Car Accident

Marriage Contract With The Walking

*No!....no!...-*

''Mommy...why are you screaming?'' Yongjun came into their bedroom while rubbing his sleepy eyes. Sooyun took the oppurtunity to push Alec from herself and quickly got up from the bed.

''Shh....don't worry baby. It's okay.'' She quickly hugged him while tears continued to stream down her face. She looked at Alec with hate. ''Leave!''

Alec's heart ached. How could he be so blind? How could he not control himself? If Yongjun didn't came....would he really her? He started to feel disgusted of himself.

''I SAID LEAVE!'' Sooyun shouted. Not having anything to say, Alec took his jacket and left.

 

The next morning when Sooyun opened the frontdoor to leave for the caffee, she saw Alec sitting on the stairs.

''I-I'm s-sorry....'' He stuttered, almost whispering. He didn't move from his spot since last night.

''Alec....you're freezing.''

Alec slowly got up from the stairs and stood infront of her. ''Forgive me, Sooyun.''

Sooyun took Alec into the house so that he could warm up. She made him hot soop and both of them sat on the table, infront of each other.

''I hope you'll feel better when you drink it.''

''I'm fine, don't worry.'' He looked down, not having the courage to look into her eyes of shame. ''When I saw Junhyung go out from the caffee....I couldn't help but to think of thousand of things. My mind went blank. But I know very well that what I did last night was-''

''You did wrong, Alec.'' She cut him off. ''You did something that you shouldn't.''

Alec slowly looked up at her. ''Now Sooyun, I know that last night was a mistake. You're angry right now, but if you listen to me-''

''I'm not angry, Alec, I'm sorry.'' She cut him off once again. ''You've all the right to be angry at me but what can I do? People can't just...force themselves to love someone.''

Alec's heart dropped like a stone as he listened to her.

''It was a mistake that happened 4 years ago. A mistake that both of us made together. Who knows, maybe I'm the one who's guilty.''

''It wasn't Sooyun.'' He quickly said. ''It wasn't a mistake! We, we became a family!''

''You were a good father. I'll always be grateful for that but we had never been a family, Alec.''

''You...'' Alec's heart started to beat harder ''...where are you trying to lead the conversation?''

''Let's divorce, Alec.''

 

 

 

 

''Sweetie, you're finally here.'' Hyorin got up and gave him a kiss on the cheek. Junhyung didn't say anything and sat infront of her at the classy restaurant.

''How's your family? Are they still happy from yesterday's party? You should se my mother! She's super excited about the whole thing.'' She gave a soft laugh. ''And my father has already started to talk about a granchild and he wants to-''

''Enough.'' He rudely cut her off. ''Don't you think that we have more important things to talk besides this?''

''What can possibly be more important than this, Junhyung?'' She said like everything was perfectly fine.

''Hyorin, last night about what I told you-''

''All I remember from last night was that everything was beautiful. Our wedding is going to be even more beautiful!'' She smiled widely. ''Now, let's get out of here. I have a surprise for you!''

 

 

 

Alec ran to his office, took the large sum of money from the drawer and left as quick as he came.

 

 

 

Hyorin glanced at herself one last time on the mirror before stepping out of the dressing-room.

''So, what do you think?'' She couldn't hide the big smile on her lips as she turned around with her long, white wedding dress.

''Aren't you going to say anything?'' She puckered her lips at him.

''It looks beautiful.''

''The dress is not done yet. I wanted sequins on it, so they are working on it right now but it'll be done before the wedding.'' She said, touching her long veil that reached the floor. ''Actually, you shouldn't see me with the dress before the wedding but I couldn't wai-''

''This wedding is not going to happen.'' He suddenly blurted out. Hyorin slowly looked at him. ''Excuse me...?'' She whispered, taking aback.

''The wedding is not going to happen.'' He repeated once again. ''I'm very sorry but this is the truth.''

''But Junhyung, we have-''

''Why don't you understand? I can't marry you because I'm not in love with you. I love Sooyun, Hyorin. I've escaped from this for four years, but I've no strenght anymore.''

''So that's it? Is it so easy?''

He shook his head. ''It's not. Not at all, but I can't marry you when I love someone else.''

A tear slowly fell from Hyorin's eye as she looked at him.

''I'm sorry.'' He whispered one last time and left her all alone with her tears.

 

 

 

 

''Look Alec, I like you. If it's something that bothers you, let us handle it.'' Alec's friend Wang said with his dark voice. Wang was a mafia, a gang leader.

''Thanks bro, but the problem is my problem. I'll handle it myself.'' He took out the money from his pocket and placed it on the desk.

