The Beach

Marriage Contract With The Walking

 ''We're leaving. Pack your bikini with you, we're going to the beach with Kikwang and the others.'' Junhyung said while he was searching for his own swimming trunks.

''Beach?'' Sooyun asked surprised.

''Where the heck is my shorts?'' He mumbled to himself while searching. ''A-ha, found it!'' He put it in his blue duffle bag and went in to the bathroom to take his towel.

''Seriously, do you have some kind of homephobia or what? Why do we always go out? And what? A Bikini?''

''Life is short baby!'' He popped his head out of the bathroom and winked.

''And I prefer to spend this short life by being at home baby.'' She mimicked annoyed.

''Sorry but you have to come with me'' He said happily, completely ignoring her annoyed face.

''Whatever.'' She rolled her eyes and headed to her wardrobe to pack her stuff. 

 

BEACH

''! Are those chicks even human!?'' Kikwang took out his sunglasses and checked out two girls passing by.

''Hey, easy man!'' Junhyung laughed.

''Hey Sooyun! Do you see what they are wearing? That's called a bikini, in case you didn't know.'' Kikwang pointed to the girls.

''And?'' She raised a brow.

''Nothing, just wanted to say.'' He said and checked out her outfit again. He made a face and looked away.

''Sooyun, don't you feel hot? I mean jeans? You should at least worn a short or something.'' Junhyung said reffering to her jeans.

''I'm fine.'' She said annoyed and started to read the book she had brought with her.

Kikwang pulled Junhyung to his side and whispered so that she wouldn't hear. ''Yah! What is this man? She is completely embarrassing you and us! And a book? What the hell is wrong with her??'' He furrowed his brows.

''Ok I know but don't care about it ok?, Just don't mind her.'' Junghyun tried to calm Kikwang. Kikwang took a glance at her again and looked away in disgust.

 

 

Junhyung, Kikwang and his friends were playing volleyball while Sooyun was still reading her book. The girls moaned whenever they hit the ball and threw themselves on the sand trying to look y infront of the guys. Sooyun shook her head a little when she saw how they tried their best to show off.

''Hey we are out of water. Who is going to the stall?'' Doojoon asked, one of Junhyung's friends. He looked at the girls but they just looked away.

''Yah! Sooyun, you go.'' Kikwang said.

''Me? Let one of them go.'' Sooyun nodded to the girls.

''Oppaa our arm hurts.'' The girls started to whine and pout.

''Awwww...'' Kikwang rubbed their arms and kissed it. ''Of course baby girls. I won't let you go. Yahh Sooyun, hurry!''

''Aiish!!'' She sighed annoyed and went up from her place.

 

 

Sooyun walked in the hot weather. She started to sweat and wanted to rip off her clothes. *Damn! Junhyung was right, I should've worn some shorts.* She dried the sweat on her forehead with the back of her hand and continued to walk in the empty roadway.

''Oppaaaa'' She mimicked the girls annoyed. ''es!''

She went in to the stall and bought 4 bottles of water and went out. She was still so mad that she continued to curse in her mind. ''You'll pay for this Kikwang!'' She said in anger. ''You !''

''Sooyun...'' Someone called.

Sooyun turned around to see who it was. ''Alec?'' She said surprised. ''What are you doing here?''

''I'm here with my friends. I was going to buy something to drink and I saw you. How are you?''

''Fine'' She answered simply.

''I know that you are not.''

She looked at him weirdly.

''Come on Sooyun, I grew up with you and I know you well.'' He said looking seriously at her. ''Besides, you haven't told me everything about your marriage.''

''There is nothing to tell about.''

''Sooyun, I can't sleep at nights. I don't understand how you married this guy so fast. I don't get it.'' He said in pain.

She sighed heavy. ''Look Alec, all this you see, isn't real.'' She said looking into his eyes.

''W-what do you mean?''

On their way back to the beach, Sooyun told everything to Alec. How she met Junhyung, how she agreed on this marriage and everything.

''Don't tell this to anyone ok?'' Sooyun said seriously. ''I trust you.''

''If he tries to do something to you, just tell me ok?''

''Alec, he isn't like that.''

''Sooyun....'' Alec stopped to go and looked at her. ''I want to ask something....'' He looked at her and took a deep breath. ''One day when this game is over, I mean it's not going to last forever right?. What will you do afterwards?''

''We'll see then.'' She said and walked away from him.

 

 

''Yaah, Yah!! What took you so long huh?'' Kikwang walked to Sooyun and took one of the bottles to drink.

''Oppaa... I'm so thirsty! Hey you! Are you some turtle or what? Pass me a bottle.'' One of them said.

Sooyun smirked and threw the bottle hard on purpose and it hit her head. She fell back on the sand and groaned.

''! are you alright??'' Kikwang ran to the girl. ''Yaah!! Why are you so clumsy?'' Kikwang shouted at Sooyun but she just ignored him and went back to her place to read.

Suddenly, Sooyun needed to use the bathroom but she wasn't sure if there was any. She looked at Junhyung who was busy with the girls by the sea.

She didn't know what to do and she wasn't familiar with this place. She bit her lips and hesitated a little to ask Junhyung about it. She gave up when she felt that she couldn't hold any longer.

