I Don't Trust You

Marriage Contract With The Walking

''Yah! Are you stupid? Why on earth would you gather all of us to tell how much you love your wife? Is that making any sense?!'' Mr.Yong scolded his son at the breakfast table.

''Uhm...I just had to dad.''

''It's not something you can say infront of everyone like that!''

Junhyung ignored his father and looked at Sooyun who sat beside him. ''Where were you all night?'' He whispered. ''Searched me much?'' She joked. ''I'm serious!'' He hissed quietly.

''I just missed my friend and slept over there.'' She calmly said and drank her tea. ''Where do you plan to escape now?'' He scoffed. Sooyun placed her tea on the table and looked at him. ''I think it's time for us to talk.''

Junhyung scoffed. ''You think? You've an answer to give me.'' Sooyun furrowed her brows at him. ''What was the question?''

''Sooyun!'' He warned her. Mrs.Yong cleared . ''We maybe should leave you kids alone...''

''Oh sorry Mrs.Yong. Junhyung is just too upset these days.'' Sooyun said. Mrs.Yong looked at him. ''Why?''

Sooyun turned to him and smiled. ''Yeah Junhyung, why are you so upset these days? Tell them.''

''Uhmm.....I....I....Sooyun can I talk to you for a second?'' He grabbed Sooyun's arm and dragged her up to their room.

''Sit!'' He ordered and sat beside her as well. ''So, I'm listening to you.'' He looked at her. She just watched him which made him annoyed. ''I told you that I loved you! What's your answer?''

''And I love you.'' She said, just like that. Junhyung froze. ''R-really?''

She smiled at him. ''Of course. I love the trees, the beach, the children and you too'' Junhyung facepalmed himself and looked at her. ''Sooyun, what's going on with you!?''

She suddenly stopped smiling and gave him a hard look. ''Why? You don't like it? Did you think I would jump on you like all girls do when you tell them that you love them?''

''No, I didn't but you could at least show some respect to my feelings.''

''I'm not showing respect to your feelings!'' She said. Junhyung shot her a look. ''Why?'' Sooyun got up from the couch and headed to the drawer. She took out the cassette from the the recordplayer and threw it at him. ''What's this then, huh?''

''This....wait a minute'' He looked at it for a second and remembered it. ''But....I broke this....''

''And I fixed it!''

Junhyung quickly looked at her. Sooyun smirked. ''What? Did you got caught, Junhyung?'' She then looked at him seriously. ''If you loved Ara, why did you ran away from the engagement ceremony? Why did you included me in this stupid game?''

''I don't understand what you're saying, Sooyun...'' He furrowed his brows at her. ''Just, forget it.'' She was going to leave but Junhyung quickly hold her wrist and swiftly turned her to him. ''You're not going anywhere! I confessed my feelings for you in this casse-''

''It just gets worse when you're talking Junhyung.'' She cut him off. ''Let me go.'' She pulled her hand from him and headed to the door.

''Sooyun! Please-''

''Junhyung!'' Mrs.Yong burst into their room and handed him her phone. ''Rina ran away from home again.'' Junhyung read the message loud. ''I'll not go to America again mom, I'm staying here. But don't worry you'll never see me anymore...'' He looked at his mother. ''Did you tell dad?''

''No, I didn't wanted him to worry.'' Mrs.Yong said. ''Off, Rina how many times do you've to ran away, huh?'' He muttered as he dialed her number but as expected, she didn't answer. ''Don't worry mom, I'll take care of this.'' He then looked at Sooyun and went out from the door.

Junhyung was driving to Rina's few friends to check on her. He saw the recordplayer on the seat and took it. He pressed the play button and listened as he drived.

''I have heard so many things about love. I sang thousands of songs, heard thousands of stories, nobody have ever told me that it would be this hard. To look into your eyes was like starting into a new life'' He smiled as he remembered his words. '' To touch you was like touching the life and your scent.........love was the last thing that should be in this game, but I fell in love with you Ara.....I love you.''

