A Special Song

Marriage Contract With The Walking

''Her dad is on our way. I want her so badly but she won't come to me!'' Junhyung sighed.

''But Junhyung, what do you expect her to do? She can't hurt her family.'' Kikwang said. Junhyung slowly nodded. ''Yeah I know. It's just that I can't accept it''

''Bro, I wish I could help you...''

''Screw true love, I'm even willing to play love game with her.'' Junhyung heaved a deep sigh. ''You're right.'' Kikwang nodded but then suddenly froze. ''Wait...what did you just say?''

''That I'm willing to pl-''

''I heard that!'' Kikwang suddenly cut him off. Junhyung furrowed his brows. ''Yah, Kikwang, what's going on?''

''That's it! I found it! I found it bro!!'' Kikwang exclaimed as he sat up from the couch. Junhyung grabbed his shirt and pulled him back on the couch as he glared at him. ''What the heck did you find?''

''Your medicine!''

''What medicine?''

Kikwang couldn't hide his excitement. ''I found the solution for you and Sooyun to be together!''

''Y-you did! Really?!'' Junhyung's face brightened.

Kikwang eagerly nodded. ''Yeah really! Love game 2! Kikwang's return! hahahah!!''

''What the is 'Kikwang's return'!?'' Junhyung gave him a weird look. Kikwang stopped laughing. ''Eh...sorry, I just caught up in the moment.'' He then smiled. ''Anyway, wow! It's just like a movie, huh?'' He then became really serious as he looked at Junhyung. ''Hey, should I write a scenario?''

''Kikwang, what the hell are you saying?'' Junhyung who became confused didn't understand his plan.

''Love game; part 2!! Junhyung, you'll play the opposite!''

''When you mean opposite....?'' Junhyung asked.

''I mean that you two are going to fake that you're seperated!''

Junhyung's lips suddenly curved into a smile. ''Do you think she'll accept this?'' Kikwang let out a laugh. ''What accept, man! She'll throw herself on you!''

''Really!?'' Junhyung got excited.

''Of course! Isn't this girl in love with you?''

''Yes, she is. Kikwang you've saved my life!''

''Say it, say it'' Kikwang closed his eyes and smiled widely.

''You! You're number one!'' Junhyung said.

''Yeah, keep talking!''

''Kikwang, you're the king!''

''Yes! yes! yes! yes! yes! yes! High five!'' Kikwang held his hand up.

''I need to tell this to Sooyun right away!'' Junhyung quickly got up from the couch and leaved the house.

''Yah! I said high five!'' Kikwang shouted annoyed.

 

 

 

''Let's see if I got it right'' Sooyun said when Junhyung told her the plan. ''We're going to meet each other in secret but act like we're seperated.''

''Exactly!'' Junhyung nodded.

''But when the others see us together, we're going to act like we're fighting.''

''Yupp!''

''And everyone is going to think that we hate each other.''

''That's right! This time, we're going to play seperation game.'' Junhyung smiled. ''Seperation game....'' She repeated.

''So...? What do you think?'' Junhyung rubbed his hands together as he smiled wide. ''What I think? I think you're sick!'' She suddenly barked at him.

''W-what?''

''And I thought you were going to say something important!''

''What? Sooyun, look-''

''I can't understand you anymore! What've you become like?'' She got up and took her coat from the chair.

''No, wait!'' He quickly grabbed her arm. She gave him a hard look. ''And I'm sitting here and talking with you! Gosh!''

''I don't take it as an answer, Sooyun'' He was still holding her. ''I'm not answering to this!'' She struggled away from his hold and leaved him.

 

 

There was a wedding that Sooyun and her family was invited to. The wedding was holding place in small locale where the neighbours were invited. Hojun called Junhyung and told him about the wedding. Junhyung who saw this as a chance to get closer to Sooyun, quickly called Kikwang and told him to bring a suit.

Kikwang, Rina and Junhyung was walking to the wedding because it was close. ''How did you know about the wedding?'' Junhyung asked Rina. Kikwang quickly turned to him. ''Uh....she just heard!''

