly widened. ''...didn't kiss you that night?''

Hyorin raised an eyebrow at him. ''Wae? Don't tell me that you're here after so many years because you're regretting it now.''

''I....n-no it's not like that, I-''

''It's already too late anyway.'' She cut him off and touched the ring on her finger. ''Because I'm very happy with my fiance.''

''Y-you're engaged?'' He smiled confused. The frontdoor opened and Hyorin got up from the couch, excited. ''Oh, he's here! Honey!''

''Ghaad, I'm so tired!'' Chabum came in to the livingroom with his training clothes on.

''Lardy Chabum!!???'' Junhyung's mouth fell open as he gaped at him.

''Junhyung? My Jungiee!!'' Chabum quickly ran to him and lifted him up with his large arms. Chabum suddenly released him and stepped back. ''Hey, weren't you in love with my fiance?''

''Bummie, don't start now.'' Hyorin pouted and hugged his arm. ''That was in high school!''

Chabum broke into a big smile and nodded. ''Aigoo, what am I talking about? That was way too long ago, you're right.''

''Besides, don't you believe my love for you, bummie?'' She pinched his chubby cheeks and smiled. Junhyung raised an eyebrow as he watched the two acting like love birds. *Our lardy Chabum with Hyorin? Now this is getting crazy!*

 

 

 

 

*Sooyun acts strange, Hyorin acts strange....then what about Alec?*

Junhyung stopped walking and looked up to see the garage where Alec worked. He took a deep breath and went in.

''Whaa, boss look who is here! Junhyung hyung!'' One of the workers said happily as he saw Junhyung.

''Alec hyung! Alec hyung, look!''

Junhyung furrowed his brows as he felt himself warmly welcomed. Alec turned his head and saw Junhyung. His whole face lightened up.

''Whoa! Junhyung! Where have you been, man? It's been a while!'' He said happily as he shook his hand.

''W-what?'' Junhyung was taken aback. Since the day Junhyung first met Alec, he had never, never used that kind of tone to him. He was too friendly to him.

''Do you want to drink anything? Cola? Soda?''

''Um...n-no. I'm not going to stay too long. I just came here to ask-''

''Wanna fix your car? That's why you're here, right?''

''No, I came here for....Sooyun.''

''Why? Did something happen to Sooyun?'' Alec asked and furrowed his brows.

''No...nothing happened but...'' Junhyung stared at his face for a second. ''...aren't you mad at me?''

Alec gave a soft laugh. ''Why would a be mat at you?''

''Because of Sooyun.''

Alec sighed and placed his hand on Junhyung's shoulder. ''Bro, we have forgot everything about that already, haven't we?''

''W-we have?''

''Yeah, we have! And we are brothers now aren't we? So why do you bring up that childish thing?''

*B-brothers...we?*

''I think I should leave now...'' Junhyung scratched his head and left. *Then what about Ara?*

 

 

 

''Ara'' Junhyung called when he saw her in the caffee.

''Junhyung?'' She smiled. ''How are you?''

''I'm good, but there's something that's bothering me.''

Ara's smile fell and she felt her cheeks burn in shame. ''Look...I know that I've done so many bad thing but I've my own problems to handle now. I wish you and your wife happiness and I hope you forgive me. Really, I'm already ashamed to death, so please don't bring that up.''

''My wife..?'' He repeated. ''You're talking about Sooyun, right?''

''Why? You've other wives too?'' She looked at him amused.

''Did...Sooyun work here at all?'' He asked after a moment.

Ara scoffed. ''Yeah right. The Yong family's one and only daughter in law worked here, in my small cheap caffee. You're funny Junhyung.''

*Great! She's like everyone else. I think I'm the only one who remembers different things...what's going on?!*

 

 

 

''Kikwang, am I acting strange after the accident?'' Junhyung asked.

''Well, I would be lying if I told you that you weren't.''

''So all of you're normal then?'' Junhyung raised a brow at him. Kikwang shrugged. ''Yeah? What's wrong with us?''

