The Wedding; Part 1

Marriage Contract With The Walking

 

A/N:

The purple cursive style is when Sooyun's telling about what happened.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

 

 

   

And we finally made it. We said that we were going to marry without wasting any time. This time, we didn't let our pride step on our way. We decided to marry right away, because we had tired everyone and most of all us.

Although our families didn't show it, we could see that they were relieved. They were happy too and most of all we, me and Junhyung. Who can claim that we don't deserve this happiness? The only thing I knew is that our lives would be happier from now on, but the thing that I didn't knew was that there was something we had to overcome, the last but the biggest obstancle in our lives

Alec had saved his biggest action to the end...

Everyone in the hall started to panic and escape when Alec suddenly appeared in the wedding and pointed his gun straight to the groom...Junhyung. Junhyung looked at Sooyun and then back at Alec in shock.

*No....*

Sooyun looked at Alec in horror. His eyes had no mercy. They were cold and dark.

and then...

 

PAANGG!!!

 

we heard an earsplitting noise

__________________________________________________________________________________
__________________________________________________________________________________

 

It's better to tell from the start. When me and Junhyung were back together, me and Alec divorced in the first court. Strangely, he didn't made it difficult for us. Maybe he had the plan back then in his mind, who knows?

 

''So, we are officially over now'' Alec spoke, when they came out of the court. ''I hope the best for both of us''

Sooyun looked away, not meeting his eyes. Alec looked to the side where a black sport car was waiting for her. He met Junhyung's eyes. His jaw automatically tightened at the sight of him.

''Does your friend really have to wait here?'' He turned to Sooyun, gritting his teeth.

''I wanted'' She gave him a hard look. ''We're going to go somewhere''

''You'll probably marry each other soon, won't you?'' He scoffed.

''I'm leaving'' She ignored his question and made her way to the car, without saying a goodbye.

''Sooyun'' He suddenly called. She stopped on her tracks and turned to look at him.

Maybe, I should've been observant with the change of his attitude or his voice, but how could I know what he was planning?

 ''I wish you two happiness''

 Sooyun looked at him surprised but then quickly went in to the car, without saying anything.

 

 

And then we came to the hardest part; Yongjun. He had to get rid of everything that happened without getting hurt, but it wasn't that easy. Difficult days was waiting for us.

''Yongjun shouldn't know about you being his biological father until he gets old enough. It's still early for him to know about the truth right now.'' The psychologist said.

We guessed that too but it wasn't going to be easy for Yongjun to accept Junhyung as his stepfather.

''Because'' The psychologist continued. ''Yongjun should know about Junhyung as a friend of his mother. He has to like him and with time, he'll notice your friendship is different from others and if he really likes Junhyung, he'll acept your marriage. I recommend to you to take it slowly but it looks like you have already decided''

Yes, we had already decided. We weren't going to postpone our marriage but our son was going to know about the truth when it was the right time for him. And now, we somehow start a new game to play for him but Junhyung and I were sure about one thing; he was going to be happy in the end too. But even if it was hard to accept the truths at this young age, he had to know everything.

 

 

 

''Weren't you going to say something?'' Yongjun looked at his parents.

''Why don't you start, Sooyun hm?'' Alec said, clearly not happy about this talk.

Sooyun turned to Yongjun and held his small hands. ''Now...Yongjun-ah we...'' She paused and sighed. ''Me and your dad aren't going to live in the same house anymore, I mean...you'll only see him in daytime''

''Then are you going to see him omma?''

Sooyun stiffened and looked at Alec.

''Me?'' She turned her head back to Yongjun. ''Uhm, sometimes. When I take you to him and when he brings you back to me, I'll see him''

Yongjun looked at Alec. ''Aren't you going to come at nights appa?''

Alec swallowed hard and looked away.  


It is hard to answer the questions that children asks. Sometimes, they already know what's going on without you giving them the answer.

Since then, I left Alec out of my life.   

  

 

 

''It's my first time to marry willingly'' Sooyun smiled. ''This time, everything should be just like I want. Just by thinking of it makes me all nervous''

''You're not thinking a really big wedding, are you?'' Junhyung said, sipping his milkshake. ''I mean, how many times do a person wear a wedding dress, right?''

*What?*

Sooyun's face fell and looked at him shocked. ''But-''

''We should just go and sign on the papers and just marry, we don't need a party and all that tiring things, right?'' He flashed his boyish grin at her.

''I...uhm......y-yeah'' She nodded her head stiffly. ''I guess so...'' Well, what could she say?

''Besides you have two wedding rings from your past marriages right? You can just chose whichever you want'' Junhyung shrugged.

Sooyun gritted her teeth and eyed him angrily. ''I returned them back!''

''Oh right, I forgot it'' Junhyung nodded and sipped his milkshake. ''Anyway, I'm sure that we have a ring somwhere at home. I'll just bring you one when I find''

Sooyun couldn't believe her ears.