''WHAT!???'' He quickly stamped on the brake. ''What the-'' His eyes widened and he quickly pressed the play button again.

''...love was the last thing that should be in this game, but I fell in love with you Ara....I love you.''

''Ara?'' He furrowed his brows and stared at the recordplayer.......Ara? He suddenly hit the steering wheel as he realized everyhting.

 

 

DING! DONG! DING! DONG! DING! DONG! DING! DONG! DING! DONG! DING! DONG!
''What the hell has these people against my door?!'' Kikwang muttered as he got up from his bed annoyed and walked to the door. He opened it and rolled his eyes when he saw who it was. Of course rina, who else his doorbell other than her?
''So, what crazy things are you up for today, Rina?'' He faked a big smile. Rina lowered her head. ''I ran away from home.''
''Oh really? What a surprise!'' He said sarcastically. Rina looked with her big eyes at him. ''I have no one else to go besides you...''
''Wow, now that's not so good.''
''So, are you gonna let me in?'' She asked nicely. He sighed. ''Rina, you know that I'm always in trouble since you came here to Seoul, right?''
''But everything's going to end soon. Don't worry'' She stepped inside the house, not waiting for his approval.

 

''No, Won bin's going to play in the CF. No! I don't want to see any other alternatives.'' Ara talked about business on the phone in her office. Junhyung suddenly opened the door and Ara's face immediately brightened. She mouthed 'one minute' to him as she continued to talk. ''Yes fix this until thursday and-'' Junhyung took the phone from her and threw it on the wall. Ara jumped up from her chair as the phone hit the wall and crashed into pieces. He leaned in to her face and looked dangerously at her. ''Did I interrupt something important?'' He asked, not really showing a caring face.

''Junhyung, what's up?'' She asked as she looked up at him.

''HOW COULD YOU DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS!?'' He slammed the recordplayer on the table. Ara glanced at it for a second and then looked at him. ''So it's time to talk, huh?''

''I'm really curious of what you're going to say!'' He glared at her. Ara took the recordplayer. ''Before I did this I asked you.......you said that you wanted to get rid of her, get over her.......she maybe loved you.....but she maybe had to get rid of you too. So I thought that if I do this, we all could get rid of everything and be happy.'' She innocently explained. ''But, it's looks like it didn't work.'' She smiled.

''Listen to me carefully now Ara!'' He hissed and narrowed his eyes. ''I love Sooyun. I've nowhere to run anymore, I'm tired. So you, Sooyun and everyone else should know this!'' He grittet his teeth. ''You fooled me. I trusted you...but you fooled me. You're going to tell Sooyun everything you've done! And then.....'' He leaned in to her face and growled. ''...and then you're going to get the hell out of my life.'' He took the recordplayer back and leaved the office.

 

''So you ran away huh?'' Kikwang eyed Rina as she nodded and drank her hot coffe. ''I'm not going back to America. I plan to stay here in Korea and work. Can I stay in your place meantime I find a apartment?'' Kikwang sighed and looked at her seriously. ''Rina, you've to call home and tell-''

''Do you really think they care?'' She snapped. ''Alright alright, don't get angry.'' He smiled. ''Rina...what's your problem with your mother?'' He asked seriously.

''Old story....just forget it.''

''I would like to know you better....''

Rina sighed and looked at him. ''I fell in love with a wrong person'' Kikwang carefully asked. ''Who....was it?''

''I think there's more interesting things to talk about, huh?'' Rina put the coffee on the table and came closer to him. ''You won't tell anyone that I'm here, right?''

''Don't worry.'' He promised and smiled at her softly.

 

''She's not here either.'' Junhyung sighed as he walked out from the nightclub he was in, searching for Rina. ''Did you call all her friends?'' Sooyun asked in the car. Mrs.Yong wanted them too look for her together. Junhyung nodded and was about to start the engine but then suddenly remembered something. ''We're going to meet Ara tommorrow.'' He looked at her. Sooyun furrowed her brows. ''Why?''

