Divorce

Marriage Contract With The Walking

Even though I'm not updating every day, I'm giving you guys long chapters! :D

Enjoy! <3

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

 

Tuesday 2:40 PM...

The day of the court. The day their marriage would end...and it was today. Junhyung and Sooyun was waiting outside the court, waiting for their turn.

''It's been a while since I saw you...'' Junhyung softly spoke.

Sooyun nodded slowly. ''Two weeks...'' . Junhyung looked at her. He felt his heart react just like the last time he saw her. He just missed her so much.

''Did you....miss me?'' He carefully asked. His heart started to beat harder and harder as he waited for her answer.

''You always ask things so suddenly!'' She gave him a look. It became silent for a minute.

''You didn't answer....''

Sooyun thought for a while and then turned to Junhyung. ''Let's just say that I've grown accustomed to you.'' Junhyung's lips curved into a smile. ''So you missed me?''

''I never said that.'' She said. Junhyung lowered his head and looked away. Sooyun slowly looked at his face.

''.....you? Did you miss me...?'' She asked. Junhyung turned to her and smiled a little.

''Miss? My is beyond that.'' He then sighed. ''I felt like I lost myself. I suffer like I got stabbed on my back, the more I try to remove the knife the more it hurts. This is more than just missing...''

Sooyun held Junhyungs hand and squeezed it gently. ''You'll get used to it.''

''Used to it? How can a person get used to lose blood all the time? How can I get used to it?'' Junhyung became serious. ''There's nothing to get used to. I'll just live like this...suffering.''

''Junhyung...'' Sooyun pulled him to her and hugged him. ''...don't make it harder, please'' Junhyung shut his eyes tightly when he smelled her scent. God, he missed her so much!

''Yong Junhyung! Yong Sooyun!''

It was time...

Junhyung held Sooyun harder as the man called them again. He buried his face in her hair. *Let's get away from here Sooyun...Let's go to another place. Away from here....please* He wanted to say it, wanted so badly to grab her hand and take her away.....but he didn't.

''It's time Junhyung....'' Sooyun whispered as she pulled away from his arms. ''Let's go...''

 

''Why do you want to divorce?'' The judge asked Sooyun. ''Uhm...we can't get along. I can't take it anymore.'' Sooyun said.

''Why? Is there any voilence?''

''What? No! Junhyung would never do that.'' Sooyun looked at Junhyung who was sitting at the other side of the room, facing her. Junhyung smiled as he heard Sooyun's words. The judge furrowed his brows as he saw his smile.

''Girls? Cheating? Nightlife?'' The judge asked again.

''Nightlife...?'' She thought for a while. ''Oh, there is! He took me to different places every night!'' Sooyun tried to sound harsh infront of the judge so he would believe but the judge just raised a brow.

''So, you were together?''

''Yes, we were together but.....but we always went to the place he chose!''

''You always go to the places he chooses? You're right. You two have major problems.'' The judge sarcastically said. ''I wonder how this marriage worked until now?''

''That's what I'm trying to say. This marriage doesn't work anymore. I can't stand him anymore!'' Sooyun faked again.

''Going out with your husband, eating all you want to and you are complaining about it? Are you fooling around with me miss?!'' The judge hit the table with his hand. ''Sit!'' He ordered. Sooyun bit her lip and slowly sat down. The judge turned to Junhyung.

''Tell me.''

''Eh...'' Junhyung stood up and nervously looked at the judge. ''Sooyun...'' He glanced at her and then back to the judge. ''...Sooyun doesn't sleep with me.''

''WHAT!?'' Sooyun quickly shot him a glare.

''She doesn't do her duties! She never smiles at me, never cooks, she doesn't even let me kiss her! How can I still be married to a girl like her?''

''That's it?'' The judge asked him.

''Uh...yeah?''

''Look kids. Marriage isn't a game. You can't just come here and say that you want to divorce just because she didn't give you a kiss, or that he didn't took you to the place you wanted to go. So now, get out of my sight. I don't want to see you two here. Don't come here again without any witness or a good reason to divorce!''