''Oh and-''

''And what?'' She snapped, looking at him as if he gone mad.

Junhyung took another sip of his milshake and shrugged innocently. ''I just wanted to say that I don't plan to come and ask for your hand, it's alright for you right? I mean, It would just look funny and besides why would I do it twice right?''

''Junhyung'' Sooyun pushed her chair back annoyed and got up. ''I wish you success in your life. Goodbye''

''What? wait! no no, wait sooyun-ah!'' Junhyung quickly got up and caught her arm. He suddenly started to laugh. ''Geez, I was just joking, why so serious?''

Sooyun scoffed. ''Joke?''

''Yeah but you believed huh?'' He grinned. ''You looked really annoyed''

''Alright, so did you have fun then?'' She asked still mad.

''Actually, it was funny to watch your face'' He started to laugh again and she looked away, crossing her arms in annoyance.

''Are you in the cafee tomorrow?''

''Mhm'' She just nodded her head, still mad.

''Good, I've a proposal for you. Be ready'' He winked. Sooyun couldn't hide the huge smile on her lips as she met his playful eyes.

''Let's order another milkshake, I want to taste the strawberry flavour now'' He looked around to search for a waitress.

''Just wait mr.Junhyung. I'll get you'' Sooyun mumbled and smirked.

 

 

 

The next day, I looked forward for Junhyung to arrive. I couldn't sleep all night, I just kept thinking of him. I tried so hard for not to look at the clock, because whenever I looked at it, it seemed like it never passed.

''Guess you don't have to wait anymore, huh?'' Ara giggled and nodded to the entrance. Sooyun looked at where she was nodding and saw a delivery guy holding the most beautiful roses in his hands.

''Song Sooyun?'' The cute delivery asked.

''Yes, that's me'' She smiled and took the roses from him. Without saying anything the guy quickly left. After 2 minutes or so, another delivery guy came with pink roses and left as quick as the first one.

And then another came, and then another and another and so on until the whole cafeteria was filled with colorful roses everywhere.

Saranghae <3 ,was the only word that was written on the cards. As simple as it was, it was enough for her, it was enough for her to make her heart beat crazily. When the last delivery guy handed her the white roses, Junhyung came in to the cafee with a single red rose in his hand. When he met her eyes, he couldn't help but to grin.

*Pabo*

Sooyun couldn't hide her smile as she watched him walk towards her. With one hand in his pocket and the other one holding the rose, he looked like a model walking on the runway. Her heart melted at the sight of him. The black suit that he had on looked so good on him.

The customers watched Junhyung when he suddenly bent down on one knee and looked up at Sooyun with the most mesmerizing eyes.

''Song Sooyun...'' He said, looking up at her eyes. ''We overcame all the obstancles that came in our ways. Now we have a long life ahead of us to spend. In sickness and in health, for better or for worse, will you walk with me along the path? Will you marry me, Sooyun?''

''So you want to marry me?'' She asked.

Junhyung smiled widely. ''Yes''

''So you are in love with me?''

''Yes''

''You think that without me, you can't live another day in this world right?''

''Yes, I think so...'' Junhyung looked at her confused with all the questions she was asking.

''Then let me give you my answer'' She smiled, making him smile too.

''My answer is.....no''

''W-what?'' His smile quickly vanished as he looked at her serious face. She wasn't smiling anymore. He slowly got up from his knee and stood up infront of her, meeting her eyes.

''I've decided that it's not right to marry you, Junhyung''

''D-don't be ridicilous Sooyun, this is not funny''

''We have a child together, but you're not capable of being neither a father or a good husband. My heart tells me that you're the right one but if I've to think logical, this is the best for me and Yongjun''

''B-but Sooyun, the pedagogue told us that Yongjun wouldn't know about it. T-the peddagogue told us that Yongjun was going to accept it, didn't he say that, Sooyun? You remember right, you remember that right?'' Slowly and slowy, he started to panic inside. He felt his heart tightening.

''I thought about it all night, this is the right thing'' Her voice sounded so sharp.

''Didn't you say that only death could seperate us? Was that all a lie?'' He whispered painfully.

''What can I say, people shouldn't say things without thinking'' With that, she walked pass him and out of the cafee. Junhyung didn't know what to do. Speechless and frozen, he just stood there.

This time, it was my turn to joke. I just wanted him to suffer a little bit for making me upset that day. And who is the best person when it comes to plans?

''Kikwang? It's me Sooyun''

She smiled as she peeked inside the cafee through the window with the phone pressed on her ear. ''I need your help''

God, how can a woman with a child act like this? I felt like i was in high school; crazy and wild. But what can I do? I love him too much.

 

 

 

''My bro?'' Kikwang stepped in to the room when he saw Junhyung looking out of the window. ''Yah, are you crying?''

