Sharing a Bed

Marriage Contract With The Walking

 

''Oh my god, Junhyung! What were you thinking of!? Are you stupid??'' Sooyun hissed at him quietly so that the others couldn't hear.

''It just came out okay!'' He snapped.

''It just came out?! I can't believe this! How can you be so irresponsible?!'' Sooyun looked at him ridiculously.

''Can you just calm your down? They didn't suspect anything okay, so just get over and forget it!''

''They were alm-

Knock Knock Knock

Sooyun and Junhyung froze for a second and looked at each other.

''C-come in!'' Sooyun called.

''Oh sorry kids for disturbing you. I just came here to give those to Junhyung.'' Sooyun's mother handed Junhyung pajamas. ''This is Sooyun's brother's and Sooyun, here is your old nightgown. I'll leave you kids alone now, sleep well.'' She sneaked out and closed the door.

''What size is this?'' Junhyung furrowed his brows and checked the pajamas he was holding.

''Can you turn around? I want to change.'' Sooyun said.

''Why don't you just use the bathroom?''

''Because there is only one bathroom in this house and it's out there in the hallway. What do you think they'll think when we use the bathroom for to change our clothes?''

''There is only one bathroom in this house?!'' Junhyung's eyes widened in surprise. ''Really?''

''What? Are you looking down at us now?'' Sooyun raised a brow at him.

''Huh? No, no I didn't mean like that.'' He waved his hands.

Sooyun glared at him, not taking her eyes of him.

''What?'' He looked at her confused.

''I want to undress myself.'' She gave him a look.

''Well, I'm not stopping you.'' Junhyung said smiling.

''Junhyung!''

''Jeesh, okay okay! Take it easy woman, I was just joking'' He rolled his eyes and turned to face the wall. ''As if there is something to see'' He mumbled to himself.

''YAH! I heard that!'' Sooyun shot him a death glare but Junhyung just let out a small chuckle.

Junhyung started to his shirt and threw it on the couch. He moved to his pelvis area and loosened his belt and ped his pants. He was only in his boxers and the thought of Sooyun right behind him didn't bother him at all. After all he was proud of his body, but the thought of her in just underwear made it hard for him to not turn around or peek.

*Just a quick peek doesn't hurt, right?* Just as he was about to turn his head, Sooyun spoke.

''Yah Junhyung, you're not peeking right?'' She spoke in a threatening voice.

*! I should've moved faster!* He cursed under his breath, not getting the chance to see a sight from her body.

''Ohh, Please! What do you take me as? I should be the one asking if you're peeking. With this body of mine, you sure have a hard time to hold yourself back huh?'' He crossed his arms. Sooyun just scoffed, making him chuckle.

When he was done with changing he looked up and suddenly saw Sooyun from the mirror unclasping her bra and slowly remove it. Junhyung stiffened and couldn't look away. He contiuned to watch her from the mirror while she put on her nightgown. Junhyung swallowed hard when he noticed the gown's back was low-cut which exposed her whole spine. He quickly turned his head from the mirror before she could catch him.

''I'm done. You can turn now'' She turned around to face him. As soon as she saw him in his big slappy pajamas she couldn't hold in her laugh and bursted out.

''What!?'' Junhyung looked at her annoyed.

''It looks good on you!'' And she started to laugh again.

''Yeah, whatever!'' He looked away annoyed. He was wearing her father's pyjamas. Sooyun was still laughing and when Junhyung watched her, he couldn't help but to laugh either. All of a sudden he stopped laughing and looked at her seriously.

''Yah! If you tell this to anyone you're officially on my black list! Do you hear me?'' He warned and pointed his finger at her.

''Yeah yeah, whatever. Let's just sleep now, I'm so tired.'' She threw herself on the bed. Junhyung just stood there and didn't move at all, not knowing what to do.

''Are you planning to stand there all night or what?'' She lifted her head up to look at him.

''I don't know.....we've never slept together side to side before.'' He said unsure.

''I'm not so happy to sleep with you too, you know I would gladly offer the floor for you but the chances of my nephew bursting into our room in the morning is high''

Junhyung sighed. ''I guess we just have to sleep together then.'' He turned the lights off and walked over to the bed. He slowly lifted the cover and sneaked in. Since the bed was a single bed, his body was awfully close to hers. His breaths started to became heavy and steady which made him hard to relax and sleep. He placed his one hand on his pounding heart, as if it would help it pound slower and the other hand on his mouth to prevent his heavy breaths for her to hear.

''Gumawo...'' Sooyun suddenly whispered.

Junhyung turned his face in the dark to face her. ''For what?''

''For staying here. You made my parents very happy''

''......then you?'' He whispered.

Sooyun turned her head and faced him in the dark. ''You made me happy too''

The two were facing each other in the pitch black room. They couldn't see each other perfectly but somehow ther were looking into each others eyes, trying to figure out what the other one was thinking of. 

Junhyung felt nervous by feeling her breaths on his face due to the closeness but still didn't want to turn his head. His heart continued to pound hard but it didn't bother him anymore. He almost forgot how it felt to be in love. How one's heart could pound like crazy. Of course he had experience with girls and had a bunch of girlfriends he was together with. But somehow......this one felt different. 

He felt strange things for her, something he never felt in his past relationships. He didn't know exactly what it was but there was something more than love he felt towards her. Like if it was deeper than that.

They both realized how long they were gazing into each others eyes, so they quickly turned their bodies to the other side, making their backs face each other.