''She has some things to explain.''

''About?''

''About the cassette you listened to.'' He sighed.

''I don't want to hear Ara talk about how great your relationship works''

''You're coming tommorrow Sooyun, and that's final.'' He glared at her. He turned the keys to start the car but Sooyun stopped him. He raised a brow. ''Kikwang....'' She whispered. ''What?''

''She's maybe with him? Did you ever call him?'' She asked. Junhyung shook his head. He dialed Kikwang's number and pressed the phone to his ear.

 

Rina was sleeping on Kikwang's lap. He smiled at her beautiful face and her hair softly. ''Maybe someday, like this...in the same house, without hiding from anyone...'' His phone suddenly called. His eyes widened when he saw who it was. *Holy !...* He stared at Rina and then to the phone. ''Alright....alright Kikwang, relax.....calm down...'' He took a deep breath and then pressed the answer button.

''What's up man? Haven't seen you in a while! Uhm....want something?'' He tried to sound as normal as possible.

''R-rina?'' He stuttered as Junhyung asked her. ''Oh? She ran away?'' He let out a soft laugh and shook his head. ''Crazy girl.'' Kikwang's eyes widened. ''What!? No, no she didn't call me!? Why would she call me? We don't even have a strong friendship!?''

Rina furrowed her brows when she heard Kikwang talk in a loud voice. She rubbed her eyes and got up from his lap. ''Kikwang, who's that?''

''QUIET!'' He gave her a look but then remembered Junhyung who probably heard it. ''A-are you quiet Junhyung?'' He quickly fixed.

''What the hell are you saying?'' Junhyung furrowed his brows.

''You know.....ehm...... it's not good to be quiet Junhyung! Yes It's not! Are you quiet?'' Kikwang nervously said. Rina suddenly burst into laughter as she saw his panicked face.

''Yah! What the hell is going on with you? Are you ok? Should I come?''

''DON'T YOU DARE TO COME!....I-I mean...I think i'm sick so don't come, it can infectious you too! So don't come!'' Kikwang could feel the cold sweats on his back.

''Alright then, if you need anything-'' Junhyung furrowed his brows. ''Hello?'' He looked at his phone and then pressed it on his ear again. ''Kikwang!?'' He shut his phone and looked at Sooyun. ''That bastard just hang up on me!''

The whole night Sooyun and Junhyung searched for Rina but couldn't find her. In the end they decided to go to the police. Sooyun and Junhyung went home after they reported and waited a call from the police till morning but they ended up falling asleep. When they woke up in the morning Junhyung called Kikwang again but he didn't pick up. He called over and over again. Something was really strange with him...

''Riiinggg!! Riiingg!! Rinngg!! Riingg'' Kikwang was walking back and forth in the living room while Rina was sitting on the couch watching him like he was crazy. ''What am I going to say now!? What am I going to say now!???'' He mumbled to himself, holding the phone in his hand tightly.

''Riiingg!! Riiingg!! Riingg!! Riinng!!''

Rina sighed tiredly. ''Just answer the damn phone and talk. You always know what to say anyway.'' He stopped to walk around. ''Alright.'' He cleared his throat and answered it. ''Hello? What's up bro? Why do you call so early?''

''What do you mean so early? My sister is lost you jerk and you complain about your sleep!!?'' Kikwang heard Junhyung's furious voice.

''Uhmm.....I...I searched for her the whole night too!'' Kikwang quickly lied.

''Searched for her? But you said you were sick?''

*Oh !* Kikwang facepalmed himself. ''I....I was! But feeling better now after taking medicines!''

''If I'm coming over?'' Kikwang repeated and glanced at Rina who was shaking her head. ''No...no I can't...I mean I plan to sleep the whole day, yeah...sleep.'' Kikwang said. ''What? I'm son of a ? Uhm...look bro, I'm sad about Rina too but-...hello?...Junhyung? Junhyun?!'' He looked at rina and sighed. ''He hang up...''