''That's what I'm asking. How?''

''It's Rina! You know, she hears everything!'' Kikwang awkwardly laughed.

''It's not a society wedding! It's not like it was on the newspaper, how did she hear it?'' Junhyung gave Kiwkang a weird look.

''I was bored, so I called Kikwang oppa and he told me about the wedding'' Rina calmly explained.

''Well, yeah..'' Kikwang nodded. ''You see, bro. That's how she found out. You're way too curious by the way. You don't have to know everything.''

''I just asked. You are the one who is overdoing it!''

 

 

 

 

''Alec oppa.''

Alec who was under a car, pushed himself out of it when he heard someone calling him. He got up from the floor and looked at the girl infront of him who was smiling.

''Ehh....I'm sorry, but you're?'' He took out the dirty gloves and looked at her. ''I'm Minjae.'' She shyly lowered her head.

''Minjae.....chief's daughter, Minjae?'' Alec asked. She bit her lip and nodded. Alec let out a laugh.

''Are you kidding me? Minjae is just a child! You can't be her'' He continued to laugh.

''I'm 18 now, Alec oppa. I was 12 when you last saw me.''

Alec stopped laughing and stared at her in shock. He wandered his eyes all over her before looking into her eyes.

''Y-you? I can't believe it.'' He looked at her from top to toe once again. ''You've grown so much! Come here, sit down!'' He quickly took a small chair and placed it on the floor. She shyly smiled and sat down.

''So, what are you doing here, Minjae? Weren't you in Busan?'' Alec asked.

''Yes, I graduated 2 months ago and decided to move her to Seoul, since my father was here.'' She softly spoke and stared at him.

''Wow, so you're 18 now, huh? I still can't believe it.'' Alec was still surprised. When he met her, she was just a little child with a lollipop in her small hand and now, she was standing right infront of him like a beautiful young lady.

 

 

 

When Junhyung entered the locale, he spotted Sooyun right away. She was sitting with her sister-in-law and some friends. Without thinking, he quickly went to their table and sat down right infront of her.

''Junhyung, what are you doing here!?'' Sooyun quitely hissed. ''Well, the groom is my friend, so I was invited to.'' He calmy explained.

''Don't be stupid! You don't even know the groom!''

''Fine, you win.'' He gave up, making Sooyun boil in anger. Annoyed, she just turned her head in another direction and tried to ignore him, but Junhyung just stared at her. She was so beautiful tonight. Sooyun who felt his stares, looked at him. Junhyung quickly turned his head away, in case she would leave the wedding and him there.

30 minutes later...

After when Junhyung had a couple of shots of soju, he went up from his place and sat beside Sooyun.

''Why are you not coming?'' He stared into her eyes. He slowly held her hand but she quickly pushed it away. ''Junhyung, go away.''

''I wait for you everyday!'' He said but she didn't say anything. ''Say something!''

''Don't wait, Junhyung. I'll never come.''

''Sooyun, I'm not going to give up on you.'' He stared at her but she wasn't even looking at him.

''I'm not hearing you.''

Junhyung sighed. ''Sooyun.''

''I said, I'm not hearing you anymore.'' She was still looking away.

''So you don't hear me, huh?'' He suddenly pushed the chair back and went to the scene.

 

 

''No.'' The man shook his head.

''Come'on! Just one song!'' Junhyung pleaded. ''I'm sorry, but I can't allow you. It's against the rules.''

Junhyung sadly turned his back. The man who saw his face called him back. ''Alright, but just one song''

Junhyung's face brightened and he quickly went up to the stage and grabbed the microphone. He turned to Sooyun and started to slowly sing with his soft voice. Sooyun who heard Junhyung's voice, slowly turned her head to the scene and met his captivating eyes.

My very small heart is tired, desperate, lonely

When love knocks at my door everytime I wake up

You're not there, you're not there

Everyday a drop of tear flows, hits my face

When the city becomes silent, look, I'm still here

You're not there, you're not there

While love goes from my hands

While walls don't talk

While I cry in the darkness

Separation in my tear is worse than death

You're not there again, you're not there again

You're not there again, you're not there again

You're not there....

