Names

Marriage Contract With The Walking

Sooyun couldn't sleep and sighed while turning to her other side. She got irritaded to him for making her worry about him. She bite her bottom lip and thought about how she kicked him hard.

She sighed and got up from the bed, bringin her pillow and blanket with her.

She slowly went to the dark living room and found Junhyung sleeping on one of the couchs. She didn't want to admit it but deep inside, she felt sorry for him.

She bend over a little and poked him on his arm but he didn't react.

''Psstt!'' She poked again but once again, no respond.

''Pssssttt!!'' She poked a little harder.

''Mmmmhhh....'' Junhyung groaned sleepy and turned his head to the other side.

''Wake up.....hey, wake up!'' She tapped his arm.

''What!?!'' He groaned irritated and sat up on the couch.

''Go sleep in your room. I can sleep here.'' 

''Are you kidding me!??'' He said annoyed and rolled his eyes.

''You're the boss and I'm the worker. You should sleep in the room.'' She explained.

''Ohh, so you're considerately now huh?'' He scoffed and laid down on the couch. ''I'm not going!''

''Don't be stubborn and get your up!''

''I'm not moving!''

''Fine! Then I'm sleeping here too!'' She walked to the other couch infront of him and threw her pillow on it and laid down.

''Your body's gonna ache like hell once you wake up.'' He opeend one eye and smirked at her.

''Don't worry, I'm not like a certain person to complain about a small thing.'' She said meaningly and took the blanket over her.

''Okay, what the hell do you mea-''

''Goodnight Junhyung!'' She turned her back to him and ignored him.

*Arrgghhhh!* He cursed in his mind and watched her back annoyed. 

 

 

Morning

''Junhyung.'' Sooyun woke up and went over to his couch. ''Junhyung'' She tapped him.

''mmmhh......Haneul...'' He groaned softly in his sleep.

''Haneul?'' She looked dumbfounded at him. She ignored it and tapped him again. ''Yah, wake up.''

''Arhhh.....Miyoung....'' He breathed.

*Such a !!* She thought and made a disgusted face. *God knows what he's doing in his dream!*

''....uhhh.....Sooyun''

Her eyes widened when he moaned her name. She kicked him hard and he landed on the floor.

''YAH!! What the ???'' He rubbed his and went up to glare at her. ''Do you think this is the way to wake up a person, huh?'' He said furiously.

''You deserved that!'' She spat. Junhyung took a step to her and looked at her like she was insane.

''You know what!?? You are seriously crazy and you know why? Because once you wake up, you start to continue with the fight you had from yesterday and- ARRGHHH!! !!'' He got frustrated and grabbed his hair roughly.

''This is not yesterdays fight! It's today's fight! A brand new one!'' She barked.

''And what the is your reason, huh?''

''You were girl names!''

''So what!?'' He snapped and looked at her annoyed.

''You moaned my name too!!" She growled angrily.

Junhyung's eyes rounded in shock. ''W-what? I'm...I'm..... It was probably a nightmare!!'' He said and stormed away. 

 

 

''Holy ! Is this even a human!'' Kikwang checked out a hot girl from the magazine he was glancing through. ''My god...'' He breathed and then noticed Junhyung's silence.

''Yah, yah! What's with your face?'' He asked.

''Nothing..''

Kikwang sighed and threw the magazine aside. ''Dude, everything's going smoothly right? I mean you have a wife now and you have got your money, car and credit cards back right?'' 

Junhyung thought and smiled back at him. ''You're right.''

''Hell yeah, I'm right. Now Come here, I have hot things to show you.'' He grinned widely.

 

 

Sooyun was sleeping on the bed and murmured things. Junhyung got up from his couch and went to her side when he heard her.

''Mom........mom I feel...so lonely..'' She murmured. Junhyung bend over to her and held her hands.

''You're not, Sooyun. You have me.'' He whispered softly. He couldn't help but to ask. ''What....uhm....what do you think about Junhyung?'' He asked carefully.

''Junhyung.....''

''Yes, Junhyung....?'' He said nervously and waited for her answer.

''.......bad....'' She murmured. Junhyung looked away hurt. ''Junhyung's not...bad.....'' She finished.

Junhyung looked up at her and his lips turned into a small smile.