''What an interesting judge...'' Junhyung said after they came out of the court. Sooyun sighed. ''What am I going to say to my family now? They expected me to finish this marriage today.''

''Well, same goes to my family too.''

''We need a witness, but who?'' Sooyun tapped her chin as she tought. ''Hojun! My brother would fix this!''

''And I can bring Kikwang. He's good at lying you know.'' Junhyung smiled.

''Alright then.''

 

 

Coffeehouse

''Kikwang, I'm tired of meeting you like this. Always hiding and scared of being caught of someone. So...'' Rina then brigtly smiled at him. ''..I decided to tell Junhyung about our relationship!'' She clapped her hands in excitement.

Kikwang's eyes widened. ''What!? Are you out of your mind, Rina!?''

''Why? My brother is nice. There won't be a problem.''

''I know your brother better than you Rina!'' Kikwang glared at her. ''He would ing kill me!'' Rina gave him a playful look. ''Are you perhaps..afraid?''

''Me?'' Kikwang pointed at himself and then let out a laugh. ''Pfftt! I'm afraid? Hah! Please Rina, don't make me laugh...but.....if he would do the same thing to me and date my sister I-''

''Aisht! Both of you are dickheads!'' Rina cut him annoyed.

 

 

 

3 days later: outside the court

''Hojun, you've to tell the judge how bad and useless I am, alright?'' Junhyung said to Sooyun's brother. Hojun nodded. ''I'll try my best, but don't take it seriously then.''

''No, i won't''

''I'm a good actor. I might tell really bad things and once I start I can't stop myself.'' Hojun warned again. Junhyung roled his eyes. ''It's OK Hojun, just make it seem real.'' He then turned to Kikwang who was standing beside him. ''Kikwang, you-''

''Alright! Alright! I got it!'' Kikwang cut him off. ''I'll tell the judge Sooyun's bad sides. Afterall this is like my job. To lie! To make things up! It won't be a hard thing for me!'' He started to laugh which made Sooyun wonder if he was insane.

''However!'' Junhyung shut Kikwang's mouth with his hand and continued. ''Be really careful! The judge is a bit...how should I say it? A smart man?''

''Smart?'' Kikwang pushed Junhyung's hand and then thought a little. Hojun smirked and then playfully hit Kikwang's shoulder. ''Pftt! Look, look. They got a super team like us and they are still telling us what to do and what to be careful of! Let us do in our own way man!''

''Yeah, it's true!'' Kikwang gave Junhyung a look. ''He can't even play a fake marriage. Look where we all are now!'' Kikwang then smiled. ''If I was the one who was fake marrying, woohooo! No one would even notice a !'' Kikwang then laughed. Hojun nodded. ''Teens are amateur.''

Junhyung gave them a what-the-hell look. He then turned to Kikwang and wondered when he became so close with Hojun.

''Alrigth alright, you two are fantastic. Now let's go'' Sooyun said annoyed and headed to the entrance.

Sooyun and Junhyung nervously watched Hojun when he was going to speak. Junhyung slowly looked at the judge who had a serious face. Junhyung gulped and got ready to listen to Hojun's lies. Hojun who was smiling like a fool to Sooyun and making OK signs to her froze on his place as he saw the judge. The judge looked at him like he was going to eat him alive.

''I think I know you...'' The judge said suddenly, making Hojun shiver. ''You look like someone who's always here.''

''N-no, I have family.....I-I have a boy who's 5 year old. I have never in my life been in a...in a c-court! I swear to god!'' Hojun panicked. Sooyun who know her brother well just rolled her eyes at his lies. He was totally a troublemaker.

''Alright, then tell me. What did you saw?'' The judge asked with his hard voice. Hojun pointed at Junhyung and then started. ''His nightlife is no joke!''

''Continue.'' The judge nodded.

''As soon as his wife sleeps, he calls me and tells me to accompany him to the nightclub!''

The judge eyed Junhyung. ''He doesn't look like a party person''

''Ohh no no! Don't be fooled by his handsome face! If you just knew what we have done together, off off, you wouldn't even believe it!'' Junhyung smiled a little at Hojun's lie.

