I'll Always Be in Your Mind

Marriage Contract With The Walking

Alec quickly got up from the chair when he saw Minjae. He wanted to talk with her in the cafeteria and when he saw her infront of him, he noticed how pale she looked.

''How are you?'' He asked. She just shrugged her shoulders and sat down. Alec took a deep breath and looked at her.

''Minjae...I called you here for apologize. I know that I hurt you so much but I thought it would work between us. You can actually understand me.... I love Sooyun just like how you love me and now, she wants to be with me too.''

''Just like how you wanted to be with me a few days ago?'' She said. He opened his mouth to say something but Minjae stopped him. ''You don't have to say anything more....I wish you both happiness.'' She got up from the chair and left the café.

 

 

 

 

KNOCK! KNOCK!

Junhyung ran to the door and opened it, hoping that it was Sooyun, but his face fell when he saw Hyorin.

''Were you waiting someone else?'' She asked after seeing his dissapointed face. He lowered his head and sighed. ''No, but I was hoping. Come in.'' He let her in and closed the door.

''So the problem is not solved yet?'' She looked at him.

''We can say that it became worse.''

''I'm sorry, Junhyung.''

''I know. Don't worry, I'm not blaming you.'' He rubbed his neck and then slowly leaned forward. ''Look, Hyorin. You know the thing you said last night-''

''I know, you're mad at me.'' She cut him off.

''No, I'm not.'' He shook his head. ''But, you know that I love Sooyun so much.''

''You're right. I actually came here to say goodbye.''

Junhyung looked up at her with furrowed eyebrows. ''Goodbye?''

''Yes...remember the offer I got from the modeling agency? I decided to accept it. It's in Austria.''

''So you're going to Austria...'' He said in a low voice.

''I really don't want to go yet but-''

''Maybe it's better this way'' He looked at her. She lowered her head after hearing what he just said. So afterall, he didn't want her...

''Hyorin, are you okay?'' He asked.

''Yeah...I'm fine....'' She looked up and tried to smile. She then suddenly got up from the couch. ''You're right. It'll be better this way. I think I should go now.''

Junhyung went with her to the frontdoor. When Hyorin was about to open the door, she stopped and turned back to him.

''You're not the old Junhyung anymore. Maybe, that's why I liked you. But...on the other hand, I wished you were the old Junhyung, then, we would go out from this door together. Maybe, we were going to go to Austria together and maybe-''''

''Maybe, you weren't even going to think about to see the old Junhyung.'' He said. Hyorin gave a bitter smile.

''Take care of yourself, Hyorin.'' He touched her arm.

''If you ever change your mind....call.'' She stared in his eyes and then turned away to leave.

 

 

 

 

 

DING! DONG! DING! DONG! DING! DONG! DING! DONG!

''Why!? Why!? Why!? What did my door even do to you cruel people, huh??? Huh!!?'' Kikwang boiled in anger as he headed to the frontdoor. He was sick of how people always his doorbell!

''WHAT!!?'' He flung the door open and saw Junhyung standing infront of him with a head facing down. ''Junhyung?'' His voice immediately changed into a more gentle tone. ''What's up with you, bro?'' He asked worriedly and took him inside.

''I'm done, Kikwang...'' He said in a low voice.

''Come here, sit down and tell me what happened.'' Kikwang led him to the livingroom. Junhyung sighed and hid his face in his palm when he sat down on the couch.

''Com'on, bro. Tell me.''

''It's over. We broke up.''

''What? Again??'' Kikwang gave him a weird look.

''It's different this time.''

''How different? I don't understand? What's going on, Junhyung??'' Kikwang asked panicked when he saw how serious Junhyung were.

 

 

 

 

Alec smiled happily as he fixed his tie infront of the mirror. The day he always dreamt about did finally come true. He nervously glanced at the clock. His heart beated differently and he felt weird things in his stomach. But he liked everything he felt right now. He glanced at the clock again, he just couldn't stand still. Just 20 minutes left. He took a deep breath and smiled. Just 20 minutes.

 

 

 

 

 

''How could you do it when you loved Sooyun so much? I can't understand....You've gone through so many hard things just to convince her how honest and sincere your feelings were. You shouldn't do that, bro....you shouldn't.'' Kikwang sighed and shook his head.

''I still love Sooyun. Nothing has changed! Why can't Sooyun understand that!??'' Junhyung punched the couch.

''The girl you kissed wasn't just anyone, Junhyung. She was Hyorin...your first love.''

''You think so too, huh?'' Junhyung looked at him hurt.

''What do you expect me to say, Junhyung?''

''You're my best friend, my buddy! If you're not by my side, then who is-''

''Do you think I would want you two to be on bad terms, bro?'' Kikwang placed his hand on his shoulder.

''Then what the is all this you're telling me, huh!?'' Junhyung couldn't control himself anymore.

''But you think you can just continue with your relationship with her from where it stopped.''

''It didn't work, Kikwang! Nothing worked! I'm still the Junhyung who loves Sooyun madly!'' Junhyung started to scream.