Junhyung got annoyed and lifted Kikwang's drink. ''You're drinking a ing lemon juice in a bar, Kikwang! Is that making any sense to you?!

''Yah, yah!'' He took back his drink from him. ''This is good for your body!''

*Oh god!*

Junhyung slapped his forehead. ''Listen to me well now Kikwang and don't cut me off, araso?'' He gave him a look. Kikwang nodded and Junhyung started to tell him everything that he remembered before the accident.

''Aren't you going to say anything?'' Junhyung leaned back on his seat and looked at him.

''What can I say, bro? This is like a ing movie!''

''I've experienced it, Kikwang''

''Then why don't I remember?''

''How can I know that!'' Junhyung got annoyed again. It made him insane to not know the answer too.

''Let me ask you this way then.'' Kikwang slowly looked at him. ''Why are you the only one who's remembering all that?''

''God! I'm losing my mind now!'' Junhyung threw his hands up in irritation and gritted his teeth.

''You're just in shock, junhyung. Don't worry, you'll be alright.''

*Yeah yeah, whatever!*

Junhyung took his drink and sipped it.

''Bro I've to go now, Rina's waiting for me.'' Kikwang got up and looked at him. ''Are you coming or-''

''Aniyo, you can go. I'll stay.''

Kikwang nodded. ''Bro...take care of yourself and don't think too much. Everything will be fine. Just wait and see.'' Kikwang patted his shoulder and went out of the bar.

*Great everyone thinks that I'm crazy now! How come that they don't remember anything!? Wasn't Sooyun married with Alec? And what about the child that they had? Yongjun...where is he? Why am I married to Sooyun? And why the is everyone acting so strange like nothing had happened at all! Am i just imagining things or-*

Suddenly, his whole body froze when he saw something....someone. His mind went blank as he stared back at him. He couldn't take his eyes away. Something was stange...really strange.

The old man from the hospital that greeted him was sitting a couple tables away from him and looking straight into his soul.

 

 

 

''How did you know that I was here?'' Junhyung aksed as Sooyun came in to the old basement. She shrugged and smiled. ''Just guessed.''

''But I'm the only one who knows this place...?''

''Well, after 4 years of marriage you can't just hide things, can you Junhyung?'' She touched his cheek. ''I've talked with the doctor and he said that it's normal for you to behave like this, but you'll get over it.''

Junhyung slowly nodded. It was useless to talk about it anyway. They would probably think that he was losing his mind and that's the last thing he wanted; to be treated like a sick person.

''Then just answer my question.'' He turned to her. ''Did anything happened between me and Hyorin?''

''Yes, in your high school reunion party. She wanted to kiss you but you said no.'' She smiled.

''I....I said no?'' *but I didn't...I kissed her.*

She held his hand and softly it. ''I've changed because of you Junhyung. You've taught me how to love. You've taught me how to be happy, I love you Junhyung and nothing will ever change that, you know that right? You're my whole existence.''

''I love you too, Sooyun. I love you with my whole life.'' He felt himself relax. He didn't care about anything else anymore. Nothing mattered. She was there and told him how much she loved him, and it was enough for him.

''You never used to tell me sweet things in the past.'' He felt himself smile. He saw her blush a little and it made him feel warm inside.

''Your eyes give me inspiration.'' She softly said.

''The atmosphere is quiet good, huh?'' He mumbled as he came a little closer to her. He couldn't even remember the last time he kissed her.

''Sorry?''

''Uhm..'' He quickly rubbed his neck. *What the heck are you saying? Cool down!* ''N-nothing''

Sooyun smiled and placed her hands on his chest. ''I can actually prove you that everything is real.''

Junhyung grinned. ''You can?''

''Mhm...'' She slowly went closer and closer until his lips were infront of hers. He swallowed hard as his heart beated hard.

''Take this as a shock treatment .'' She whispered and pressed her lips to his. He felt goosebumps on his arms as he felt her warm, soft and familiar kiss. She slowly put her arms around his neck and he softly pulled her closer. *I don't care what's going on anymore, as long as you're by my side, as long as you're here with me, I don't care of anything else.*

Sooyun softly pulled back from the kiss and smiled at him. ''Do you believe now that it's real?''