''Junhyung!'' She called him. He turned his head from the girls and looked at her. She waved at him, signaling him to come to her.

He jogged to her where she was. ''Yes?'' He asked.

''Um...Junhyung I need your help.'' She asked unsure.

''About what?'' He asked and bent down to sit infront of her.

''I need to, I mean I have to use....how do I say this?'' She cursed at herself in her mind. This was so embarrassing for her to say.

''You need to what?'' He asked confused and furrowed his brows at her.

She took a deep breath and tried to say it as fast as possible. ''I....I need to pee.''

Junhyung wrinkled his forehead. ''Ehm...okay? Why are you telling me this?''

''Yah! Do you think that I called you here just to tell you that I had to pee?'' She gave him a strange look. ''I don't know where the toilet is!'' She crossed her legs tightly.

''But there isn't any toilet here.....'' He said slowly. Sooyun's eyes widened. It was really emergency and she needed to pee badly. She shut her eyes tight and cursed under her breath. Junhyung rubbed his back of neck and looked around. He had an idea but hesitated to suggest it.

''What about the forest over there? Or you can pee in the water if it isn't the number 2.'' He suggested and pointed to the scary forest far away and then at the beach.

''Junhyung, are you kidding me?'' She looked at him weirdly.

''There is a bar about 4 kilometers from here. What about that then?'' He asked.

''What are we waiting for? Lets go!'' She quickly went up from her place and dragged him with her.

 

 

When sooyun and Junhyung arrived at the bar, the sun had already disappeared. It was an old small bar near the road. They were the only ones who where young in there and Sooyun as the only girl.

They headed to the restroom and saw that there were only one. Sooyun stood in line while Junhyung waited outside at the bar. The old men behind and infont of her stared at her hungrily as if she was some kind of meat. She tried to ignore them and looked away. One of them touched her from behind and she quickly slapped his hand away and ran out from the restroom, scared.

''Wow, you're sure quick for a girl, eh?'' Junhyung smirked. Sooyun felt like exploding, she just couldn't hold anymore she had to pee now! She ignored his teasing and looked at him.

''Um, Junhyung, can you come in with me?'' She asked taking glances at the restroom door.

''Come in where?''

Without answering, she dragged him to the restroom with her and stood in line behind the old man who touched her . She had to admit that she was really scared right now. She slowly held Junhyung's arm and hid behind him.

''Hey, it's your turn.'' Junhyung said, not aware of what was going on around him. Sooyun looked at the man who was staring at her up and down.

''Can you come in with me...?'' She asked scared, trying to ignore the mans creepy stares.

''What!? You mean in like in?'' His eyes widened. She quickly held his hand and pulled him with her in to the toilet. She slammed the door and quickly locked it.

''Yah! W-what are you doing?'' Junhyung stuttered and looked at her nervously. He couldn't help but to think of some things in his mind.

''Oh gosh, wrinkled freak!'' She gritted her teeth and then placed her hand on her chest to calm herself. Junhyung looked at her confused. 

It was cramped inside the small toilet and their body was close to each other. Junhyung avoided to look at her, he started to feel his whole body heating up. He awkwardly cleared his throat and shifted his eyes up. 

''Turn around.'' She suddenly said.

''Wae?''

''Because I'm gonna pee, duh?''

Junhyung's eyes widened. ''Y-you what?!''

''I can't hold myself anymore Junhyung, so just turn around!''

Not having a choice he slowly turned his body around and faced the door. Sooyun quickly ped her jeans and pulled them down. When she was about to pull her she shot him a glare.

''Yah! If you dare to turn around I will kill you, you know that right?!'' She threatened him.

''Now, why would I wanna turn around and see you pooping?''

''I'm not going to poop!'' She snapped irritably. Slowly, she pulled her down and sat on the toilet. Junhyung didn't know why his palms were sweating. He quickly brushed it on his t-shirt. ''A-are you done?''

''No wait.......yes, you can turn around now.'' She said as she quickly zipped her pants and flushed the toilet. Junhyung sighed in reliefe and opened the door. When they stepped out from the toilet they earned some nasty glances from the old men who was waiting in the line.

''Wonder how she tasted.'' One of the drunk men smirked, looking at Sooyun. Junhyung froze on his spot and slowly turned around. Without thinking twice, he punched him hard on the jaw causing him to fall on the floor and groan in pain.

''If you ever touch her, I will kill you!'' Junhyung growled at him. He then held sooyun's hand and dragged her out of the bar with him.

 

 

''Wow! Since when did you guys started to dissapear to have some fun with each other huh?'' Kikwang teased the two.

''Yah yah! Talk properly!'' Sooyun gave him a scary look and Kikwang immediately backed away.

''Hey guys, should we head home? It's pretty late and I'm exhausted.'' Junhyung said. He wasn't on his mood after the incident in the bar. Kikwang smirked at him. ''Exhausted eh? Makes me wonder what you really did.''

''Yah! Don't think with your !'' He said and threw the water bottle at him. 

''Alright alright, let's go.'' Kikwang laughed and they packed their staff to leave. When Junhyung was driving his car and was about to swing, he saw Alec. He furrowed his brows and looked at Sooyun who was busy with her phone.

*What is he doing here?* He thought and suddenly felt his blood boil in anger.