''Alec, alec, our alec.'' Wang smiled as he shook his head. ''Never gonna change, are you?'' He then glanced at his men that was behind Alec with his cold eyes. With one nod, one of the black suited man went to the safe and took out a silver-black gun. Carefully, he placed it on the desk infront of Alec and went back to his place to guard.

''F92 model. Fits your hand perfect. Once you pull the trigger, the man is down, for good.'' He looked up from the gun to Alec. ''Be careful....it kills human.''

They stared at each other for a long time. Alec broke the stare and reached for the gun but Wang was much quicker than him and held the gun before Alec could touch it.

''It's not that easy, Alec.'' He whispered with his husky voice. ''To pull the trigger when looking into the person's eyes...it's not that easy.'' He spoke slowly. ''Think. Not one time but 10 times, before you decide.''

 

 

 

 

''Can I meet Yong Junhyung?''

''Do you have any appointment, sir?'' The secretary asked.

''No.''

''I'm sorry sir but without a-''

''It's very important.'' He cut her off. ''If you tell him that it's Hwang Alec, he'll accept me.''

''Alright, wait a minute.'' The secretary lifted the phone and called Junhyung.

''Ye algaesumnida.'' The secretary hang up and looked at Alec. ''Mr.Junhyung is waiting for you sir.''

With heavy breaths, Alec made his way up to the 2nd floor with sweaty palms. He took out the gun that was being hid under his shirt and held on it tight. He pulled the trigger and stuck the gun to the side of his jeans. He went out of the elevator and went to the door where his name stood. Without knocking, he went in.

Junhyung raised a brow at him and stared at his face.

Alec sat on the black leather coach and clenched his trembling hands. He turned to Junhyung. ''You don't look surprised to see me.''

''You're the last person in this world that I want to see.'' Junhyung said with his cold words. ''Just tell me what you want and leave.''

Alec narrowed his eyes at him. ''I'll , don't worry.'' He slowly took his hand to the side of his jeans and touched the gun.

''Why did you came?''

''To tell you good news.'' He gritted his teeth. Junhyung scoffed. ''Good news, from you?''

''Congratulations. What you always wanted all along happened in the end. We're divorcing.'' Alec glared at him.

Junhyung raised a brow at him. ''Who told you that I wanted that?''

''Don't play with me. You're so ing happy right now, aren't you? Because you won. You finally won. Am I wrong?'' He slowly took out the gun and hid it under the table.

''You're wrong.'' Junhyung said. ''Because there is a child in the picture. I'm sorry for him, I'm sorry for Sooyun, but I can't exactly say the same thing about you.''

Alec's hand started to tremble under the table as he held the gun hard.

''I'm not sorry for you.'' Junhyung said slowly, meaning every word.

Alec glared at him and slowly raised the gun, pointing it towards him

''Do you want to say anything else?'' Junhyung glared back. Alec moved his finger a little bit and clenched his jaw tight. *Pull it.....pull it now!*

Junhyung's eyebrows furrowed as he saw Alec shaking. He noticed the sweats on his forehead. *What's goin on...?*

 

 

 

 

Alec sighed and sat down on the couch. He looked up at Sooyun. ''I told myself until I came here that you regretted of your decision, that you're going to come and hug me, tell me that you love me, that you can't do without me. I thought of it all day until I came here, but I knew all along that when I came home, the reality would slap me in the face once again.'' He scoffed. ''I never thought that I would be unhappy in a marriage.''

''Alec...''

''Don't say anything.'' He said. ''You're right. It was wrong from the beginning, but I never saw it or maybe never wanted to. There's no need to wait anymore, let's end it. I was in pain when we were together anyway and I'll be in pain when we are seperated too, so nothing really changes for me. Maybe you can pull youself out of this .'' He got up and went in to Yongjun's room. He bent down and touched his cheek.

''Don't worry son.'' He whispered and a tear fell down from his eye. ''Your father will always be me. No one will be able to confuse you....no one.'' He went out of his room and took his jacket to leave.

''Alec.'' Sooyun went to him. ''You don't have to leave now....I mean-''

''I'm tired of everything. What's the point of waiting when we both know that it's going to end anyway.''

Sooyun took a step and hugged him. ''Thank you, Alec. You have always been by my side. Thank you...''

''And I'll always be, Sooyun. I'll always be by your side.'' He gave her a smile and hugged her one last time. He took a long deep sniff of her scent and then released her.

 

 

 

 

''Can I sit?''

Sooyun lifted her head up from the newpaper and saw Hyorin infront of her. Why was she here again? Sooyun slowly nodded her head and Hyorin sat down.