''Uhm, not really. I think we should try it again.'' He said and swiftly pulled her closer. Sooyun smiled and closed her eyes as she met his lips one more time. They kissed for a while and she softly pulled back again.

''Actually the shock treatment isn't working well. I think we should make it this time longer and slower.'' Junhyung said seriously but his eyes were playful.

Sooyun let out a laugh and held him by the collar. ''Come here, you ert.'' She smiled and crashed her lips onto his and closed her eyes. But this time, none of them pulled back as they kissed in passion.

 

2 weeks had passed since the car accident, and Junhyung didn't care about his memories anymore. He didn't bother to waste his time to find the answers but tried instead to enjoy the beautiful life he had now. Everything was just perfect. It was like the life he always wanted. Sooyun was married to him, they had a happy life, their families liked each other and supported them. Alec was married to another woman and had a newborn baby. Ara was happy while working on the caffee. Kikwang and Rina's marriage was working well and they expected a child. Everything was just too good to be true. It was like a fairytale for him and he loved it.

One night, Sooyun and Junhyung went out to eat lunch together.

''Didn't you say that you had a surprise for me?'' Junhyung asked her as they ate.

''Oh yes, I do! But you've to guess first!''

''Hmm...actually, I've already a guess in my mind and besides, I've a feeling that my guess is correct.''

''Let's hear it then.'' Sooyun clasped her hands together and waited for his guess.

*I know that you're pregnant sweetie.*

''If it's what I'm guessing, then I want to hear it from you.'' Junhyung said. Sooyun shrugged. ''Alright, I can say it then....or not. I'll say it later tonight instead.''

''Oh come'on, Sooyun! Just say it, I want to hear it from you now!''

''Aniyo'' She smiled. ''Later''

He made a face to her and turned his head to the side. His body stiffened and he felt that familiar strange feeling again. The old man that he saw in the hospital and in the bar were sitting at the corner of the restaurant and looking straight into Junhyung's eyes. Junhyung slowly turned his head from him and looked at Sooyun.

''I'll be right back, Sooyun.'' He went up from his chair and made his way to the old man's table. When he stood infront of him, the old man gestured to the chair infront of him. ''Won't you sit down, Yong Junhyung?''

Junhyung furrowed his brows and sat down. ''How do you know my name?'' He asked as he stared at him. The man didn't answer him but just looked deeply into his eyes. Junhyung felt the strange feeling again and tried to ignore it.

''We seem to see each other a lot.'' Junhyung pointed out.

''If you say so, then it's so Yong Junhyung.''

''Isn't it a coincidence?'' Junhyung raised a brow.

''I don't believe in coincidences, you shouldn't either.'' The mans voice was so deep that Junhyung felt shivers down his spine.

''Then, are you stalking me?''

''No, I'm waiting for you.''

''Me...?'' Junhyung asked confused. ''Why are you waiting for me?''

''Let's first create a place where we can talk in peace.'' The old man looked at Junhyung for a second and then in less than 1 second, the whole restaurant turned pitch black. Junhyung panicked as he couldn't see anything.

''W-what's going on!!? Who are you!??'' He asked in panic and looked around but it was too dark to see anything.

''You still haven't figured it out?'' The man's voice echoed in the darkness and then suddenly, a white light flashed on them from above. Junhyung saw the man infront of him.

''Sooyun..'' Junhyung whispered and backed away from the man. ''Sooyun where are you?!'' He shouted and ran into the dark.

''Sooyun!'' He found a door and ran to it. He flung the door open and then shut it quickly behind himself as he panted hard.

Beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep...

He heard beeping sounds and slowly walked to where it came from. He turned left and saw that he was in a hospital room.

''What's going on?'' Junhyung asked as he saw the man appear from nowhere beside him.

''All your questions is right there.'' The man nodded forward. Junhyung turned his head away from him and looked where the man nodded.

