4 YEARS LATER

Marriage Contract With The Walking

''Everyone has to be there 15 minutes before and wait for me! I don't want to hear any excuses! Do you understand me!? My coffee and my newspapaer has to be on my table! How can you make me repeat all this everyday, huh?! You want to get fired? Is that what you want!??'' Kikwang hang up annoyed.

''How do you find my husband, mom?'' Rina smiled and touched Kikwang's arm softly. ''He suits to be a boss, doesn't he?''

''Yes, but he still hasn't learned that we don't talk about business on the breaksfast table, yet.'' Mrs.Yong drank her tea. Kikwang flashed a smile. ''I'm so sorry, mom. My employees are retards, but what can I do? They are all poor and they need me. I mean-''

''Ehm, ehm....'' Rina punched his arm lightly and nodded up to her father. Kikwang started to cold sweat again. He is still so nervous around Mr.Yong.

''Uhm, g-good morning, dad.''
''Son, don't call me dad. How many times do I've to say that?''

''But, I want to say it dad'' Kikwang smiled.

''It's been years and you still don't listen to me.'' Mr.Yong tried to hold his anger.

''I'm a person that likes to show his love, dad.''
''I don't want you to show me love!'' Mr.Yong gritted his teeth.

''Uhm, how is it going with your hobby, honey?'' Mrs.Yong quickly butted in to rescue Kikwang. Mrs.Yong turned to her with a hard face.

''Don't even ask! I'm not in the mood! Besides, what kind of hobby is that anyway? Why am I sitting and painting all day? huh? Do I look like a child or what?!'' He then turned to Kikwang. ''Yah! Tell me!!'' Kikwang jumped up from his chair and quickly looked at him.
''How's my company doing?!''

''Uh..n-neh. I'll tell you, dad. Well, the Kwon heirs came yesterday to sign the....'' While Kikwang continued to talk, Mrs.Yong turned to Rina.
''I called Junhyung this morning.......he didn't answer.'' She sighed.
''Aigo, mom. He went to the other side of the world and you're still trying to control him.'' Rina shook her head.
''I've missed him so much''
''He got sick of us so much that he haven't returned for 4 years. So you shouldn't call, mom.''
''It's because of the wrong marriage he had done. It destroyed him. Thh, you know the girl who you all supported....don't make me mention her name now. Junhyung left because of her. Everything is her fault, we have no peace in the house anymore.'' Mrs.Yong said in disgust as she remembered Sooyun.
Rina scoffed. ''As if he's happy with the relationship he has now, huh? They're fighting all the time.''
''It doesn't matter. At least they know their worlds.''
''Alright, alright. I don't want to argue with you early in the morning.'' Rina shut and continued with her breakfast.
 

 

 

''Welcome, Mrs.Hwang.'' The cute server bowed to Sooyun as she entered the café. Sooyun saw Ara sitting on the corner and writing some stuffs.
''Annyeong haseyo!'' Another server bowed to Sooyun. ''Annyeong.'' Sooyun smiled.
''Oh, you came?'' Ara looked up from the papers. ''Where have you been? Come and help me with calculating the checks.''
Sooyun took out her coat and sat down beside her. ''I'm sorry. I just got out from school. Hmm, let me see?'' She took the papers and looked at it.

''You're finally becoming a lawyer soon, huh?'' Ara poked her arm.

''Mhmm, soon...'' Sooyun mumbled as she checked the papers. ''Hey, this is old...It's already calculated''
''It is...?'' Ara itched her head. ''Oh god, I'm so stupid.''
''No, you're not. It's okay, you're probably just tired.'' Sooyun her cheek lovingly.
''Oh, I was on my seance yesterday and you know what my doctor said?'' Ara smiled widely. ''He told me that everything is going perfectly fine!''
''That's so good, Ara! I'm so happy for you!''
''Thank you Sooyun. You helped me alot and guess what? I'm giving you a day off for that.''
''Why?'' Sooyun looked at her.
''Well hello? Isn't my little sweeties birthday today? Don't tell me you forgot it! OMG! You did, didn't you!??''
''Relax. Of corse I didn't.'' Sooyun smiled. Ara looked around to find the server. ''Jae-Min, can you bring the cake I made to Sooyun?''
''Neh.'' The server bowed and ran away to the kitchen. Sooyun looked at her surprised and smiled wide. ''Wow, I think I've the best boss ever.''
''And you're my best employee.'' Ara winked.
 

 

 

Sooyun lit the candles on the blue car cake that Ara had made. She held it carefully so that she wouldn't drop it and went in to the livingroom.
''Where's Yongjun?'' Sooyun asked and looked at her parents. The whole family had gathered for the birthday party.
''I'm here!! I'm here!!'' A cute little boy came running to the livingroom and jumped up on the couch.
''Yongjun, come here and blow the candles.'' Sooyun opened her arms and Yongjun ran to her.

''Whaaaa! It's a car!'' He pointed at the cake with an amazed look.

''Yes it is, now hurry up and blow the candles!'' Alec said.

''One, two....three!!'' Everyone shouted in joy and clapped their hands as Yongjun tried his best to blow all the three candles on the cake.
''Yaay!! I did it! I blew all the candles! Look mom!''
''Yes you did, sweetie.'' Sooyun cupped his little face and kissed his chubby cheeks.
''Oh, don't forget to make a wish!'' Sooyun's mother reminded.
''Hmmmmmm....'' Yongjun bit his pink lips as he thought. ''I want to sleep between mom and dad.'' He shyly played with his fingers as he talked. Sooyun's smile quickly vanished as she looked at Alec slowly. Alec didn't take his eyes off her.
''Kids don't sleep between their parents. You're a big boy now.'' Sooyun's brother ruffled his hair. Alec looked away from Sooyun's eyes and hugged Yongjun.
''My son is free to do whatever he likes today!'' He gave a big kiss on his cheek and Yongjun giggled.