''There's something fishy about this guy!'' Junhyung held his phone tightly and looked at Sooyun. He suddenly got up from the couch. ''I'm going to Kikwang!'' Soooyun nodded and followed with him.

''Are they searching me?'' Rina asked after the phonecall. ''Yeah, everyone is looking for you and you know what the problem is? Ones they find you, Junhyung and Yong uncle will kill me!'' He panicked and started to walk around the room again. ''They'll kill me!''

''Don't worry, I won't let them'' She smiled at him. Kikwang quickly ran to her and sat beside her. ''You won't right?''

''DING! DONG!''

Kikwang's eyes widened and he quickly looked at her. ''T-t-they c-came!! I swear to god they came!!'' He looked around panicked. ''What are we going to do now!??''

''Calm down. I'll just hide somewhere.'' Rina got up from the couch calmly, not showing any signs of panic at all.

''Yes, hide! hide!'' He took the pillow and blanket from the couch and shoved it to her. ''Go! go! go!'' Rina rolled her eyes and went in to his bedroom to hide.
''DING! DONG! DING! DONG! DING! DONG!'' Kikwang swallowed hard. ''I-I'm coming!'' He took one deep breath and opened the door to see one pissed Junhyung with Sooyun beside.
''Oh...w-welcome'' He tried to smile. Junhyung furrowed his brows at him. ''Kikwang, what the hell are you up to, huh?''
''Me? W-what can I be up to bro?'' He innocently asked. ''By the way uhmm...is there any sign of Rina?'' Junhyung raised a brow at him. ''Are we going to talk like this?''
''Oh...sorry...uhm..come in please.'' Junhyung pushed him aside and went in. Junhyung wandered his eyes suspiciously around the living room. Kikwang started to play with his fingers due to Junhyung's cold stares. ''Kikwang, is she here?'' He asked seriously.
''Uhm...look Junhyung-''
''Are you searching for me?'' Rina suddenly showed up. ''Great Rina!'' Kikwang shot her a glare.
''What are you doing here?'' Junhyung asked. Rina shrugged. ''Nothing...just hiding.''

''How can you say that so calmly?! Do you know how worried we were?'' Junhyung raised his voice.

Kikwang rubbed his neck. ''Bro, I'm sorry...I was just-'' Junhyung turned to Kikwang. ''You. Shut up.'' He then turned back to Rina again. ''The polices are seraching for you! Mom and dad haven't slept all day!'' Rina just scoffed. ''Mom's probably happy because I left.''
''What're you saying?!'' Sooyun couldn't hold herself anymore.
''You don't know her like I do-''
''You don't know anything! She've cried all night!'' Sooyun shouted. Rina raised a brow. ''My mom...cried?''
''She's your mother! What did you expect?''
''Junhyung, look I promised-'' Kikwang started but Junhyung shot him a glare. ''We'll talk later Kikwang.'' Somewhat threatening him. He called home to tell his parents but the maid answered. ''Give my mother.'' He glanced at Rina as he waited. ''What!?? Hospital?!'' His eyes widened.
''D-did something happen to my mom?'' Rina quickly went to his side and tugged on his arm.
 
 
 
Mr.Yong and Mrs.Yong went in to the morgue.
''She got murdered this morning and she fits your description.'' Mrs.Yong sobbed hard as she watched the man taking out the dead body from it's place, covered with a white sheet. Mr.Yong held her hand tightly when he noticed that she was shaking. ''She's around 20-25 years-old.'' The man informed and revealed the dead body's face. Mrs.Yong closed her eyes tightly when she saw that it wasn't her.
''Mom!'' Rina quickly arrived and looked at her.

SLAP!

Mrs.Yong fell on the floor as she cried hard. Rina was surprised...shocked. She touched her burning cheek as she looked at her mom who was crying hard on the floor.