''T-that.....is that me...?'' He whispered and slowly made his way to the bed, where he was laying.

''Yes, it's you.''

*I-impossible...*

Junhyung stared at himself with wide eyes. Bandages were all over his head, chest and arms. His face was unrecognisable. His face was red, swollen, he had stitches on his cheeks and eyebrows, his face looked burned and....destroyed.

''I-I couldn't........make it?'' He whispered as he continued to stare at himself.

''Nothing's over yet.'' The man said with crossed arms. ''But it's over soon Yong Junhyung. Internal bleeding, it kills people slowly.''

Junhyung shook his head and stared at his own body. He checked his body with his hands, and then looked at the bed where he was lying again. *this is impossible* He glared at the man.

''You're ing sick!'' He then stormed out of the hospital room and slammed the door hard. He turned and stopped when he saw his family sitting in the corridor with sad faces. He couldn't move. What was all this? The doctor suddenly came out of the door and his family quickly got up.

''How's my son doctor?!'' Mr.Yong asked panicked.

''My son....my son! Is he okay?!'' Mrs.Yong cried as she held onto Rina to not collapse.

''He's still in a critical condition. We can't do anything but to wait.'' The doctor said. Mrs.Yong looked at the doctor and gulped hard. ''What are his chances of survival, doctor?''

''It's not right to answer that question right now, but...you should all prepare yourselves for bad things.''

Junhyung couldn't take his eyes away from the doctor. *W-what!?*

''No...no...'' Mrs.Yong's tears streamed down on her face as she sat down and cried.

''We're trying our best.'' The doctor said and left. Junhyung slowly made his way to his mother and knelt down infront of her.

''Mom....'' He whispered as he looked at her, but she wasn't looking at him. ''Mom'' He said again but she didn't respond.

''MOM! CAN'T YOU HEAR ME? MOM!'' He grabbed her shoulders to shake her, but he couldn't. His touches had no effect. He couldn't hold her, it didn't work. He slowly stopped and stared in fear. He looked down at his hands and then up to her again. ''Mom...''

He felt a hand on his shoulder and looked up to see the old man. ''It's hard to get used to it.''

''You...'' Junhyung got up and looked at him. ''...came to take me, right?''

The man nodded. ''I'm going to be your friend on the way.''

 

 

 

 

Ring! Ring!

The phone rang and Ara ran to it. ''Cube caffee!'' She cheerfully said as she picked up the phone. ''Oh hey Rina, how are you?'' Her smile suddenly vanished as Rina told her about the horrible accident.

''What...?'' She whispered shocked. She looked at sooyun from afar and nodded. ''I'll tell her.'' And with that she hang up. *Oh god...* She thought and walked to sit down beside Sooyun. Sooyun looked up from the notes and stared at Ara. She looked pale and shocked. Sooyun could tell that something was wrong.

''Something bad happened....'' Sooyun said as she looked at Ara. Ara slowly lifted her head up and looked into her eyes.

''I want you to be calm now, araso?'' She slowly said. Sooyun's eyes filled with tears. ''Yongjun...d-did something happened to him?''

''No...'' Ara shook her head as she wiped her own tears away. Sooyun's heart dropped like a rock as she thought of Junhyung. A tear slowly fell down from her face. ''Is it....Junhyung?''

 

 

 

Hospital

''Yong Junhyung!'' Sooyun quickly asked the reception as she came to the hospital.

''2nd floor, he's in the intesive care.'' The girl said. Sooyun quickly ran up the stairs to the second floor with a thumping heart. She saw Mrs.Yong with Rina and quickly stopped.

''Where's Junhyung? Is he okay? Did he wake up!?'' She panted.

''He's in room 107.'' Rina said. Sooyun didn't wait anylonger and quickly turned to leave but Mrs.Yong held her arm hard. Sooyun slowly looked at the hard grip and then at her.

''My son...'' Her voice trembled. ''...was coming to you...''

''Mom, let's go.'' Rina held her hand but she pushed her away.

