The Wedding Rings...

Marriage Contract With The Walking

 ''So, how was your day?'' Junhyung asked Sooyun while he buttoned up his shirt.

''Fine'' She was sitting on a couch, glancing through a magazine.

''What did you do?'' he looked at himself in the mirror and ruffled his hair.

''Nothing''

''Fine'' He looked away from the mirror and walked to her. ''Since we have made our daily marriage talk now, can we go?'' He asked.

''Where to?'' She shut the magazine and looked at him.

''You know the club we were at last night? Yeah we're going there to meet with Kikwang and the others.'' He said smiling.

She groaned. ''Can I stay home tonight? Plus, you can have fun as much as you want without me around you.''

''You're home when I'm out? This doesn't suit for newlyweds.'' He shook his head.

''Who said I was going to be at home?''

''Were are you going to go?'' He raised a brow.

''I'm going to meet a friend.'' She said smiling.

''Is this friend a male by any chance?'' He asked slowly.

''Well, does it matter?''

''You do realize that you're married with a very hot, y and famous man, don't you? And being my wife, you're in the spotlight as well. So trust me, i don't want to read tommorrow's newspaper about how you cheated on me behind my back with another man.'' He leaned in while talking to her. Sooyun took a step back and looked away to ignore his dangerous stares.

''So where were we now? Oh right, we were about to go out and have some fun, right?''

''Eh sorry, but as I said I already promised a friend.'' She said apologetic.

''But you-''

''You can pick me up later if you want. Have fun!'' She said quickly and were about to go out from the room when Junhyung grabbed her arm and turned her back.

''You can't just walk out! I'm the one who decides the rules here, so you have to follow it. And if I say no, then it means NO.''

''But I have to-''

''No buts!'' He cut her off with a strict voice. Sooyun gulped at his cold stare and just went quiet.

''Now, change your clothes.'' He said much calmer this time.

''Change? What's wrong with this ones?''

''It's too exposed. It doesn't suit the place we're going to''

''What? But aren't we going to a night club?'' She asked confused.

 

 

 

 

''OMG! Seriously?'' Sooyun's eyes went wide.

''Do you like it?'' Junhyung grinned. He had brought Sooyun to an old tavern where she used to go with her friends back then.

''But, what about the club and Kikwang?'' She asked.

''Well, I didn't say that I wasn't going there.'' He answered.

''Huh?''

''I'm just dropping you here. I'm still going to the club. So, were do you want to sit?'' He asked looking around the full tables.

''There isn't any empty tables?'' She pointed out the obvious.

''Pfftt...Just watch me'' He said proudly and snapped his fingers for the server's attention.

''Hi, Is there any empty tables?'' Junhyung asked while Sooyun crossed her arms.

''I'm sorry sir but there isn't.'' The server said politely and then Junhyung shoved some money in to his hands.

''Then fix one'' He said and the server rushed out from his sight to grab a table and place it in the center.

''Spoiled jerk...'' Sooyun muttered quietly.

''I'm going now but i'll pick you up later okay? Have fun!'' He said and walked out.

 

 

 

Sooyun sat down on her chair and looked around. She was the only one who was alone. Everybody in the tavern had somebody. She felt herself like an idiot. Some even stared at her. She couldn't take this any longer and stood up to leave.

When she went outside she saw someone familiar. She walked over to the benchs and gasped when she recognized the person.

''Hi Alec.'' Sooyun placed a hand on his back. Alec turned around and dropped the drink he was drinking. He immediatly looked away.

''Aren't you going to talk with me?'' She asked looking at him.

''Do you hear the song? This is our song, but of course,you don't know about it.'' He started to talk with his drunk voice.

Sooyun listened to the music which could be heard out from the tavern. But she didn't get what he was saying.

''It's so weird for you to be here...''

''Why do you think so?'' She furrowed her brows.

He shrugged his shoulders. ''I don't know, it's just weird.''

''But we used to come here together. Just like the old times.''

''No.'' He said looking at her.

''What?''

Alec suddenly stand up from the bench. ''No! It's not like in the old times! Because you're not the old Sooyun!''

''Why? Because I'm married now?'' She scoffed.

''Why did you do that? Okay you may not love me but the man you married... I would never imagine it!'' He furiously waved his hands while talking. ''He belongs to the other side, but you don't! You should be staying here. You were different. You were one of us...... but not anymore....'' Sooyun looked down at her feets. She felt like her heart went into pieces. Her eyes was burning. She slowly put her right hand on her left to cover her wedding ring.

''I'm still the same Sooyun! You don't know anything! You don't know what I'm going through!'' She barked and ran away to grab a taxi before her tears would expose her weakness.

 

 

 

 

Night Club

 

A slow music was playing. The people were enjoying the sensual feeling of two bodies connecting to each other closely while rocking from side to side, and Kikwang was one of them.

He had embraced a girl's waist with his strong arms with her head resting on his chest. The girl was in her own world, thinking about him while he had his eyes on another girl who was sitting in the bar. He winked at the girl when their eyes met each others, and the girl couldn't resist his handsomness.

He slowly removed his right hand from the girl he was dancing with and pointed out his thumb and pinky up to his ear, signaling for her number. The other girl he was dancing with was going to lift her head but Kikwang held it and placed it back on his chest so that she couldn't see what was going on.

The girl from the bar wrote her number on a paper and went up from her chair. She walked pass him and shoved the small paper into his free hand and gave him a flirty look before heading out from the club. Kikwang looked at the paper smiling and put it on his back pocket, and returned to his dancing.

Junhyung on the other hand was swallowing his bitter drink which was burning through his throat. Suddenly, he felt a hand on his thigh and looked up.

''Dance with me...'' A girl looked intensely at him. He blinked a few times to see her face better because he was too drunk.

''......If I lift my from this chair.....I can fall....'' He smiled wimpishly. The girl placed her hand on his chest and it slowly downwards.

''I can catch you...'' She whispered seductively. Junhyung couldn't help but to stare at her, although he was drunk, he could tell that she was hot.

''Why do you look at me like that?'' She asked smiling.

''You're very pretty'' He said looking deep into her eyes. The girl touched his wedding ring.

''Prettier than your wife?'' She asked, gazing back at him.

''Wife?....my wife?'' He smiled. ''I have a wife, don't I?'' His smiled fade away.

The girl started to play with his ring. ''She must be a very understanding wife...'' She said, still lookin deep into his eyes.

Junhyung scoffed. ''She has to, that's why I'm paying her.''

Both of them started to laugh. Junhyung glanced down to his ring and sighed a little before falling into deep thoughts.