''Ar you married?'' The judge asked. ''Yes, for 6 years''

''Kids?''

''Yes, like I said, I 've a 5 year old boy.'' Hojun smiled proudly.

''Aren't you ashamed of yourself!?'' The judge suddenly exploded.

''Huh?...sorry?''

''Your wife and kid waits you at home at nights while you're partying?! Shame on you! Sit!' The judge ordered.

''But...I was just-''

''SIT!''

''But-''

''TAKE HIM OUT!'' The judge shouted and two guards came to Hojun and dragged him out of the court. Kikwang stood up with confidence and turned to Junhyung. ''I got this'' He whispered and turned to the judge.

''Ehm! Ehm!!'' Kikwang cleared his throat. ''Dear Judge! I saw the quarrel in their eyes!'' He pointed at Junhyung's and then Sooyun's eyes.

The judge nodded. ''Explain what you saw.''

Kikwang started to walk around the court. ''Maybe, at first sight, you'll say that they don't have any problems BUT!!'' He then shot a glare to the judge. ''I CAN SEE MY BEST FRIEND'S PROBLEM IN HIS EYES!!''

Junhyung slapped his face.

''WE HAVE BEEN FRIENDS FOR OVER 20 YEARS! HOW CAN I NOT SEE IT!!''

''Kid, don't walk around! Stay still!'' The judge got angry. ''Continue!''

''Ehm! Sir! These past days, I was almost every day at Junhyung's house. I never heard a greeting or seen a smile from this cruel woman!!'' Kikwang accusingly pointed at Sooyun who was just watching him with surprised eyes.

''What are you doing at his house very day!?'' The judge got angry. Kikwang shook his head. ''Noo! Nooo dear judge. We! We're childhood friends! If we don't see each other for one day, we'll go crazy!''

''How old are you?! Meet him after the work or in holidays! Why are you there everyday?!''

''Well you're right sir. When I said everyday I didn't mean like everyday, lets just say...uhh, 3 days in a week.''

''So you are lying?'' The judge eyed Kikwang. ''Do you know the punishment of a penjurer?''

''What!? No, no! I'm not a liar! I won't do that ugly things.'' Kikwang shook his hands.

''Don't lie to me! I've seen a lots of liars like you!''

''I swear to god sir, I'm just here to help these two kids! I haven't seen anything! I haven't heard anyhting! And I don't know anything!!'' Junhyung shot Kiwkang a death glare. ''Kikwang!'' Junhyung hissed. The judge looked at Junhyung and sooyun.

''I suggest you to find another witness because with these two men's witnesses, there are no way I'm divorcing you two!'' Junhyung and Sooyun sight and then glared at Kikwang, who just shrugged his shoulders and looked at them innocently.

 

 

Junhyung and Rina was at Kikwang's place after the court. Junhyung sighed as he sipped his drink. Kikwang was looking at their childhood photos with Rina and laughing.

''Look bro! Do you remember this?'' Kikwang showed a photo of them in the middle school posing with 2 girls. ''We were players since our birth man!'' Kikwang laughed as he looked through the album.

''You still have the guts to speak huh?'' Junhyung said cooly as he sipped his strong drink.

''Yah! I did my best okay! The judge was just crazy, I couldn't concentrate on my role!''

''You still speak?'' Junhyung glared at him. Kikwang made a face and then turned to the album again. ''Oh Rina! Look how cute you were here!''

Junhyung didn't listen to Rina and Kikwang's conversation as he was in his own world. He thought about Sooyun. He couldn't help but to feel happy about still being married with her.

''Oh my! Look who we have here!''

''Who?'' Rina leaned in to see.

Kikwang evilly smiled as he turned the album to Junhyung. ''Hyorin!''

Junhyung looked at the girl in the photo. ''Hyorin...'' He said and smiled to himself as he remembered her. Rina snapped the album from Kikwang to see the girl.

''Woow'' She said as soon as she saw her. ''Now...who is this?'' She said teasingly.

''My first love.'' Junhyung smiled.

''The one who made your brother to write love songs!'' Kikwang said. ''When she moved to France, your brother became just like a zombie!'' Junhyung gave him a hard look.