''SHUT UP!'' She turned to Sooyun and glared at with her teary eyes. ''My son is dying because of you.....I'll never forgive you in my entire life! NOW LEAVE!''

''Mom...'' Rina cried as well. ''Let's go.'' She took her arm and looked at Sooyun. ''Sooyun, please go. I'll call you later.''

''CAN'T YOU HEAR ME!? I SAID LEAVE! LEAVE! THE LEAST YOU CAN DO IS TO LET MY SON DIE IN PEACE! LEAVE!'' Mrs.Yong shouted loudly. Sooyun closed her eyes as tears streamed down her face.

''LEAVE!! LEEEAVEE!!''

Sooyun swallowed hard and quickly went out of the hospital.

 

Less than an hour, the news about Junhyung spread everywhere. He was on TV, newspapers, magazines, radios and internet. Everyone talked about him. He was the topic of everything.

 

 

 

Sooyun went in to Yongjun's room and knelt down beside his bed. She looked at his innocent sleeping face.

''He's dying......'' Tears started to well up in her eyes. ''Your father is dying...'' She whispered.

''Maybe...he'll never know....maybe he'll leave this world without knowing anything.'' She wiped away her tears as she touched his cheek. ''I'll not let that happen. I'll not let him leave us without knowing.'' She quickly took her coat and left the house.

 

 

 

''It's time, Yong Junhyung.'' The old man turned to Junhyung.

''But I've so many things left to do.''

''Like what?''

''Like Sooyun.''

''Sooyun.'' The man scoffed a little. ''You gave her nothing but pain.''

''Perhaps if I had a chance-''

''You've had plenty of chances.'' The man cut him off. ''You hurt everyone, Yong Junhyung. You couldn't make anyone happy.''

''I never wanted it to happen.'' Junhyung said. ''But you're right.''

''You've not enough of reasons to go back.''

''I know...but I just want one thing. I want to say goodbye, I deserve that much.''

''Alright, but don't make it too long.''

Junhyung went out of the hospital room and when he closed the door, he found himself in the restaurant again. Junhyung furrowed his brows when he couldn't see any customers in the restaurant. Instead all of his family and friends were gathered. A slow music suddenly started playing. He looked up and saw Sooyun in a long, black dress coming towards him.

''Can I have this dance?'' She smiled at him and reached out her hand. Junhyung smiled and took her hand. They slowly started to rock their bodies from side to side.

''Junhyung...'' She whispered to his ear. ''You're the most beautiful thing in my life.''

''You're too...'' He said as he gulped. Knowing that this was the last time he would see her made his heart tear apart.

''I remember the first time I saw you.'' She smiled as they continued to dance. ''Never could I imagine that you could change my life so much.''

''Me too...''

''Why am I missing you so much though I see you every morning and night? Why am I getting so nervous whenever you hold my hand though we have been married for 4 years?''

Junhyung took a deep breath. ''Can we....stop talking about these things?'' His hand tightened around her waist as he prepared to say his goodbye. ''I'll go on a journey, Sooyun.'' He suddenly said.

''Where?'' She lifted her head up from his shoulder and faced him.

''I don't know...but it'll take a long time.''

''You're scaring me, Junhyung.''

He tried to smile and touched her cheek. ''Don't be afraid. Time heal all wounds.''

''Aren't you going to come back?''

He brought her closer to himself and buried his face on the crook of her neck. ''I don't want to talk about these things, Sooyun.'' He felt his eyes burn and he quickly closed them, afraid that his tears might fall down. ''I just want one thing......I just want one thing from you.....remember me as a good man, alright?''

''Junhyung...'' Sooyun stopped dancing and looked at him. ''You can't go...''

 

 

 

Hospital

''You can't go...'' Sooyun cried as she held onto Junhyung's hand. ''You can't just leave me....you can't just leave us'' She cried hard as she looked at his sleeping state. ''You can't take my heart out of me and leave! Do you hear me! You can't! Your son....you can't leave your son....you can't!''

Sooyun closed her eyes and laid her head on the bed as she cried hard. Slowly, a single tear slid down from Junhyung's face.