 


 
''You're going to America! After all you've done....you can't stay here!'' Mr.Yong furiously said. Rina glanced at her mother. ''She's already leaving tomorrow.'' She said coldly. Rina got up from the couch and ran up to her room. Junhyung and Sooyun got out from the house leaving his parents alone. ''I'm going to miss Rina.'' Sooyun said sadly. ''Yeah, me too.'' Junhyung said as they headed out from the garden. ''Where are we going?''
''We're going to solve the cassette thing.''

 

 
 
 
Sooyun looked around the cafeteria. ''Are we going to solve the problem here?'' She turned to Junhyung who was sitting infront of her. ''Ara's coming here, she promised.'' Sooyun sighed and looked at the clock.
''Mr.Junhyung?'' A little boy asked him. ''Yes, it's me.'' Junhyung furrowed his brows. The little boy handed him a bouquet red roses to him. ''From miss Ara'' The boy said with his sweet voice and walked out from the cafeteria. Junhyung noticed a card and he curiously opened it to read. ''What does it say?'' Sooyun asked. Junhyung got up from his chair and sat beside her to read it together.

 

''Dear Junhyung....I couldn't come. You waited a confessing from me and I'm confessing. I couldn't stand to see you guys together again but I understood one thing.....I can't be loved and I've never been. I don't know what you can sacrifice for your love but I can sacrafice my everything. Junhyung I've loved you.....a part of me says to me to stay and don't give up...and the other part keeps telling me that you don't want me anymore....but i'm finally getting rid of you....I'm trying to keep my heart beat in silence but if it isn't going to beat for you...then it better not beat at all....
My first and last love...''

''Junhyung...it's a suicide letter.'' Sooyun whispered. Without wasting a minute they quickly went out from the cafeteria and drived to her house but she wasn't there...


''Ara...Cho Ara. They said that she was taken here.'' Junhyung nervously asked a nurse who was in the hallway. ''Yes, sir. She's in room 418.'' Junhyung and Sooyun quickly ran to find the room. When they stood infront of the door Junhyung turned to Sooyun. ''Sooyun...I think it's better for me to go in alone.'' She nodded and Junhyung went in. Ara was lying on the hospital bed, looking paler than ever. Junhyung slowly shifted his eyes from her face to her wrists. It was bandaged. Junhyung sighed and met her eyes. ''Why?''
''You've never undersood me, Junhyung...never wanted to.''
''I thought we were friends.'' Junhyung looked at her dissapointed. ''I can't be your friend Junhyung...I can't deceive myself..'' She paused. ''...call sooyun in.'' Junhyung looked at her for a second. ''S-she didn't come.''
Ara smiled. ''Junhyung...you can't fool me.''
''But-''
''Do you want me to go up and call her?'' Ara cut him. Junhyung sighed. ''Alright, just don't move.'' He got up and opened the door. ''Sooyun, come in.'' Sooyun looked at him confused but went in anyway.
''How do you feel, Ara?'' She asked concerned when she saw her. Ara smiled at Junhyung and Sooyun who was standing side by side. ''What a beautiful picture...''
''Ara...'' Junhyung started but Ara didn't let him talk. ''You know what the worst part is?.....I became a bad person...a very bad person, trying to seperate two lovers.'' She looked at them with teary eyes. ''But I couldn't even do it right...I'll not disturb you two anymore. Now, I want to be alone.'' She said and turned her head away from them.
 
 
''Why're we here?'' Sooyun asked when they were sitting on a bench. After they left the hospital they didn't talk much.

''Sooyun...'' He turned to her and looked at her. He then took out the cassette from his pocket and showed it to her.

