Practice

Marriage Contract With The Walking

 ''NOO!!'' Junhyung woke up in panic.

Sooyun furrowed her eyebrows and looked at him. ''What's wrong?'' She was busy with folding some of her clothes beside the bed.

Junhyung checked his body and noticed something. His eyes widened. ''Who changed me!!?''

''Well, who do you think?'' Sooyun smiled a little. Junhyung was going to answer but he felt a strong headache. ''Ouff my head...'' He touched his head and groaned in pain. His eyes widened when he remembered something. He quickly looked at her in horror.

''I.......when I was drunk last night, did I say.......something... to you?'' He asked carefully.

''Like what?'' Sooyun furrowed her brows.

''Uhmm like......I mean.......like.... I don't know, like something important...'' He raised his brows and eyed her.

Sooyun shook her head. ''Nope, you just mumbled nonsenses. Nothing important.''

Junhyung lowered his head in dissapointment. ''Damn....not even when I'm drunk?'' He mumbled to himself.

''What did you say?''

Junhyung quickly looked up. ''Huh? N-nothing.'' He got up from his bed. ''I have to see Kikwang immediately.''

Sooyun eyed his body which made Junhyung to look down at himself. ''Ohh... Yeah...um...I have to change first of course.''

''Yepp, I should go out.'' Sooyun walked out from the bedroom and shut the door.

Junhyung sat down on his bed and tried to remember last night. He sighed deeply and slapped his forehead when he couldn't remember anything.

''Aahhh!!!'' He pulled his hair in frustration.

 

 

 

 

Junhyung was sitting on his couch in his office while Kikwang was walking back and forth.

''Okay okay. Don't panic, we'll find a solution!'' He walked around the office while tapping his chin in thought.

''AHA!'' Kikwang snapped his finger and quickly walked over to Junhyung and grabbed his arm. ''Come here! Stay infront of me!''

''Kikwang... Yah! What are you doing?!'' Junhyung protested while Kikwang dragged him.

''Just stay infront of me!''

When Junhyung stood infront of him Kiwkang started to speak. ''You have to practice and I'm going to train you! Now, let's say that I'm Sooyun ok?''

Junhyung let out a small laugh. ''You're Sooyun?''

Kikwang shot him a glare. ''What? You don't like it? It's not like i'm dying to play her too, okay!? However, let's move on now. Here I am, sitting infront of you.''

Kikwang cleared his throat and started to speak with a high-pitched, annoyed voice. ''Junhyung, I heard that you wanted to talk with me.''

''Uhhh...yeah it's about us.'' Junhyung tried his best to imagine Kikwang as Sooyun.

''What's about us??'' Kiwkang snorted and raised his brows. ''We made a marriage contract and it goes smoothly.'' He crossed his legs and stuck up his nose in a girly manner.

''Actually ehh... I wanted to talk about my feelings-'' Junhyung started but got cut off..

''Please Junhyung!'' He held up his hand. ''It's business! I don't care about your feelings!''

''Yah Kikwang, don't you exaggerated it a little bit too much?'' Junhyung asked.

''Ohh...did I?'' He tapped his chin in thought. ''Then let's try this.'' He quickly crossed his arms and raised his brows at Junhyung.

''Your feelings? What about them?'' He asked with a high-pitched voice again.

''We started this as a game but-''

''Hmm'' Kiwkang eyed him and waited.

''But....as time passed...I mean as I started to know you...''

''Yes?'' Kikwang cut him off rudely with his girly voice.

Junhyung cleared his throat and swallowed hard. ''As I started to know you better-''

''You already said that!''

''I realized that I desire you..''

Kikwang gasped and slapped him hard across his face.

''Y-Yah! What the !??!'' Junhyung touched his burning cheek and looked at him in shock.

''I'm sorry bro, I think I exaggerated it again, but I'm trying to act like Sooyun.'' He looked apologetically at him. Then he furrowed his brows at him. ''And what? I desire you? Are you out of your mind? Trust me, if you tell her that you desire her, you'll get your life's slap'' He said seriously.

''Your right..'' Junhyung nodded his head, knowing that she would really do it.

''But don't worry, I found the problem. You always start good but when you're about to confess you start to talk nonsenses.''

''What do I have to do?'' Junhyung asked.

''You have to exercise!'' He handed him a paper and pen. ''Write down the things you want to tell her. You're going to memorize it and when you see her you're going to say it with no problem.''

