Visit

Marriage Contract With The Walking

Sooyun and Junhyung was on their way to the dinner they were invited to. Junhyung wasn't talking too much, just answering her questions whenever she asked something. He tried his best to not look at her for too long when talking, cause he knew for sure that he wasn't going to be able to take his eyes off from her. It was the last thing he wanted, for her to realize his true feelings for her. He would be so ashamed of himself for falling to a girl like her. She was way, way too far away from his ideal type. He payed his full attention to the road while driving, not glancing at her for once.

''Can you turn from here? I want to talk with Alec for a second'' Sooyun said.

''Alec?'' He asked as if he heard wrong.

''Yes, Alec.''

''The one who is your childhood friend?'' Of course he did knew who Alec was, but why did he kept playing dumb?

Sooyun gave him a look. ''Yes, chIldhood friend Alec. Now mind if you turn?''

''But aren't we going to be late?'' He looked at her and furrowed his brows. Why did he tried to find excuses? Was he trying to stop her?

''I'll just say that I'll meet with him''

''....alright'' He looked away and turned from the road.

''You're sure that it's okay with you?'' She asked him before stepping out of the car. He qiuckly looked at her.

''What do you mean? Of course I'm okay with that! I mean why wouldn't I be? It's not like I like you and w-'' He immediately stopped and looked at her. His whole body suddenly stiffened when he realized what he just said. *!*

''I'll be back in 2 minutes.'' She stepped out o fthe car and made her way to the garage.

*What?* Junhyung looked at her back surprised. ''W-why didn't she react? Wait, didn't she hear what I said? Ohhh...she probably didn't hear it, wheew!'' He let out a big sigh in relief and sank on the seat. Just when he was about to relax he noticed something.

''.....wait'' His eyes narrowed and his blood rushed in anger. He shot up from his seat immediately. ''Why the didn't she hear me?! What? Was she so excited to meet him that she didn't give a damn about me!?'' He shot a glare to the garage, glowering at her small back as she made her way to alec.

 

 

''How is it going?'' Sooyun asked stepping in.

Alec's eyes widened in surprise. ''Sooyun?! What...?''

''Not even a hello?'' She raised a brow and smiled at his surprised face.

''H-hello! Welcome! What are you doing here? Come sit! Come here!'' He swiftly grabbed a dirty wood stool and placed it on the ground. He was so excited to see her.

''No thanks. I have to go soon.''

''W-why are you here? Did something happened?'' He asked nervously looking at her.

 

 

''Why the hell is it taking so long? What the are they talking about!?? '' Junhyung muttered to himself and got up from his seat a little to get a better angle to see them.

 

 

''Are you serious!?'' Alec asked again not believing her.

''Yes, I'm serious. I'll see you tomorrow night at the beach.'' She said

Alec slightly titeled his head and looked at Junhyung who was waiting right outside of the garage. Junhyung narrowed his eyes at him, shooting death glares.

Alec titeled his head back and looked at Sooyun. ''There aren't going to be some problem right?'' He asked, referring to Junhyung.

Sooyun shook her head. ''No. He knows about this.''

Alec's lips curved into a smile.

''See you tomorrow'' She said and walked out of the garage. The car waited outside at her. Once she stepped in Junhyung quickly pretended to be busy with his cellphone.

''Ohh, you came?'' He looked up from his phone and acted like he didn't care.

''Yup! We can leave now.'' She said happily with a smile on her face.

*What the hell?? Are you that happy that you're going to meet with him? Pfftt! He is not even THAT handsome!* He scoffed quietly and looked at her. ''So, did you fix it?'' He asked, trying to sound normal.

Sooyun nodded.

''So.... you two are going to meet tomorrow?''

''Yes''

''Good........good'' He mumbled and put his sunglasses on and started the engine, pushing the pedal with a lot of force this time.

 

 

''Welcome kids!'' Sooyun's mother greeted them when they arrived.

''Whaaaaa! Look at my handsome brother-in-law!'' Sooyun's brother Hojun exclaimed and hugged him.

''How are you?'' Junhyung politely asked once everybody sat down.

''Thank you my son, we are fine. How are you kids?'' Mrs.Song asked happily.

''We are good, thank you for asking.'' He said. They started to talk about their marriage and how they were doing and all that.

Sooyun's nephew, Mason walked over to Junhyung's side and handed him the paper he had drawn. ''Let this be my wedding present.'' He said sweetly. Junhyung and Sooyun looked at the sketch. There were a big heart and two people in it holding hands with each other.

''Is this us?'' Sooyun asked.

''Yah, Junhyung! What do you say? Do you think he can be a big artist someday?'' Hojun joked. Suddenly the paper flew away from Junhyung's hands.

''No!'' Mason shouted. Junhyung quickly got up from his seat to catch it but it was too late. He slowly sat back with guilt. ''I'm sorry.'' He apologized to him but looked at Sooyun instead while saying it.

''Omo, Sooyun! This kid is really in love with you!'' Sooyun's sister-in-law cheered. ''Look, how he saddened!'' She started to giggle.

Junhyung quickly looked at her. ''What!? N-no! I mean, it's not like that! I just thought Mason would be sad.....t-that's why....'' He stuttered and looked at Sooyun, as if he was explaining himself to her.