''The words in here was meant for you, not for Ara, believe it or not.'' He then looked at the cassette and scoffed. ''We're still running after the cassette like fools. Enough.'' He then threw it far away and then turned to her again. ''Now, look into my eyes and listen to me carefully.'' He stared deeply into her brown eyes. ''My head and thoughts are filled with you...my heart is filled with you. I love your walk, your gaze, your attitude...to see your face when I close my eyes, to write your name in my poems, to see you in my dreams, i love all of it.'' He paused. ''The game is over now, Sooyun.....and now, you now that it's true. I love you...''
The tears started to fill in Sooyun's eyes as she listened to his words. ''Aren't you going to say anyhting?'' Junhyung whispered hurt.

''All this is just...too much for me. Can you give me some time..?'' She managed to say as she wiped her wet cheeks. Junhyung slowly nodded and looked away from her. Suddenly he felt a weight on his shoulder, he slowly looked down and saw Sooyun's head. She was crying in silence...He then softly embraced her and let her cry on his shoulder.
 
 
 
''Do you feel it too, Sooyun?'' Alec asked. Sooyun looked at him. ''The summer is over...the winter is coming. I don't like winter....It's cold...''

Sooyun didn't talk, she just listened to him. He suddenly stopped talking. It became so quiet when he didn't talk, that's then she noticed that it was always he who was talking...not her. He then turned to her and looked at her. Sooyun could see the tears in his eyes. He held her by her shoulders.

''Sooyun....say it.'' He whispered. Sooyun looked down and didn't met his gaze. ''Look into my eyes and say it.....say that you don't love him...'' He swallowed hard and still held her.

''Come on....come on..'' He begged as the tears began to flow down from his eyes. ''Come on, say it!....say it...!'' Sooyun couldn't see him like that. She started to cry in silence as she watched him beg her. She couldn't take it anymore and ran away from there as she cried. Alec closed his eyes tightly and clenched his chest. ''You can't say it...'' He whispered.


Sooyun ran up to the bedroom and closed the door behind her. She saw Junhyung sleeping on the bed peacefully. She quickly wiped away the tears on her face and sat beside him. She couldn't help but to soften when she watched him. She slowly leaned in and kissed his cheek and then pulled back ever so softly.

*What have you done to me, Junhyung?* She then lay beside him and watched him quietly the whole night.

 


 
 
''So...it's time to say goodbye.'' Rina smiled and looked at her family + Kikwang. ''Come on, I don't want to remember you like this.'' When they didn't react she decided to make the move instead.

She smiled at Sooyun and hugged her. ''I really liked you.'' Sooyun smiled at her. ''Me too.'' Rina went to the next person; her brother. She gave him a tight hug and then pulled back. ''You're married now and you know what that means right?'' She gave him a warning look. ''Don't make her sad, ok?'' Junhyung smiled and ruffled her hair. ''Don't forget to call me, arraso?'' Junhyung held her hand. Rina smiled and went to her father.

''I love you dad.'' She closed her eyes to prevent the tears. When she pulled back from the hug she glanced at Kikwang. She slowly walked to him.

''Take care of you Kikwang oppa.'' She said it in a sibling way which hurt him bad. He couldn't say anything, afraid that his voice might betray him. She smiled and pulled him into a hug. ''One day i'll come back, you know that right?'' She whispered to his ear and looked at him, leaving him surprised, like she always do.
''See you all!'' She waved and turned her back to them to leave.
''RINA!'' Suddenly Mrs.Yong's shouted and hurriedly walked to her. Rina turned back and saw her mother. She watched her coming closer and closer. Rina couldn't help but to feel happy to see her one last time but Mrs.Yong took her ticket from her hand and ripped it into pieces.

''Don't go Rina...don't go.'' She whispered and hugged her tightly.

 


 
 
 
Sooyun went in to the bedroom and smiled at Junhyung. ''Rina placed her things back.'' Junhyung was sitting on the couch and nodded. ''Everything's good now.'' He said. Sooyun nodded and sat beside him.
''Almost...'' He added. ''There's just one problem left...'' He looked at her.