 

 

Kikwang searched for Rina everywhere but couldn't find her. When he got out of the locale, he saw her sitting on a bench far away. Kikwang noticed that Rina wasn't talking with him as she did before, it was like she was ignoring him lately. He just knew that something was wrong with her, that something wasn't right. He quietly sat down beside her and brushed away her bangs. Rina closed her eyes when she felt Kikwang's soft touch on her cheek.

''I promise you Rina...'' He whispered. ''...I'll tell him. Tonight.'' He held her hand and looked into her eyes. ''I don't care what Junhyung will do to me anymore...I can't bare to see you sad like this.'' He let go of her hand and was about to go when Rina stopped him. ''Kikwang.'' He turned back to her.

''My problem is not Junhyung.''

''It's not?'' He furrowed his brows in confusion. Rina slowly looked down at her hands. ''It didn't work, Kikwang. I tried so hard but....it didn't work.''

Kikwang clenched his jaw tightly. ''....what's not working, Rina?'' He whispered, somehow knew what she was talking about. Rina took a deep breath and looked at him.

''I couldn't love..........I don't love you, Kikwang.'' She slowly got up and leaved.

Kikwang didn't move, his entire body froze. His heart had never experienced such a pain before, never did a girl hurt him so much.

*I don't love you....I don't love you...I don't love you*

Slowly, a teardrop fell down from his eye, but again...he didn't move.

 

 

 

 

''Did you hear me now?'' Junhyung looked deeply into Sooyun's eyes. She just looked at him. Did he wrote the song to her?

''I'm waiting, Sooyun....I'll wait for you in the same place again.'' He stared into her eyes one last time, before he leaved.

 

 

3 hours had passed, since the wedding ended and Junhyung was outside, waiting for Sooyun to come. But as much as he didn't wanted to admit....she wasn't going to come. It was already over for her, so why was he still waiting for her? Maybe....it was time for him to accept the reality too. He got up from the cold bench he was sitting on. He took two steps and then stopped. For one last time, he glanced back to see if she was coming.....but there was no people on the street. He gave up and started to walk away from there.

''Junhyung!''

He suddenly stopped walking.

''Junhyung!''

His heart started to beat hard as he slowly turned his head. He saw her....she was coming to him....closer....and closer.

''Why are you doing this to me!?'' She grabbed him by the collar and shook him. ''Why? Why are you doing this to me!? Why don't you leave!?'' She started to hit his chest but he didn't move, he just let her do whatever she wanted.

''Wherever I go, wherever I look, it's always you...'' She whispered. ''Whenever we lock eyes, my heart burns....can't you see? Why are you doing this to me?...why?'' She started to cry. Junhyung didn't say a word as he just stared into her eyes.

''What did it wrote in that letter, junhyung?'' She suddenly asked.

''I love you Sooyun....'' He stared deeply into her brown eyes. ''....I've missed so much to look into your eyes and tell you that. My heart is thumping so hard when I think about the day we'll be together again....I know that you'll come. When you come, I'll look at you for a long time, you'll be embarrassed, your cheeks will turn red and then you'll tuck your hair behind your ear. You'll realize that you can't runaway from love, just like how I realized.'' He stopped. ''Sooyun.....would you play the seperation game with me?''

It became quite. Junhyung and Sooyun stared into each others eyes. Sooyun started to cry again. Junhyung sighed and lowered his head.

''Sooyun-''

Suddenly, he felt her body embrace his body tightly. His heart started to beat faster as she buried her face in his neck, and started to cry again. He wrapped his strong arms around her tiny waist and pulled her closer as much as he could. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath of her hair and the familiar flower scent that he hadn't smelled for a long time made his head dizzy. Slowly, he lifted her head up and crushed his lips on hers. Sooyun could feel his warm mouth, the caress of his lips softer than she could've imagined. He tasted tentatively with his tongue, and she opened with a low moan.