''N-no, of course not'' Junhyung quickly wiped away the tears from his cheeks.

''Thh! Just look at you! You look like a !''

''I said no! I just got something in my-''

''Cut the crap Junhyung''

Junhyung sighed and gave up. ''I'm so ed up, Kikwang'' He hid his face with his palms.

''Tsk tsk tsk, what happened to you again buddy?'' Kikwang pouted and put a hand on his shoulder.

''Man, she didn't accept my proposal, it didn't work again!''

''Well, I told you that I should arrange everything but you didn't listen to me''

''I did the best okay! I even sent her tons of flowers and-''

''Man, you have no luck. I said this before right?''

Junhyung sighed and nodded. ''Everything was perfect Kikwang, believe me but I have no idea how it turned out like this! I mean, if I just grabbed someone unknown on the street and proposed to her like that, trust me, she would immediately accept it! But why did it turn out like this? Why? why? why? Just why!?''

''Well be happy then because I know your medicine'' Kikwang smiled.

''You do!!????''

''Of course!''

 

 

 

 

Junhyung furrowed his brows because of the loud music. Yeah, they were in a nightclub and he had no idea why they were there.

''So, I'm listening to you'' Junhyung spoke.

''What do you mean?'' Kikwang looked at him confused.

''What the -'' Junhyung just had the urge to punch him. ''YAH!! You said that you had my medicine!!''

''Oh...that'' Kikwang then pointed to the drinks that were on their table. ''Well, I meant these. What else is a man's medicine when he's been abandoned?''

Junhyung looked at the drinks and then back at him. ''Yah, you really want me to kill you, don't you?''

''Hey hey hey, why do you say so man? I mean, this is like the best medicine! I mean, look here now. You'll be drinking and drinking until you get drunk now and then I'll take you home and you'll get the worst hangover when you wake up tomorrow morning and this drinking thing will continue a month or so and then guess what? You'll start to be living like a normal human again! TA-DAH!''

Junhyung took a deep breath. ''So you're telling me that it's over too huh?''

Kikwang clicked his tongue. ''Yupp, I mean how many times can a couple brake up and make up right? It just doesn't work out anymore, like get it already. It's over!''

'''' Junhyung sipped his drink and then drank Kikwang's too. ''I ING LOVE HER!'' He suddenly shouted angrily. Kikwang smirked when Junhyung didn't notice Sooyun right behind him.

''So uhm, you love her that much?''

''ISN'T IT OBVIOUS!?''

''So you mean like, if she tells you to die, you will?''

Junhyung sighed and closed his eyes. ''I would die two times...'' He suddenly whispered softly.

''Well, you heard Sooyun, this dude loves you way too much'' Kikwang suddenly said. ''Let's end his punishment now huh?''

''Bwoh?'' Junhyung looked at him confused.

Sooyun suddenly appeared right beside Junhyung.

''S-s-sooyun??'' Junhyung got up from his chair so fast that the chair fell back.

''So you would die two times for me?'' She tried to but somehow blushed.

Junhyung didn't know what to say. He just stared at her shocked.

''So how did you like my joke Mr.Junhyung? Was it fun? Well, for me it was really fun. So I guess we're even now hm?''

''Y-you....you joked?'' Junhyung looked at her flabbergasted.

''Yepp, just like you and besides why would you always be the one who proposes? This time, it's my turn''

''Wh-what?''

Sooyun held his hands and smiled at his shocked face. ''I can stay like this for the rest of my life Junhyung, as long as whenever I open and close my eyes, I would be able too see the love in your eyes. Words won't be enough to express my love for you'' She squeezed his hands and the smile reached to her eyes. ''Yong Junhyung, will you marry me?''

''Y-yah Kikwang!'' Junhyung turned to Kikwang with wide eyes. ''Did we drink too much?! Am I dreaming??''

''No no, don't worry dude, everything is real''

Junhyung looked back at Sooyun and smiled. ''This is real. You're real'' He touched her soft cheek.

''So?'' She smiled back and waited for his answer.

''Well I don't know, what should I answer?'' He playfully said. She lightly slapped his chest.

''Alright alright, I accept it'' He grinned and pulled her to him and hugged her tightly. ''You know that you're the only one right?'' He suddenly whispered into her neck. It sounded so sincerely that Sooyun felt herself warm all over the body.

''You know that my love for you is endless right?'' She said back.

Junhyung pulled his head back and stared into her eyes. He looked so deeply that she felt like he could see trough her soul.

''I know...'' He whispered and leaned in to kiss her. He kissed her so softly and slowly that chills went down her spine. He touched her so tenderly and yearningly that she felt herself in heaven with him beside her.

''Dammit, they should have rooms here!'' Kikwang snapped his fingers.

''KIKWANG!!'' Sooyun and Junhyung pulled away and shot him a glare.