Sooyun was quiet for a second. She sighed and looked at him. ''I've resisted it for a long time, didn't accept it, tried to forget it.... but now, I know it.'' She stared at him. ''I can't bear with it anymore.'' She lowered her head. ''I....'' She looked up at him. ''....I.''She couldn't help but to smile. ''I didn't know that it would be this hard...''

Junhyung didn't talk and just waited for her to speak. He could hear his own heart beat loudly in the quiet room.
''I....'' She breathed hard and looked at him. ''I'm in love with you...'' Junhyung blinked twice and then jumped up from his seat when he heard the most longing words from her. ''Thank you!'' He let out a happy laugh and then stopped immediately. ''Oh...sorry, I don't think it sounded right.'' He rubbed his neck and lowered his head in shame.

''Junhuyng, sit down.'' *Pabo...* Sooyun couldn't help but to smile. Junhyung quickly sat down but this time closer her.
''After when I talked with you I thought so much. Ara's suicide....Alec's hurt feelings...'' Suddenly her tears began to fall as she talked. ''..our families...I accepted all of this. If you love someone, you can overcome everything.''

''Of course.'' He smiled at her and held her hands. ''We can together-''
''Let me finish.'' She cut him off. Junhyung didn't know why he all of a sudden felt a bad feeling but he didn't say anything.
''And then...'' She sobbed. ''...I think it was around sunrise...I noticed something horrible............I don't trust you, Junhyung...'' She whispered. ''...and I've never trusted you.'' She swallowed hard and continued. ''You say to me that I'm cold and strict, it's true but I have a sensitive heart.......I can't take my heart out from it's secured place and give it to a guy who text girls beside me and gallivanting on his wedding night.'' She wiped away her tears.
''But that was before.'' He looked into her eyes. ''I've changed, Sooyun-''
''You think you've, Junhyung....maybe you are just a kid who wants to experience the pain of love.'' She said. '

'The girl you were in love with a few weeks ago...the girl I tried to talk at the bar....you probably don't even remember her name, do you?'' She looked at him.
''Sooyun look, that girl-''
She cut him and stared at him. ''Maybe I'm your next toy....how could I trust you?''
Junhyung took her hand. ''So, you won't believe in me whatever I say?'' He asked. '

'I'm sorry but...'' She pulled her hand back. ''...I won't''
''Is this what you feel?''
''It's the truth.''
''So....it's over?'' He whispered and looked at her. Sooyun wiped her tears. ''...it's over.''

Junhyung closed his eyes. ''One last thing....'' He heard her whisper. He opened his eyes and saw her leaning closer to his face. She slowly closed her eyes and then kissed his lips softly.Junhyung closed his eyes and tried to enjoy it. Didn't he wait for this moment for a very long time? To feel her pink soft lips...to taste them but...why didn't it feel amazing like he had thought? Why didn't he enjoy it? Why didn't he feel butterflies in his stomach?.......was it because it was their first and last kiss?.......a goodbye kiss?
Sooyun pulled back from the kiss and got up from the couch to leave but Junhyung quickly grabbed her hand and stopped her. Sooyun stared at him.

''Junhyung, let me g-'' Junhyung swiftly pulled her to him and hugged her tightly. Sooyun couldn't hold herself anymore and started to cry hard on his neck. Junhyung closed his eyes and swallowed hard. ''.....are you leaving?'' He whispered.

''I'm leaving....'' She whispered. She pulled back from his arms and took her bags.


''Sooyun....'' Junhyung held her arm before she could pass by him. ''...please don't go.'' His tears began to fall. ''...please.'' He begged. Sooyun slowly wiped his tears away from his face and gave him a small smile.

''Don't forget me, okay?'' And with that she turned her back to him and went out from the bedroom, without looking back twice she walked away from the house.....from his life.
Junhyung clenched his chest and fell on the floor. He couldn't feel his legs anymore. They didn't move. They didn't help him to get up and chase after her, to stop her.

 

She just left him...and he didn't do anything about it....