Hyorin looked at Sooyun for a long time. ''I know what happened between you and Junhyung. It's okay. The problem is something else than that.'' She placed her hands on the table and came a little closer to her. ''I came here to ask for your help.''

Sooyun's eyebrows sligthly furrowed as she listened her.

''Junhyung listens to you, Sooyun. Please, don't make him leave me. I can't live without him. I gave my four years to him, I don't want it to be wasted.''

''Don't you think that I gave him?'' Sooyun gave her a look. ''It's all about loving and being loved.''

''I assume that you're not going to help?'' Hyorin slowly said.

''Where were you years ago, Hyorin?'' Sooyun suddenly said. ''Did you help me when I went through the most painful times of my life? Did I came to you and asked for your help? Now it's your turn. True pain is as important as true love.''

''Alright.'' Hyorin gave her a y look and pushed the chair back. ''Do whatever you want, for all I care.'' She lifted her head up and went out of the caffee.

Sooyun looked at her dissapearing back. *Your time to suffer, Hyorin...*

 

 

 

 

''Hey.'' Junhyung said when Hyorin entered his office. She nodded little and then sat down.

''You're free now. I'm backing away.'' She said. Junhyung clicked his tongue and looked at her. ''Hyorin, don't talk like that.'' As much as he didn't love her, he liked her. They spent four years together and he had respect for her and for the time they had spent with each other.

''Don't worry, i'm not going to talk for long. I'm not blaming you for anything, I wanted and it happened, if I didn't wanted, nothing had happened, believe me.'' She slowly took out the ring from her finger and looked at it.

''I knew that I wasn't going to wear it for too long. I felt it.'' She put it on the table and looked at him with a half smile. ''Thank you for everything, junhyung. I'm a person who knows what to want now, but I have one last request from you.''

Junhyung waited for her to continue.

''I....I don't want to go around like an abandoned woman. We'll pretend like I was the one who left you. Like I didn't wanted it, alright?'' She looked at him with sad eyes.

''If it's so important for you, then...yeah.'' He said.

They became quite for a minute.

''You....you have never loved me, have you?'' She whispered suddenly.

Junhyung sighed. ''Let's not talk about it anymore, Hyorin.''

''Come'on say it.'' She started to feel the tears flowing down. ''Say the truth, Junhyung. Everything is going to be much easier for me.''

''Two people don't fit into one heart, Hyorin. I could never take Sooyun out of my heart and replace you.'' He whispered softly. Hyorin flinched at his words and turned her head away from him, while tears streamed down from her face. ''I got it....thank you.'' She got up to leave but Junhyung stopped her.

''Hyorin...'' He slowly got up from his chair and went to her. He looked straight into her eyes. ''Thank you for everything.'' He embraced her while she cried into his chest.

 

 

 

*So beautiful*

Sooyun took a deep breath of the red rose and smiled. She placed it back and continued to walk. She had a day off from the caffee and tried to enjoy her free time. She needed to think and clear her mind.

''I'm taking this.'' Junhyung suddenly took the rose that Sooyun had touched and gave the ajhumma the money. He looked ahead and saw Sooyun walking beside the park. With a warm smile on his lips, he followed her behind.

After an hour or so, Sooyun decided to watch a movie. *It's been a while since I came here.* Smiling, she chose a romantic movie and paid for it. ''One person.''

''Which movie?'' The staff asked.

''First love.'' She took the ticket from him and went in to the dark cinema. The movie had already started. She quietly made her way to the seat and sat down. Half an hour later of the film, Sooyun's tears started to flow down from her cheeks. She took the white napking that were reached out to her and wiped off her tears. She stopped doing what she was doing and looked up at the owner of the napking with a confused face.

''You cry at every movie.'' He smiled down at her. Sooyun's eyes widened in surprise. Junhyung was sitting behind her in the darkness. ''J-junhyung? You...''

''I like the cinema too, have you forgot?''

''But you....'' She was still at a loss for words. ''Did you follow me?''

''Sshh!" The people around gave them glares to shut up. Junyung looked around and then turned to Sooyun. ''Let's talk outside.'' He whispered.

''No! I paid for this and I'm going to watch it!'' She turned her head from him and concentrated on the movie. Junhyung smirked and leaned in to her ear. ''They get together at the end of the movie. It's a happy ending.''

''Hey, I'm watching!'' She shot him a glare in the dark. ''Yeah, me too.'' Junhyung jumped from his seat to the empty seat beside her and smiled at her. ''With you.''

''It wasn't just a coincidence for you to be here, right?'' She looked at him.