''So what happened in the end bro, huh? You just forgot her and moved on and now you're saying 'Sooyun Sooyun Sooyun' You'll forget her too! So don't worry!''

Junhyung sighed and shook his head. ''It's not that easy, Kikwang. Back then, I was just a kid.''

''What kid man!? You were in your last year in high school! Besides first love is never easy''

Junhyung looked at his glass and sighed. ''But Sooyun was different.'' Rina quickly shut the album as she heard Junhyung's sad voice.

''Alright, I don't like this crappy mood here. Let's forget about this album and play some video games!''

 

 

 

Friday: Court Day

''Sooyun...'' Junhyung said after she picked up her phone. ''What's going on Junhyung?'' Sooyun asked.

''You know...'' Junhyung looked at their wedding photo that he was holding. ''...today is the court day.'' He said.

''Yes, I know that Junhyung...''

''Sooyun, I just thought....'' Junhyung suddenly became quiet.

''Yes...?''

Junhyung took a deep breath. ''Today is our last day as a married couple....Before the court starts.....can we spend our last hours together? Act like it's just a normal day and do what normal couples do...please'' He whispered.

Sooyun and Junhyung ate at a restaurant and then watched a movie together. They tried to not think about the court as they spent their last hours together. Sooyun tried to smile and enjoy her time with Junhyung but inside, it hurt. She held his hand and hugged him several times, because she knew that this would be her last time.

''Where do you want to go now?'' Junhyung asked. Sooyun smiled as a thought went through her mind. Without saying a word she took him to the amusement park. When they arrived Junhyung's eyebrows furrowed. ''What are we doing here?''

Sooyun just smiled and held his hand. ''Let's ride the ferris wheel.''

Junhyung nooded. They sat on the seat and waited for it to start.

''You know...'' Sooyun took his hand and smiled at him. ''...this place is special.'' Junhyung furrowed his brows. ''What makes this place so special?''

''This....'' She looked into his dark eyes. ''....is where I fell for you.''

''But we never came here.''

''We did.'' She smiled. *in my dream*

2 hours later, Sooyun and Junhyung divorced. They didn't want to make it any harder, so they decided to just walk away without any words. When Junhyung came home, Kikwang dragged him out of the house without a explanation. It didn't matter anyway, Junhuyng didn't care. 20 minutes later, they came to their new club. The club was dark and Junhyung furrowed his brows.

''Now!'' Kikwang suddenly shouted and the lights . People started to clap and scream in joy. Junhyung looked at the people infront of him. His family and his friends were there. There was a cake in the middle of the crowd. Kikwang turned to Junhyung and gave him a hug. ''We made it bro. We finally opened our own club.''

Junhyung tried to smile but failed. He couldn't even be happy about his own club's opening.

''Oh! Congratulations Junhyung! I love this place!'' Rina gave him a warm hug. Junhyung just touched her cheek and didn't say anything.

 

 

Next Day

Junhyung got down from the stairs and walked pass his family who was eating breakfast.

''Junhyung! Aren't you going to eat anything before leaving?'' Mrs.Yong asked. Junhyung stopped and turned to them. ''No''

''Then sit here with us and have a cup of coffee.''

''No''

''What's going on with you again?'' Mr.Yong furrowed his brows at his son's attitude.

''Nothing's going on with me. I just realized something'' Junhyung then walked over to his dad and smirked. ''What a strange thing huh? I had to loose Sooyun to realize the right thing. I haven't slept the whole night. I just sat on the couch and thought and thought and...'' Junhyung took out his car keys and tossed it on the table. ''...here's everyhting you gave me, dad'' He took out his wallet and cellphone. ''I don't want any of this anymore....goodbye'' He turned and was about to go when Rina stopped him.

''Where are you going Junhyung?''

''Where I'm going?'' Junhyung smiled and touched her cheek softly. ''To where I'm supposed to be.''

''Junhyung!'' Mr.Yong shouted at his son. ''If you go out from this house now, you can never come back again! Never!!''

Junhyung looked at his father and smirked. ''I'm not going to anyway.'' He slung his jacket over his shoulder and walked out of the house.