''Oh, don't be shy!'' She contiuned to tease. Junhyung just gave up and went silent. He nervously played with his fingers while his heart beated hard.

''Are you guys hungry? Sooyun, should I cook your favourite food?'' Her mother asked. ''Ohhh...there isn't any ingrediens for it...'' Her face fell as she noticed.

''I can go and buy it'' Junhyung suggested.

''No no, Hojun can go! Yah, Hojun!''

''No, really.'' Junhyung already got up from his chair.

''Let me show you the shop!'' Mason jumped off from his chair.

''Psstt! Sooyun...he doesn't seem like the playboy he is as in the magazines. What did you do to him? huh? huh?'' Her sister-in-law started to giggle again.

''Ohh god, please don't start again.'' Sooyun rolled her eyes.

 

 

 

''Something else?'' The cashier asked. Junhyung glanced at Mason who were looking at a chocolate. Junhyung bent down to his level and smiled at him.

''Do you want something, Mason? Just tell me and I'll buy it.'' Mason smiled at him and then rubbed his hands while eyeing the chocolates.

 

''Isn't this too much?'' Junhyung asked after buying two bags of chocolates.

''I'll be back in 5 minutes!'' Mason ignored his question and and run to his friends. Junhyung sighed and followed behind him.

''Look what I have here!'' Mason showed the chocolates to the kids.

''Whaa, give me too!''

''Me too!''

''No!'' Mason stuck out his tongue.

''Why are you so mean, can't you just share?''

''I don't want to!'' He shrugged his shoulders while eating the chocolate.

Junhyung sighed when Mason didn't wanted to share. He brought all the kids to the shop and bought everyone what they wanted. After 5 minutes, 9 children came out from the shop with chocolates and drinks in their hands.

''Wow, I just made the owner of the shop rich!'' Junhyung laughed to himself and looked at the children with a smile on his face, not regretting for wasting his money to those people who he didn't even know.

''Yah, You! Come here and help us push the car'' Some guys called Junhyung from the street.

''M-me?'' Junhyung pointed to himself.

''No, the one behind you''

Junhyung looked back and saw no one.

''Yah! What are you looking at! Are you stupid? Come here!''

Not having a choice, Junhyung went over to them. ''Ehh... I'm sorry but I have to go. I can't help you right now'' He said which caused the guys to glare at him scarily. ''Ehm, on second thought I'm not in a hurry! Let's do it!'' He faked a bright smile and put the bags on the floor to push the car.

''HARDER!!''

''PUSH!!''

''COME'ON!!''

*Am I really pushing a car right now? A small, cheap and a dirty one? Oh god! If only Kikwang saw me......* He quickly took a glance at his right and left, just to make sure.

 

 

''Sooyun, where is Junhyung?'' Sooyun's father asked.

Sooyun furrowed her brows. ''I don't know, he doesn't answer his phone...''

''It's pretty late right now. Where can he be?'' Hojun scratched his head.

''Omo! Do you think he got lost? Yah! Why did you come home without him?'' Sooyun's mother looked at Mason, but he just shrugged his shoulders and walked away.

Sooyun sighed and looked out of the window.

 

 

 

2 Hours later, (1:00 AM)

''Junhyung where have you been? Why is you clothes dirty?'' Sooyun ran to him, when he entered the house.

''Don't ask'' He let out a big sigh. He looked and bowed to his in-laws. ''Sorry for the waiting. We should go now. Thank you for everything.''

Sooyun nodded and was about to go and take her jacket when her dad stopped her.

''Just stay here for tonight. It's already late'' He said.

''Yes! Yes! Please Sooyun. I missed you so much!'' Sooyun's mother cheered and hugged her daughter.

''I don't know....'' Sooyun looked at Junhyung.

''No, we should really go now. It's too crowded here anyway.'' Junhyung opened the front door.

Sooyun saw her mother's face fell which made her sad. ''Junhyung...'' She called him. He turned and looked at her. ''Let's sleep over here tonight.'' She said and looked at him with pleading eyes.

''But-''

''No buts! You two are staying here for tonight and thats it!!'' His father-in-law cut him off. Junhyung didn't dare to say anything after hearing his direct voice.

''There are only 2 rooms in this house...how are we going to do it?'' Sooyun questioened.

''Simple. You two are taking our room and me and your father your brother's room and your brother and his wife, the living room, TAD-AH!'' Sooyun's mother clapped her hands in joy.

''Wait, we are going to sleep on the same bed?!'' Junhyung blurted out. Sooyun quickly pinched him. The others looked at each other not understanding what he said.

''Ouucchhh!! Yahh! What are y-''

Sooyun gave him stern look which made Junhyung to shut up and realize.

*Damn* Quickly cleared his throat. ''Ehm, same bed of course! That's what married couples do right? It's not like we are fake marrie- AAHHHH!!!'' Junhyung jumped up when Sooyun pinched him harder.

''I think Junhyung is too tired, right Junhyung!?'' Sooyun gave him a look.

Junhyung nodded not daring to open his mouth. Who would know what he would blurt out next.

''I think we should sleep now. Goodnight! Come here Junhyung.'' Sooyun dragged him to the room and shut the door.