''Does it really matter?'' He said, acting like he's watching the movie.

''It does.'' She said, making him look at her. ''Why?''

''What do you mean why? You're engaged and I'm married.''

''But you're going to divorce.'' He said softly, making Sooyun swiftly look at him with wide eyes. They stared at each other for seconds.

''Yes, I know.''

''How?'' She asked.

''That's not the important part.'' He touched her hand but she quickly took it away.

''Do you think that I'll run to you just because I'm divorcing?'' She glared at him.

''Why not?'' He shrugged.

''Stop talking like that. Besides, you are engaged.''

''Not anymore. I couldn't marry her Sooyun....not when I loved you so much, not when I couldn't forget about you. I couldn't do it.''

Sooyun's tears started to well up in her eyes. Junhyung touched her hand again and held it. This time, she didn't move. She let him hold her with his big warm hands.

''All this years that I spent without you was like walking in a dark tunnel without seeing ahead, Sooyun. Now, there's a light at the end of the tunnel. I want to run to the light, without thinking, without looking back and without caring of what others will say-''

''Please stop...'' She whispered with her weak voice.

''We shouldn't stop anymore Sooyun. We should-''

''Excuse me but people here is actually watching the movie!'' A female around her twenties said annoyed. Junhyung and Sooyun became silent for a minute.

''I already told you the end. It's going to be a happy ending.'' He whispered again. ''At least, it's ending like that in movies.....why are you crying?''

She wiped away her tears once again and looked at him. ''This won't work.''

''Why?''

''Yongjun...'' She said.

''So, if he accepts too?'' He slowly asked with hope this time. Sooyun broke the staring and wiped her tears again. ''I wish.'' She took her bag and got out of the cinema.

 

 

 

The next morning, Junhyung ran to the living room and took out the ring from the drawer. He opened the red box and smiled as he saw the shiny ring.

''Junhyung, what are you doing?'' Rina asked with bread in .

''To give this to it's real owner.'' He smiled and put the box in his pocket. He quickly went out of the house with a big smile on his face. Rina stared at the door now that were closed. She blinked a few times in confusion. *Oh...* A warm smile spread across her face as she realized what he meant. *It's about time, Junhyung. Go and get her.*

 

 

 

Junhyung tapped his fingers on the steering wheel as he drove in fast speed. His heart pounded hard in his chest. He took long and deep breaths to calm himself down. He let out a laugh.

''Man, you're sooo in love!'' He shook his head as he smiled. He turned his head to the seat beside him and the smile on his lips grew wider. The red rose that Sooyun had touched lay there. He slowly took the rose and looked at it with a smile.

*Wait for me Sooyun, I'm coming.*

He carefully put it on the seat back and concentrated on the road.

When he was about to push the brake to slow down, it didn't work. Junhyung's eyebrows furrowed in confusion. He pushed it severeal times but it didn't work. He starter to panic and pushed it harder and harder.

 

 

 

Alec went out of his blue car and took out the toolkit from the trunk lid.

''Boss, I can't find the toolk-'' One of the worker stopped talking as he saw it on his hand. ''Oh did you took it?''

Alec handed it to him and smirked. ''Yeah, my friend's brake didn't work so I fixed it.''

 

 

 

 

*! ! ! I CAN'T SLOW DOWN! I'M GOING TOO FAST! !!*

Junhyung breathed hard as he tried to control the car. He was passing by the cars with a very high speed that his vision started to become blurry.

''DUUTT DUUUUUUTT!!!''

''TOOOTT!! TOOOOTT!! TOOOOTT!!''

''DUUUUTT!! DUUTTT!!''

The cars made noises as he passed left and right to not crash to them. He pulled the hand brake but it didn't work either. Junhyung's eyes widened as he saw the lights turn red from afar. He felt cold sweats run down his spine as his heart threathened to jump out.

''DUUUUTT!!! DUUUTT!!''

Several cars had stopped and people were passing back and forth from the road. He held his breath and closed his eyes as the cars were 10 meters away from him.

*Sooyun....* A tear escaped form his eye as he tightly held on the steering wheel and then in an instant his body lunged forward in a ferocious blur. His head slammed hard on the wind shield and blood started to stream out. The shattering glasses sliced his face and body as the car rolled over 3-5 times and threw him to the side about 60 feet.

Everyone gasped at the scene and quickly ran to the car. People started to call the ambulance. Everyone was in shock and panic.

Junhyung's fingers moved a little as he felt the rose that were drenched in his blood.

*S-sooyun........* His eyes slowly rolled in the back of his head and he lost his consciousness.

Everything went black.