''Not bad.'' Junhyung nodded his head.

''Then let's start!'' Kikwang cleared his trhoat. ''Write!'''

 

 

 

Junhyung walked around the office and tried to remember the things he memorized while Kikwang sat on the chair and checked the paper.

''Yes, we may have done an agreement but people can't decide about their feelings...''

''Good, continue.'' Kikwang said.

''Everytime I see you my heart goes thump thump. My throat dries. The meaning of these are the same all over the world......I love you.'' He looked at him. ''How is it?''

''Perfect!'' Kikwang got up from his chair. ''High five!''

''Tonight! I swear to god that I'm going to confess to her tonight!''

''Go for it bro! I got your back!'' Kikwang patted his shoulder and encouraged him.

 

 

 

 

''Hi Alec'' Sooyun greeted him. He looked up and saw her beautiful face. He slowly walked over to her. He didn't say anything but looked at her surprised, wondering why she came to him. When he told her about his true feelings in the forest she didn't say anything, heartbroken he thought that she would never show up first.

''I have considered about it...'' She broke the silence.

Alec's eyes widened and his heart pounded harder, hope filled him as he waited for her answer.

''I didn't want you to wait to hear my answer for too long. so I wanted to tell you my answer.''

Alec started to sweat as he waited.

''I think...'' Sooyun looked at him. ''I don't think it will work Alec.''

Alec's heart crashed and he felt like his heart were ripped into pieces. He furoowed his brows and gulped hard. ''Do you love him?!'' He couldn't help but to sound angry.

''What does this have to do with Junhyung?'' She gave him a confused look. ''I'm just too confused and I didn't want you to wait for me for nothing.''

''But I have already waited for you all my life..'' He whispered.

Sooyun sighed. ''There is no point to talk about it anymore.''

''Right....'' Alec lowered his head. ''But somehow I really believed it.....I really thought that we would be together...'' He looked at her and tried to smile while his heart was crying in pain. ''But thank you anyway...for giving me a chance.''

Sooyun felt his stares uncomfortable and took a step back. ''I should go now...'' When she leaved his bitter smile vanished. His eyes became dark and his jaw tightened. He saw himself in the mirror that was hanging on the wall and glared at himself for a second. He grittet his teeth and with one swift move the mirror shattered into pieces, making his fist to bleed. But right now the pain on his hand was the last thing he cared about. He didn't feel his heart anymore..... it was like it had lost it's reason to beat.

 

 

 

 

Sooyun was sitting on the couch outside the house and reading a book. Junhyung slowly walked over and sat beside her.

''What's up?'' He asked not looking at her.

''You said that you wanted to talk about something...'' She raised a brow at him and waited.

''Uhm...yeah.'' He nervously rubbed his hands.

''Come on you can do this...'' He mumbled and encouraged himself before starting.

''Sorry?''

''Nothing nothing!'' He then turned his body a little so he could face her. ''Now, I want you to listen to me carefully and NOT interrupt me when I'm talking, alright??'' He looked into her eyes deeply.

''Alright'' She nodded and looked at him.

''You know that I made an agreement with you, right? That we were going to pretend as we were in love....w-well, we may have done an agreement but-''

Suddenly, Sooyun leaned in and brushed something off from his cheek. Junhyung froze at the sudden touch. He stared at her in surprise as his heart started to beat hard.

''Sorry, you just had something on your cheek.'' She smiled at him. ''Go on.''

Junhyung just stared at her and couldn't speak. It felt like his tounge couldn't move anymore. He then shook his head and tried to focus on what he had to say. He cleared his throat and continued. ''B-but....but people can't decide to write Sooyun on their papers...!''

Sooyun furrowed her brows and let out a laugh. ''Excuse me?''

''GODDAMN IT!'' Junhyung turned from her and kicked the table infront of him. Sooyun jumped up a little in surprise.

''Junhyung, what's going on with you?'' She eyed him, confused.

''JUST FORGET IT SOOYUN, OKAY?! JUST FORGET ABOUT THIS DAMN !'' He got up from the couch annoyed and walked away from her.

Sooyun just watched him walk away. She sight and shook her head, not knowing what's bothering him lately.

 

 

 

 

 

 

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Failed again, huh?

Sorry for teasing you guys but don't worry, the confession is near 

Want some Rina and Kikwang? Well just wait and see ;)

//Sanktis1