 

 

''Uhm, fruit dad?'' Kikwang held out the apple he had peeled.
''No'' Mr.Yong shook his head.
''But it's good for your health, dad'' Kikwang insisted. Mr.Yong looked at him annoyed and shoved his hand away from his face. ''I SAID NO!!'' Kikwang quickly sat back on the couch. *Man, why is this old man always so angry?*
''You're sitting on my place, bro!''
''Yeah, one second bro.'' Kikwang continued to peel the apples but then immediately froze.
''JUNHYUNG!??'' Rina jumped up from the couch and ran to him.

''How's it going, crazy girl?'' Junhyung smiled and hugged her.

''AAHHHH!!! BROOO!!!! MY BROTHER IS BAAACKK!!! MOVE! MOVE!'' Kikwang pushed Rina aside and jumped on Junhyung.

''Wow, wow! Easy! Your wifey will be jelaous, you know.'' Junhyung laughed as he tried to get Kikwang off from himself.

''You look HOT as HELL bro! Still the same charisma! You haven't changed AT ALL!''

''Yah! You're a married man now!'' Junhyung joked.
''My son...'' Mrs.Yong cried as she went to Junhyung. ''You're back.'' She hugged him.
''I'm back, mom.... I'm back.'' He smiled.

 

 

 

 

Sooyun, Alec and Yongjun was lying on the bed with Yongjun in the middle. When they could here his deep breaths, they knew that he was asleep. Sooyun slowly shook Alec's arm and woke him up.
''What?'' He whispered.
''He's asleep.'' She said. Alec sighed and got up. Sooyun pulled the blanket away and Alec carried his son to his own room. When he turned back he went in to the warm bed again, but Sooyun immediately got up. She opened the cabinet and took out a blanket.
''It was a good day.'' Alec spoke, his head resting on the wall.
''It was.'' Sooyun pulled out the mattress that was being hide under the bed.
''Yongjun was very happy'' Alec smiled.
''Yes.'' She went to the bed to take her pillow but Alec quickly held her hand. She slowly looked at him.
''I'm happy too, Sooyun.'' He gazed at her. Sooyun looked at their hands and pulled away. ''I've to wake up early tommorrow.'' She took her pillow and placed it on the mattress.
''Don't sleep there.'' He got up from the bed and held her arm once again. ''Don't sleep there anymore, Sooyun.''
''Alec, please.'' She looked at him seriously. She walked away from him and turned off the lights. Alec went back to his bed and looked at her in the dark. He became annoyed and took the cigarett packet from the bedside table. Sooyun turned to him when she heard the sound of the lighter. ''Are you ok?''
''Yeah yeah....I'm fine.'' He nooded his head and inhaled deeply. Sooyun turned back and tried to sleep. Alec kicked the blanket off from him and got up. ''I'm going out for a while.'' He opened the door and slammed it a little.
He wandered out in the cold weather and stopped infront of a white house. He looked around to make sure that no one was watching him. He took out the keys from his pocket and opened the door.
 

 

 

 

''I've already told you everything before we broke up, Junhyung.''
 
Junhyung sighed. ''You came to Seoul for a month ago, and look, I came after you.'' He lowered his head. ''I've got used to you.''
''This won't fix the problem, Junhyung.'' Hyorin said.
''But you can see that I'm trying.'' They were quiet for a second. ''Aren't you going to say anything?''
''What do you expect me to say?''
''I don't know....the only thing I know is that I'm putting effort into our relationship but can't see any response.''
''You're too confused, that's the problem.''
Junhyung sighed. ''It's the marriage issue again, isn't it?''
''Look, you did it again.''
''What did I do?''
''You make it sound like it's nothing, but it's very important to me.''
''For me too...'' He whispered. ''It's just-''
''It's just that you're not ready, right?'' She finished instead for him.
''I'll be...but if you just give me a little more time...''
''4 years is alreday too long time, Junhyung. We can only meet if you're ready to take the big step, but if you're not, then....''
''Then...?''
''I don't know....this side of you hurts me. I've to hang up now.''
''But-''
''Think about what I said, Junhyung. Both of us should. Goodnight.''
''Hyorin-''
''Doot..Doot..Doot..Doot''
''Aisht!!'' He threw his phone on bed and messed his hair.
 

 

 

Alec closed the curtains carfeully so that no one could see them trough the windows.
''Alec?'' Minjae came out of the bedroom with sleepy eyes. Her lips turned into a big smile when she saw him. ''I thought that you wouldn't come tonight.''
''But I came...'' His eyes were dark. He slowly went to her and planted a kiss on her neck. ''Because I missed you...'' He moved up to her cheek with his lips.
''You did?'' Minjae's heart started to beat faster.
''Mmh...''
''Oh, are you hungry? Let me make something for you. What do you want?'' She was about to go to the kitchen but he quickly held her waist and crushed her body to his. He suddenly turned off the lights.
''Alec-''
He crashed his lips on hers and kissed her deeply in the dark. He started to breath heavy when she kissed him back with passion. A smile formed on her lips as he slowly led them to the bedroom.