''Then Sooyun? Is she still the old Sooyun?'' Kikwang asked.

''Wow!'' Junhyung bitterly smiled. ''You too, Kikwang huh?''

''I can tell you what you want to hear,but it'll not bring Sooyun back.''

''At least I could know that you are by my side, that my friend believes me and stands by my side!''

''I am standing by your side,Junhyung but-''

Junhyung suddenly got up from the couch and stormed to the frontdoor.

''Wait! Yah, Junhyung!'' Kikwang ran behind him.

''I CAN HANDLE MY OWN PROBLEMS MYSELF!''

''No, wait! Junhyung!! Stop!! HEY!!''

But no one could stop him anymore...

 

 

 

Alec smelled the roses he had in his hands. He couldn't help but to smile. He was heading to Sooyun's house, and he looked great. He had his best clothes on, afterall he was going to ask for her father's permission to marry. When he looked up from the roses he saw Junhyung a few meters away from Sooyun's house, looking at him with burning eyes. Alec tried to ignore him and continued to walk but Junhyung blocked his way.

''Don't look for trouble.'' Alec said. He didn't wanted to fight on this beautiful day. He tried to go but Junhyung harshly grabbed his arm.

''Where are you going?'' His voice sounded dangerous. Alec sighed and pulled his arm away. ''I said, don't look for trouble.'' He tried to go but Junhyung grabbed his arm again.

''I asked you a question!''

''You lost.'' Alec looked straight in his eyes. ''Now, get out of my way.'' He tried to go again but Junhyung pulled him by his collar. ''If you're going to Sooyun, then you've to go through me first.'' He gritted his teeth.

''Then I'll.'' Alec slammed his head on Junhyung's, making Junhyung fall on the muck. Junhyung dried the dirt from his cheek with the back of his hand and glared at him.

''It's not that easy...'' He went up and punched Alec on the jaw hard.. His roses fell on the dirty muck. Alec looked at his roses and then back to Junhyung with death look.

''YOU'RE SO DEAD!!!'' He screamed and grabbed Junhyung's collar and got on him. He punched his nose, cheek and jaw over and over again. Junhyung screamed in anger and rolled them. When he was on top of him, he grabbed Alec's head and crashed it on the ground hard. Both of them had muck all over themselves.

''ALEC!'' Sooyun ran to them after hearing their noises outside from her house. ''ALEC!!'' She tried to stop them but couldn't.

''STOP IT!! STOP IT!!'' She shouted. The neighbours who passed by quickly pulled Junhyung away from Alec, and held them away from each other.

''STOP IT!! I SAID STOP IT!!''

Junhyung tried to get out of the neighbours grip while he glared at Alec. ''I'LL KILL YOU, YOU MOTHER ER!!''

''YOUR ING- LET ME GO!!!'' Alec tried to push the two guys that was holding him back from attacking Junhyung.

''Stop it!!! Alec go away!'' Sooyun turned to him. Alec furrowed his brows and stared at Sooyun confused. ''Go away?''

''Alec! Do what I say!!'' She shouted at him. Alec breathed hard as he looked at Sooyun with clenched jaw. He then turned to Junhyung and took a step forward, but the neighbours immediately stopped him.

''ALRIGHT! ALRIGHT! DON'T TOUCH ME!! I SAID DON'T TOUCH MEE!!'' He pushed them away and left. The neighbours left too and now it was only Sooyun and Junhyung.

''Let's go!'' Sooyun said but Junhyung didn't move.

''I said let's go!!'' She shouted and he did as what she said.

Alec stopped walking when he saw the roses that he was going to give to Sooyun. He slowly bent down and touched it. The beautiful bouquet were now on the dirty muck. The leaves were everywhere. Alec carefully picked the bouquet up from the muck and dried the blood from his lips with the back of his hand.

 

 

''Why did we came here?'' Junhyung asked. They were outside at Junhyung's house.

''Pick up your stuffs and go where you belong.''

''Sooyun-''

''It's over, Junhyung. Get it already, it's over. What does it matter if you beat Alec, or even kill him, huh? It's over.''

''I made a mistake, but you're now making a bigger mistake.''

''What is that?''

''You're marrying someone you don't love, Sooyun. Don't do it Sooyun...don't.'' His eyes pleaded.

''I didn't do anything, Junhyung. You did everything by yourself. You fell in love first, and then made me fall in love with you and then....you just destroyed everything. I didn't do anything.''

Junhyung lowered his head in shame. He destroyed everything and he knows that but he can't give up...he just can't! He looked up and looked straight into her eyes.

''I'll always be in your mind. Whenever you'll listen to a good song, whenever you'll see the sea, rain, park, whenever you'll laugh, smile or cry....any time of the day or even every hour......I'll always be in your mind.'' He stared at her for a second. ''Because you'll always be in my mind too. Give another chance to our love, Sooyun.'' He whispered. ''Just another chance...''

''Just like how you gave your first love?'' Sooyun glared at him. ''It's too late to laugh and cry for this love, Junhyung........I'm marrying Alec tomorrow''